Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seems like we have two choices

2»

Comments

• FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    Don't know any Duck fans who hate the Huskies. I think it is largely manufactured by media to sell their shit. Hate is a hell of a strong word.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,051
    I nominate BYU for the week.

Then David Shaw every year Furd wins while faking injuries in the 4th Q in Pac games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMEg2zGfV4
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    priapism said:

I nominate BYU for the week.

Then David Shaw every year Furd wins while faking injuries in the 4th Q in Pac games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUMEg2zGfV4

The dude craves it

The women crave it, because God's chosen (above) tells them they should.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I would love to go back to hating on Duck fans and the Ducks in general like this was 1995-2003 again.

The problem is the Duck fans in here know damn well that Sling Blade is over his head so pitching on Sling Blade is like when Quooks would try to burn us by pitching on Gilby, Ty

More cock, '95-'03 was just disliking the ducks. You were still behind baby bars or just a big dummy!

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Choice #3: We can hate USC.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Problem is Kim is always going to make it a war between the fanbase as long as he cares more about being the cool guy inside the circle instead of an actual Husky football fan who cares for the better part of the program.

As long as Kimmy is around he is going to try his hardest to be the biggest cancer to Petersen if he keeps shoving him out. He has somehow managed to gain a cult following over his years that will spew the same bullshit over and over causing it to spread. If (and that is a huge if) this ever dies down then I think you will see more of a unity in the fanbase.

It will be like educk in the Chip era, sure you will still have your FS posters but they will be much easier to handle if we are winning games.

You dumbass cuntwaffler, people dont give a shit about kim. That little worm has FUCKING ZERO push or pull, in any direction or in any capacity when it comes to his forum. His customers are there to chat about bologna that he Introduces daily so his sack sniffers continue to believe he knows what he's talking about.

They (his few remaining nazi followers), are mostly there because there is nowhere else to go to discuss husky football. RUTH didnt offer much aside from the 5-fag pileup on her forum. HH is available but most are to wussified to accept ridicule here so they cling onto kimmy's cling-ons there, and get muzzled into submission by an internet bully who stands all oc 5-6, 125lbs. Just picture "The wizard of oz" and little kimmy is Oz. Exactly reality as I see it.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited December 2013

Quad, I was going to UW from 1999-2003 football seasons. Kindly fuck off and die in a fire already.
  • AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    YES! Auburndawg will gladly follow you into a battle against the hillbilly pretenders from anarchy town!!
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited December 2013

Or perhaps to a larger point - its been years since any Husky fan has gone after an opponent without getting called a doog, yet our opponents still do hate us and will show it more if we succeed on the field.

Could we become a normal fan base again? Fighting others instead of ourselves or are we just going to sit here and rip each other to shreds?

Fucking drives me nuts (yes, I said "fucking"). I bash oregon, point out their trashy behavior, and all these stupid assholes on this website attack me? Manboobs leads this duck-ball-gargling parade, but plenty mindless minions follow him.

WTF?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Passion said:

Or perhaps to a larger point - its been years since any Husky fan has gone after an opponent without getting called a doog, yet our opponents still do hate us and will show it more if we succeed on the field.

Could we become a normal fan base again? Fighting others instead of ourselves or are we just going to sit here and rip each other to shreds?

Fucking drives me nuts (yes, I said "fucking"). I bash oregon, point out their trashy behavior, and all these stupid assholes on this website attack me? Manboobs leads this duck-ball-gargling parade, but plenty mindless minions follow him.

WTF?
    Hate Oregon all you want, but when someone beats you 10 times in a row, it's petty. It's like hating someone because they have more money than you or because their wife is hotter. I don't care about their "trashy" fans because all fan bases are full of idiots. UW and WSU have fans that are just as bad as Oregon's. If we were competing for BCS bowls with Oregon, I could understand hating them. Right now, it's fucking lame.

• Passion said:

WTF?
    That's because your Oregon "bashing" is fucking stupid and Doogish.

You want to make Todd Doxey jokes? Go for it. Want to make Autzen parking lot rape jokes? By all means go for that too. Make fun of Sling Blade? Go for that too.

Instead you bring the Doog point of view on how they aren't "classy", quote tradition like anyone cares, Oregon cheats, "Uncle Phil", etc.

We all bash on Oregon here, just some of us don't act like Doogs while doing it.