Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Email from a UW Booster about Sark and Woodward

2»

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club
    Results only matter. You can blame a lot of shit on Woodward, but not the coaching hire.

He made the hire that no other big program could make for the past 6 years.

Although he didn't have the balls to fire Sark, he at least wasn't Pat HadenFS and let him walk.

His legacy isn't written in stone as Pool Boy.

LIPO.
  • Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone.

This continues to be funny well after 23 times.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    topdawgnc said:

Meek said:

the fun part is going to be watching Sark tank at USC as he continues his weight gain and LA becomes more and more UCLA's town.

That was my big argument with my Sark friends, I was always like why are you so loyal to a guy who isn't loyal to UW, his wife, his players or anyone for that matter.

I kept saying over and over first chance Sark gets he is bailing out of here to USC or the NFL so why be so loyal to him?

I remember Doogs telling me "You can't fire Sark, what if he's the next Saban?". Which I would always counter even if he is this next great coach it won't ever be for UW.

It's sad how those pro Sark fans are now pinning this crappy class on Petersen, even hearing "Funny how all you anti Sark guys couldn't wait for him to leave and now we have a crappy recruiting class now cause you got your wish".

Nevermind, Sark fucked us like Ty did during 2008 when both realized they weren't coming back they stopped recruiting. That was my big argument on why you had to fire him after the Apple Cup last year, I was like in year five he'll either prove himself and LEAVE! or he'll fail and thus be fired. Either way he won't be recruiting at all.

I'm glad we ended up with Petersen but leading up to that hire Woodward looked totally incompetent as an A.D. I'm thinking his hiring of Petersen was more like Emmert hiring Saban which is to say pure ass luck.

Sark didnt bail at first chance. Usc offered once before
    Allegedly ...
    And so did the Raiders, allegedly
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

This was a booster's response to my comment that Sark basically stopped recruiting in mid-October as he began plotting his escape to USC. (Reprinted with permission.)

If so, his assistant coaches had to aware of the decision. Peter Sirmon was the Recruiting Coordinator. There had to have been a concerted effort to slow the recruiting efforts down. After all, the UW had the fewest number of commits, to date, of ANY D-1 school. It would suggest that all of the assistant coaches, unless totally naive, would have been aware of the plans. Woody and some of the more influential supporters should be embarrassed for being so blinded by their loyalty to Sark. Now, two of our highly rated commits have flipped to USC. Sark's loyalty to the UW and display of character was non-existent. Frankly, the whole situation disgusts me.
    I am a booster, likely not as big a booster as your booster, by I have opinions about things and I'm beginning to see a conspiracy unfold. Many Husky fans here and I know elsewhere at pre/post-game tailgates, sports pubs, etc have been praying that Sark's record at UW would somehow rise enough that another school would hire him away from us so that Woody by now might have enough brains and ambition to hire a real head coach for Husky Football. With their AD change and the firing of Kiffen in mid season, USC seemed to be a likely candidate to "steal" Sark away and make our day. But how to accomplish that and here's where the conspiracy comes into play:

With the USC job open, Woody has the balls to tell Sark to either finish the regular season with better than seven wins in order to be considered for the USC position or look for another job. There may or may not be some collusion between Woody and Haden at this point in the form of casual conversation and "what could happen" kind of hints or speculation. Woody instructs Sark to focus entirely on winning games and nothing else even at the expense of recruiting. Parallel to these instructions, there's obviously contact between USC representatives and Sark about what it will take for him to return to L.A.

As it goes, Sark gets eight wins which included that eye-popping stomp over Oregon State and is eventually hired by Haden to coach the Trojans after being turned down by other candidates at least in the rumor mill. In the meantime, something weird happens. Haden visits BSU head coach Peterson in Boise the day before hiring Sark, but rumors coming out of both L.A. and Boise tell a story of an interview between Haden and Petersen that was so bad, it's difficult to believe that a serious interview actually took place. What if Haden was merely confirming that Petersen would be available to consider an offer from UW in the event Sark were to accept an offer for the USC job the next day? This would be collusion at the highest level in the business of hiring football coaches, but as we know at least from Mike Lude, AD's even amongst rivals in the Pac conference will do favors for each other.

My conspiracy theory like all such stuff is probably nothing more than bullshit. But we all must see by now that Sark eased up on recruiting in mid season because he was in line for the USC job as soon as it became available. I believe HS coaches and parents of recruits are far more in tune with what college coaches are up to with regard to changing jobs than anybody in the mainstream or Internet media are likely to report and it's probable Sark wasn't going to get more commits anyway. And as soon as rumors began that Petersen was considering the opening left by Sark at UW, the story came out here in Boise that not only had Petersen been considering a change starting perhaps as early as January 2013, but that he had always had an interest in Husky Football as a place he would consider moving up to if he ever left BSU. Perhaps it was the will of the football gods for we have suffered long and hard, but everything many of us were wishing for seemed to fall in place too easily to be simple coincidence.

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,092
    Either way, it'll be interesting.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Tailgater said:

This was a booster's response to my comment that Sark basically stopped recruiting in mid-October as he began plotting his escape to USC. (Reprinted with permission.)

If so, his assistant coaches had to aware of the decision. Peter Sirmon was the Recruiting Coordinator. There had to have been a concerted effort to slow the recruiting efforts down. After all, the UW had the fewest number of commits, to date, of ANY D-1 school. It would suggest that all of the assistant coaches, unless totally naive, would have been aware of the plans. Woody and some of the more influential supporters should be embarrassed for being so blinded by their loyalty to Sark. Now, two of our highly rated commits have flipped to USC. Sark's loyalty to the UW and display of character was non-existent. Frankly, the whole situation disgusts me.
    I am a booster, likely not as big a booster as your booster, by I have opinions about things and I'm beginning to see a conspiracy unfold. Many Husky fans here and I know elsewhere at pre/post-game tailgates, sports pubs, etc have been praying that Sark's record at UW would somehow rise enough that another school would hire him away from us so that Woody by now might have enough brains and ambition to hire a real head coach for Husky Football. With their AD change and the firing of Kiffen in mid season, USC seemed to be a likely candidate to "steal" Sark away and make our day. But how to accomplish that and here's where the conspiracy comes into play:

With the USC job open, Woody has the balls to tell Sark to either finish the regular season with better than seven wins in order to be considered for the USC position or look for another job. There may or may not be some collusion between Woody and Haden at this point in the form of casual conversation and "what could happen" kind of hints or speculation. Woody instructs Sark to focus entirely on winning games and nothing else even at the expense of recruiting. Parallel to these instructions, there's obviously contact between USC representatives and Sark about what it will take for him to return to L.A.

As it goes, Sark gets eight wins which included that eye-popping stomp over Oregon State and is eventually hired by Haden to coach the Trojans after being turned down by other candidates at least in the rumor mill. In the meantime, something weird happens. Haden visits BSU head coach Peterson in Boise the day before hiring Sark, but rumors coming out of both L.A. and Boise tell a story of an interview between Haden and Petersen that was so bad, it's difficult to believe that a serious interview actually took place. What if Haden was merely confirming that Petersen would be available to consider an offer from UW in the event Sark were to accept an offer for the USC job the next day? This would be collusion at the highest level in the business of hiring football coaches, but as we know at least from Mike Lude, AD's even amongst rivals in the Pac conference will do favors for each other.

My conspiracy theory like all such stuff is probably nothing more than bullshit. But we all must see by now that Sark eased up on recruiting in mid season because he was in line for the USC job as soon as it became available. I believe HS coaches and parents of recruits are far more in tune with what college coaches are up to with regard to changing jobs than anybody in the mainstream or Internet media are likely to report and it's probable Sark wasn't going to get more commits anyway. And as soon as rumors began that Petersen was considering the opening left by Sark at UW, the story came out here in Boise that not only had Petersen been considering a change starting perhaps as early as January 2013, but that he had always had an interest in Husky Football as a place he would consider moving up to if he ever left BSU. Perhaps it was the will of the football gods for we have suffered long and hard, but everything many of us were wishing for seemed to fall in place too easily to be simple coincidence.

Thanks Aandy.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Aandy's into himself and being connected, not conspiracies even though his meanderings may be conspiratorial, whereas I'm a conspiracy guy.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    Tailgater said:

Disagree

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,609
    What are we going to do, sue Sarkisian, Sirmon, and whomever else?

This is one instance where it's not worth crying over the spilled milk, especially since our chances are now better with BB, McGary, Jaylen Johnson, Drew Clarkson, and Jacob Tuioti-Mariner because of the new staff. I got the impression that only McGary was seriously looking at us before out of those guys but now we could very well land 3 or 4 out of those 5.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    edited December 2013
    Incomplete theory.
    You left this out.

Tailgater said:

• poc81poc81 Member Posts: 219
    Meek said:

Tailgater said:

Thanks Aandy.
    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
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Tailgater said:

• SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    أنا معززة، من المحتمل أن لا كبيرة كمنشط وتقوية الخاص ، من خلال لدي آراء حول الأشياء و أنا بدأنا نرى مؤامرة تتكشف. العديد من المشجعين الأسكيمو هنا و أنا أعلم في أي مكان آخر في باب خلفي قبل / بعد المباراة ، الحانات الرياضية ، الخ تم يصلي هذا السجل سارك ل في UW سترتفع يكفي أن مدرسة أخرى أن يتعاقد معه بعيدا عنا بطريقة ما بحيث ودي الآن قد ديهم ما يكفي من العقول والطموح لاستئجار المدرب الحقيقي لل كلب الاسكيمو لكرة القدم. مع التغيير م و اطلاق كيفين في منتصف الموسم، بدا USC أن يكون المرشح المحتمل ل "سرقة " سارك بعيدا و جعل أيامنا . ولكن كيف لإنجاز ذلك، و هنا حيث يأتي المؤامرة في اللعب :

مع وظيفة USC مفتوحة، وودي له الكرات ليقول سارك إما إنهاء الموسم العادي مع أفضل من سبعة انتصارات من أجل أن ينظر للموقف USC أو للبحث عن وظيفة أخرى. قد أو قد لا يكون هناك تواطؤ بين بعض ودي و هادن في هذه المرحلة في شكل محادثة عادية و " ما يمكن أن يحدث " نوع من تلميحات أو تكهنات . ودي يرشد سارك للتركيز كليا على الفوز بالمباريات و شيء آخر حتى على حساب التجنيد. موازية ل هذه التعليمات ، وهناك اتصل الواضح بين ممثلي المؤتمر الصومالي الموحد وسارك حول ما سوف يستغرق بالنسبة له للعودة الى لوس انجليس

لأنه غني ، سارك يحصل ثمانية انتصارات والتي تضمنت أن ستومب العين ظهرت أكثر من ولاية أوريغون و ظفت في نهاية المطاف من قبل هادن لتدريب حصان طروادة بعد أن رفضت مرشحين آخرين على الأقل في الشائعات . في غضون ذلك، شيء غريب يحدث . هادن يزور BSU مدرب بيترسون في بويز اليوم قبل التعاقد سارك ، ولكن الشائعات القادمة من كل من لوس انجليس و بويز تحكي قصة مقابلة بين هادن و بيترسن الذي كان سيئا للغاية ، من الصعب أن نصدق أن مقابلة خطيرة قد حصلت فعلا . ماذا لو هادن كان مجرد مؤكدا أن بيترسن ستكون متاحة للنظر في العرض المقدم من اتحاد الحرية في حال كانت سارك ل قبول عرض للحصول على الوظيفة USC في اليوم التالي ؟ سيكون هذا التواطؤ على أعلى مستوى في مجال توظيف مدربي كرة القدم ، ولكن كما نعلم على الأقل من مايك Lude ، سوف ميلادي حتى بين منافسيه في المؤتمر باك القيام تفضل لبعضهم البعض .

نظرية المؤامرة بلدي مثل كل هذه الاشياء وربما ليس أكثر من هراء . ولكن يجب علينا جميعا أن نرى الآن أن سارك خفت حتى على تجنيد في منتصف الموسم لأنه كان في خط للحصول على الوظيفة USC بمجرد أن أصبحت متاحة . أعتقد HS المدربين وأولياء الأمور من المجندين هم أكثر انسجاما مع ما هي المدربين الكلية حتى فيما يتعلق الوظائف المتغيرة من أي شخص في التيار أو الإنترنت وسائل الإعلام من المرجح أن يقدم وانها من المحتمل سارك لن الحصول على المزيد من يرتكب أي حال . و حالما بدأت شائعات بأن بيترسن تدرس الافتتاح سارك اليسار في UW ، وجاءت القصة هنا في بويز أنه ليس فقط كان بيترسن تم النظر في تغيير بدءا ربما في وقت مبكر من يناير 2013 ، بل إنه كان دائما مصلحة في الاسكيمو كرة القدم كمكان انه يفكر في الانتقال إلى أي وقت مضى إذا غادر BSU . ربما كان إرادة الآلهة ل كرة القدم عانينا طويلا وشاقا ، ولكن كل شيء كثير منا كانوا يحلمون بأن يبدو أنها تقع في مكان بسهولة جدا ليكون مصادفة بسيطة.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

أنا معززة، من المحتمل أن لا كبيرة كمنشط وتقوية الخاص ، من خلال لدي آراء حول الأشياء و أنا بدأنا نرى مؤامرة تتكشف. العديد من المشجعين الأسكيمو هنا و أنا أعلم في أي مكان آخر في باب خلفي قبل / بعد المباراة ، الحانات الرياضية ، الخ تم يصلي هذا السجل سارك ل في UW سترتفع يكفي أن مدرسة أخرى أن يتعاقد معه بعيدا عنا بطريقة ما بحيث ودي الآن قد ديهم ما يكفي من العقول والطموح لاستئجار المدرب الحقيقي لل كلب الاسكيمو لكرة القدم. مع التغيير م و اطلاق كيفين في منتصف الموسم، بدا USC أن يكون المرشح المحتمل ل "سرقة " سارك بعيدا و جعل أيامنا . ولكن كيف لإنجاز ذلك، و هنا حيث يأتي المؤامرة في اللعب :

مع وظيفة USC مفتوحة، وودي له الكرات ليقول سارك إما إنهاء الموسم العادي مع أفضل من سبعة انتصارات من أجل أن ينظر للموقف USC أو للبحث عن وظيفة أخرى. قد أو قد لا يكون هناك تواطؤ بين بعض ودي و هادن في هذه المرحلة في شكل محادثة عادية و " ما يمكن أن يحدث " نوع من تلميحات أو تكهنات . ودي يرشد سارك للتركيز كليا على الفوز بالمباريات و شيء آخر حتى على حساب التجنيد. موازية ل هذه التعليمات ، وهناك اتصل الواضح بين ممثلي المؤتمر الصومالي الموحد وسارك حول ما سوف يستغرق بالنسبة له للعودة الى لوس انجليس

لأنه غني ، سارك يحصل ثمانية انتصارات والتي تضمنت أن ستومب العين ظهرت أكثر من ولاية أوريغون و ظفت في نهاية المطاف من قبل هادن لتدريب حصان طروادة بعد أن رفضت مرشحين آخرين على الأقل في الشائعات . في غضون ذلك، شيء غريب يحدث . هادن يزور BSU مدرب بيترسون في بويز اليوم قبل التعاقد سارك ، ولكن الشائعات القادمة من كل من لوس انجليس و بويز تحكي قصة مقابلة بين هادن و بيترسن الذي كان سيئا للغاية ، من الصعب أن نصدق أن مقابلة خطيرة قد حصلت فعلا . ماذا لو هادن كان مجرد مؤكدا أن بيترسن ستكون متاحة للنظر في العرض المقدم من اتحاد الحرية في حال كانت سارك ل قبول عرض للحصول على الوظيفة USC في اليوم التالي ؟ سيكون هذا التواطؤ على أعلى مستوى في مجال توظيف مدربي كرة القدم ، ولكن كما نعلم على الأقل من مايك Lude ، سوف ميلادي حتى بين منافسيه في المؤتمر باك القيام تفضل لبعضهم البعض .

نظرية المؤامرة بلدي مثل كل هذه الاشياء وربما ليس أكثر من هراء . ولكن يجب علينا جميعا أن نرى الآن أن سارك خفت حتى على تجنيد في منتصف الموسم لأنه كان في خط للحصول على الوظيفة USC بمجرد أن أصبحت متاحة . أعتقد HS المدربين وأولياء الأمور من المجندين هم أكثر انسجاما مع ما هي المدربين الكلية حتى فيما يتعلق الوظائف المتغيرة من أي شخص في التيار أو الإنترنت وسائل الإعلام من المرجح أن يقدم وانها من المحتمل سارك لن الحصول على المزيد من يرتكب أي حال . و حالما بدأت شائعات بأن بيترسن تدرس الافتتاح سارك اليسار في UW ، وجاءت القصة هنا في بويز أنه ليس فقط كان بيترسن تم النظر في تغيير بدءا ربما في وقت مبكر من يناير 2013 ، بل إنه كان دائما مصلحة في الاسكيمو كرة القدم كمكان انه يفكر في الانتقال إلى أي وقت مضى إذا غادر BSU . ربما كان إرادة الآلهة ل كرة القدم عانينا طويلا وشاقا ، ولكن كل شيء كثير منا كانوا يحلمون بأن يبدو أنها تقع في مكان بسهولة جدا ليكون مصادفة بسيطة.

TTJ ...

You're only allowed one account per user.
  • MrsMoraMrsMora Member Posts: 60

"Fuck you, fuck me, fuck everyone." -
    Steve Sarkisian