Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Petersen and TBS - Something to consider.

124»

Comments

• Options
    Passion said:

I appreciate Passion's work in bringing Doogman logic to this bored so I don't have to go over there to read it.

doogman.com definitely has a self-serving agenda, but it would be funny if doogman.com became the place that allowed people to openly express opinions/thoughts over how the program will shape up under Petersen, while this place quashed concerns and criticism.
    The difference is on Doogman if you had posted 1/10th of what you posted about Petersen about Sark in December of 2008 you'd get banned. Remember what Damone did to get banned? All he did was mock FREE PUB!!! and the KICK ASS presser.

On here you can disagree with Derek, or anyone on staff and you can still post here. You might get thumbed down but you are still allowed to post here. No timeouts, no bannings, no posts being erased.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    edited December 2013

chuck said:

This class isn't going to be up to most peoples' standards. I'll be surprised if he lands any 4* guys and he may struggle to fill all the open spots.

It's OK though. Dredge up some linemen somehow. Go ahead and gift a spot to that lefty QB. We're going to need depth there.

I'm just not worried.

I'll take a skilled Zach Maynard on my roster.
    That's like saying "I'll take a clutch Tony Romo on my roster"

A skilled Zach Maynard actually made me laugh out loud.

chuck said:

This class isn't going to be up to most peoples' standards. I'll be surprised if he lands any 4* guys and he may struggle to fill all the open spots.

It's OK though. Dredge up some linemen somehow. Go ahead and gift a spot to that lefty QB. We're going to need depth there.

I'm just not worried.

More_cock, Maynard was a crafty and elusive qb in the pocket. Just couldnt deliver the football with any consistency. They are mirror images except this kid can throw. If you didnt see how good Maynard was in the pocket, and getting the throw off your're blind (Just didnt reach his target often) Look outside the obvious More_Cock, its right in ffont of you
    Maynard was fucking horrible. He really held them back. He was very inaccurate and not a good QB at all. There is a reason why Cal fell apart when he became QB.

If you are a QB and you aren't accurate or can't run which Maynard couldn't do either then you aren't a good QB.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

chuck said:

I'm just not worried.

chuck said:

I'm just not worried.

More_cock, Maynard was a crafty and elusive qb in the pocket. Just couldnt deliver the football with any consistency. They are mirror images except this kid can throw. If you didnt see how good Maynard was in the pocket, and getting the throw off your're blind (Just didnt reach his target often) Look outside the obvious More_Cock, its right in ffont of you
    Maynard was fucking horrible. He really held them back. He was very inaccurate and not a good QB at all. There is a reason why Cal fell apart when he became QB.

If you are a QB and you aren't accurate or can't run which Maynard couldn't do either then you aren't a good QB.
    Someone should have explained that to quarterback guru Steve Sarkisian before he put a leash on Locker.