Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The list of Quooks

2»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Add "duxforus" to the list of quooks. He belongs in the top 5, easily.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    There's a few guys making Chesdick's skin crawl. It's pretty amusing.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I have always got a good kick out of LAX. You can tell he is one of the few over at equook who gets it. He would be a welcome addition to the half brains.

Disagree. He's a fucking idiot. I'm not saying he needs to banned before he posts, but I'm fine without him.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I have always got a good kick out of LAX. You can tell he is one of the few over at equook who gets it. He would be a welcome addition to the half brains.

Disagree. He's a fucking idiot. I'm not saying he needs to banned before he posts, but I'm fine without him.
    This.

LAX is annoying as fuck.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    To those who think Oregon will get stomped or will stomp, how could you know? Texas will have some lame assistant coaching and really won't want to be there. Oregon is probably going through the motions of practice now and slingblade's good with it cuz He got his biscuits. They won't want to be there either. I wouldn't bet a dime on eithers one of these raceadonnas.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Home game for Texas.

The Texas players want to be there, our's don't.

Mack will be coaching the bowl game, and is still a better coach than slingblade.

Texas players will try to have Mack go out as a winner like how Michigan played out of their minds against Florida in the Gator bowl years ago.

Texas won't have to pass. They can run it down our throats if they want to, and will.

The Texas defense is much better since firing their DC early in the season.

Texas wins rather easily

Texas-41
    Oregon-23
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Mack's "Going Away" game will not be taken lightly, especially an hour from home.

All of these Texas players know a solid ass kicking of a program like Oregon will mean good things in the off season.

If Duck players weren't interested in a Rose Bowl you can only imagine how stoked they are for El Paso-Central.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon will beat Texas
  • Options

Oregon will beat Texas

Link?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Oregon will beat Texas

Link?

Bannon
    Race F
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Texas can't pass, regardless of what they want. Oregon is a national title team with a shit coach, Texas is an Alamo Bowl team with a recruiter in chief. I'll take the better team, all coaches being equal.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon, despite all efforts to show the country they don't give a fuck about this bowl, will win by 10 or so. And Texas will continue to bewilder me how the most valuable team in America can't even win their own state.
  • Options
    GoGrellowGoGrellow Member Posts: 2
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    I'm adding Mariota to the list. Should've jumped ship before Helfrich does to him what Kiffin did to Barkley. Plus Marcus might actually be good enough to buy Helfrich a 3rd or even 4th year. It's like the anti-Ludwig, who was so shitty that he got Bellotti to switch offenses and start the upward trajectory that ended when Chip left. Marcus coming back might be the worst possible thing for this program in the long run.

Let's be real though, it doesn't matter if we have a fan base full of quooks. It only matters if Phil and to a lesser extent Mullens are quooks. I'll be terrified if Mullens does something stupid and blindly extends Helfrich for the 11-2 season (we're beating Texas, although not nearly as badly as we should). A lot of AD's probably would (a lot of AD's oversee shitty programs too...).
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PDXDuckFan is the biggest fucking Quook. Punk bitchass puts his 2 cents in on every poast crticizing Pvt Pyle aka Coach Helf. He needs to DIAFF
  • Options

PDXDuckFan is the biggest fucking Quook. Punk bitchass puts his 2 cents in on every poast crticizing Pvt Pyle aka Coach Helf. He needs to DIAFF

It's interesting to see all of those guys who wanted Ernie Kent gone as he was taking Oregon to Elite 8's every recruiting cycle with no facilities, coaching budget, or financial budget simply because he was black, but defend guys like Rich Brooks and Slingblade violently.

eQuook will go under in the next 7-10 years for the simple fact that their loyal will be dead and the youth they neglected to market/appeal to will have no interest.

That place gets especially hilarious around signing day when Marty tries to get everyone excited about all of the 5-star guys that were never even considering Oregon. "We were so close" "His parents wouldn't let him go" "My source (that doesn't exist) told me he was picking Oregon" "I chug cock."

USC with only 15 rides and a shit coach beats Oregon on paper during their best run ever.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Mosster47 said:

It's interesting to see all of those guys who wanted Ernie Kent gone as he was taking Oregon to Elite 8's every recruiting cycle with no facilities, coaching budget, or financial budget simply because he was black, but defend guys like Rich Brooks and Slingblade violently.

eQuook will go under in the next 7-10 years for the simple fact that their loyal will be dead and the youth they neglected to market/appeal to will have no interest.

That place gets especially hilarious around signing day when Marty tries to get everyone excited about all of the 5-star guys that were never even considering Oregon. "We were so close" "His parents wouldn't let him go" "My source (that doesn't exist) told me he was picking Oregon" "I chug cock."

USC with only 15 rides and a shit coach beats Oregon on paper during their best run ever.

Nice to know you guys have your own TerryDells