Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The list of Quooks

Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited December 2013 in College Football Forum
When Slingblade fails (I like to say when, even though he already has) we need to have a list to hold all these Quook faggots accountable for the program destruction when the Alamo Bowl won't even be an option next year.

Quooks:
M4Dux (I'm not even allowed to read eDuck now, so FUCK YOU MARTY, I know you're reading this)
Cheswick
Ducksatbat (I hate this guy so much I wish he'd literally DIAFF)
DuckNow
ChambersBayDuck

Please add to the list. Steve Summers is a good guy, so he doesn't make the list.

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Troll bait list. Excellent.
  • Options
    charlestonduck had this fucktarded gem:

charlestonduck
    Cas Center
    Rating: 3.2/5 this site
    4137 posts this site

Posted: 12/06/2013 3:56 PM
    Re: W T F is wrong with the Helfrich haters Post Rating (7 votes)
    I just don't understand why an Oregon "fan" would post all this negative crap on the internet. We know that players and RECRUITS have and will read this board . . . why paint our program in a negative light?

What is your end game? To make more people hate OUR coaching staff and think that OUR program is going downhill? I get that you don't want to be a "Polly-Anna," but what is the point of putting it on an OREGON fan message board?
  • Options
    duckloyalist is a retard:

Duckloyalist
    Pre's Trail
    Rating: 3.6/5 this site
    752 posts this site

Posted: 12/06/2013 7:10 PM
    Re: W T F is wrong with the Helfrich haters Post Rating (6 votes)
    What is wrong is the haters will never admit they were wrong next year when the Ducks improve from where they are. Also those who thought Helfrich and Frost could just jump in and take over without a couple bumps weren't grounded in reality and are now whining. The Oregon program isn't just Helfrich and he and the program will improve much like CK did. Two things Oregon has is first, Helfrich won't jump if and when he becomes the hot coach. The other is if he doesn't become the hot coach the program will take care of it and make an even better choice. For now us educkers can just sit tight and enjoy the ride. Go Ducks!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Where's the list of heroes?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

charlestonduck had this fucktarded gem:

charlestonduck
    Cas Center
    Rating: 3.2/5 this site
    4137 posts this site

Posted: 12/06/2013 3:56 PM
    Re: W T F is wrong with the Helfrich haters Post Rating (7 votes)
    I just don't understand why an Oregon "fan" would post all this negative crap on the internet. We know that players and RECRUITS have and will read this board . . . why paint our program in a negative light?

What is your end game? To make more people hate OUR coaching staff and think that OUR program is going downhill? I get that you don't want to be a "Polly-Anna," but what is the point of putting it on an OREGON fan message board?

This reads like a parody, how the fuck are these guys not plants?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

When Slingblade fails (I like to say when, even though he already has) we need to have a list to hold all these Quook faggots accountable for the program destruction when the Alamo Bowl won't even be an option next year.

Quooks:
    M4Dux (I'm not even allowed to read eDuck now, so FUCK YOU MARTY, I know you're reading this)
    Cheswick (I hate this guy so much I wish he'd literally DIAFF)
    DuckNow
    ChambersBayDuck

Please add to the list. Steve Summers is a good guy, so he doesn't make the list.

FIFY. LAXDuck can be added to the list of heroes.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Quooks:
    Cheswick (I hate this guy so much I wish he'd literally DIAFF)
    DuckNow
    ChambersBayDuck

FIFY. LAXDuck can be added to the list of heroes.
    LAX is allowed free reign amoung the Quooks even though he speaks the truth. I don't understand how he does it. Easily amoung the list of heros.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2013
    I'm holding those fuckers accountable once the 41-23 Tex Mex Duck BBQ is over. These tards don't realize the ass kicking Oregon is about to receive.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm holding those fuckers accountable once the 41-23 Tex Mex Duck BBQ is over. These tards don't realize the ass kicking Oregon is about to receive.

Oregon wins rather easily
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Moss can you pull some strings to get LAX over here? Literally everyone who still posts on equook except for LAX and Gordo (and maybe 1-2 others) are full blown quooks.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Mosster47 said:

Quooks:
    Cheswick
    DuckNow
    ChambersBayDuck

Worthless list is worthless without Go OR Ducks.

SHUT UP GORDO!
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Moss can you pull some strings to get LAX over here? Literally everyone who still posts on equook except for LAX and Gordo (and maybe 1-2 others) are full blown quooks.

I think Lax already reads these boreds but doesn't post.

He's quite familiar with the HHB lexicon.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    dnc said:

Oregon wins rather easily
    The Texas defense has improved since Mack fired the defensive coordinator

Texas will run on the Ducks, because everybody now runs on the Ducks

Texas has a good front four, which will eat the shit out of our wimpy offensive front

Our star players don't want to be there

Texas will be up, because they actually get to play a cough...cough top 10 team in the bowl game

This all adds up to Oregon getting the plunger. If Helf gets this team ready, and Oregon steam rolls the longhorns, then I might have hope for him to learn on the job and get better. But if we win/lose close he's Sark 2.0, and we are fucked.

If we get blown out, I think Uncle Phil will already be getting his coaching search list ready.

I am begging one way or another for a blow out

• Options
    LAX and I banter on the PM's often. I've told him to get his ass over here already. I'll tell him again tomorrow.

I do feel Texas with a lame duck coach is a win for Oregon. However, at the end of last year Texas could barely beat the Beavers and at the end of this year the Ducks could barely beat the Beavers. Obviously this Alamo Bowl has shit show written all over it.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

LAX and I banter on the PM's often. I've told him to get his ass over here already. I'll tell him again tomorrow.

I do feel Texas with a lame duck coach is a win for Oregon. However, at the end of last year Texas could barely beat the Beavers and at the end of this year the Ducks could barely beat the Beavers. Obviously this Alamo Bowl has shit show written all over it.

Usually, shit shows favor the underdog. They atleast want to be there
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I have always got a good kick out of LAX. You can tell he is one of the few over at equook who gets it. He would be a welcome addition to the half brains.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Is Cheswick educk's version of KrisVashon or Section14FS?
  • Options

Is Cheswick educk's version of KrisVashon or Section14FS?

Cheswick treats objects like women, man.

He and Ducksatbat fill those roles nicely.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Someone should crash an educk tailgate just to see how fat and worthless those old fucks are in real life
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Someone should crash an educk tailgate just to see how fat and worthless those old fucks are in real life

I've heard it's pretty epic. I'd never actually do it, but it would be hilarious.