Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An omen from the AP?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

I was at the Oregon game that year. It was fun

I remember it pretty well. UW went up late on a Tui to Hooker TD. Oregon came down and threw a bomb on Mel Miller. CB was a real weakness on almost all the Lambo teams.
    Uh, mel miller and Jermaine smith played like upperclassmen as RS freshmen. Pretty damn good corners dude. Does everyone here just talk out their ass?
    The fact that those two were the best CB's Lambo ever had speaks volumes.

I remember Scott Greenlaw. I also remember Babushka throwing for like 500 yards in 98. Akili Smith threw for 400+.

Are you related to Lambo, Pump?
    He probably is related, seeing how Lambo is suffering from dementia and how Pup is headed in that very direction.
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

He probably is related, seeing how Lambo is suffering from dementia and how Pup is headed in that very direction.

headed?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

How much time did you spend finding and posting that? If you spent half that effort trying to get off DSHS you'd be out of your situation.

Ill still be here for therapy. As everyone knows well, im always here for anyone who needs it. Like i was for Cockus°, and a few others. I never leave my comrades behind, even if theyre buttwipes like yourself J.

Nice try J. Like many here, last time ill reply. U really just dont bring much.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2018

AZDuck said:

I remember it pretty well. UW went up late on a Tui to Hooker TD. Oregon came down and threw a bomb on Mel Miller. CB was a real weakness on almost all the Lambo teams.
    Uh, mel miller and Jermaine smith played like upperclassmen as RS freshmen. Pretty damn good corners dude. Does everyone here just talk out their ass?

I remember Scott Greenlaw. I also remember Babushka throwing for like 500 yards in 98. Akili Smith threw for 400+.

Greenlaw whitebread transfered to and started at UW because lambo had 15 schollies, and no skill players. Its why he gave a precious schollie to a little known WR from Canada. Of course u didnt know that.

Oh he put all his eggs in 2 db's from Cali basket. With zero room for error. Both CB's were the best we had on montlake until the end of the century. Miller didnt even ge t to realize his full potential
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

Greenlaw whitebread transfered to and started at UW because lambo had 15 schollies, and no skill players. Its why he gave a precious schollie to a little known WR from Canada. Of course u didnt know that.

Oh he put all his eggs in 2 db's from Cali basket. With zero room for error. Both CB's were the best we had on montlake until the end of the century. Miller didnt even ge t to realize his full potential
    SLURRRP
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

I had never heard of Jerome Pathon. Thanks for educating me Pup.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

AZDuck said:

No intention Roady. You criticized Lambo, with very little facts...pup just enightening you on some actual facts of the Lambo era. Do you think Jim wanted to start Scotty Greenlaw?

Oh, ill be here to educate you, and all the husky football newbies as to the truths, good and bad, about lambright. All day fucking long. Any other inaccuracies you'd like me to dispell regarding Lambo?
  • Options
    yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic

AZDuck said:

No intention Roady. You criticized Lambo, with very little facts...pup just enightening you on some actual facts of the Lambo era. Do you think Jim wanted to start Scotty Greenlaw?

Oh, ill be here to educate you, and all the husky football newbies as to the truths, good and bad, about lambright. All day fucking long. Any other inaccuracies you'd like me to dispell regarding Lambo?
    What happened to Larry Stevens under Lambo there sporto
  • Options
    yobates said:

AZDuck said:

Yobates, you came out the woodwork. Larry didnt pan out, but unlike 99% of the shreks here, at least the knowledgeable 1% has the capability to remember him. Nice work.

From what i recall Larry was like 5'-11 as a DT. I dont rush to google so correct me if im wrong
  • Options
    Good to see you can battle kids hoops and a little husky ball. Hopefully you can find the time next Saturday. No joke, youre a good daddy sport, but get Jr. Off the 3pt line to watch the dawgs
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

yobates said:

AZDuck said:

Yobates, you came out the woodwork. Larry didnt pan out, but unlike 99% of the shreks here, at least the knowledgeable 1% has the capability to remember him. Nice work.

From what i recall Larry was like 5'-11 as a DT. I dont rush to google so correct me if im wrong
    My friends sister dated Larry when I was a kid. I played hoops with him a few times.

I think he still made the NFL for a year or two.