Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

At what point do we worry about Gaines

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,332 Swaye's Wigwam
Caple's latest article when talking about Gaines..."(if healthy)"

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Uhhhmmm...right off the bat???
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    edited August 2018
    At this point in his career they're going to hold him out if he gets a paper cut. Not worried about him. He'll be ready to go. It's good that some other guys behind him are getting more reps in practice.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,966

At this point in his career they're going to hold him out if he gets a paper cut. Not worried about him. He'll be ready to go. It's good that some other guys behind him are getting more reps in practice.

Bullshit. We're? meeting Auburn in the south with the playoffs on the line. All these fuckers need every snap and if they're not in, it's a problem.
    edited August 2018

Bullshit. We're? meeting Auburn in the south with the playoffs on the line. All these fuckers need every snap and if they're not in, it's a problem.
    No bitch, the best players on the team need to not be ran into the fucking ground and need to be held out for any small injury to prevent the injury from getting worse. Gaskin has barely been asked to do shit in all camp. They're keeping him fresh. Are you worried about him? It's called vet rules. We need to get to the Auburn game as healthy as possible.

I'm sure Husky Nation is breathing a sigh of relief to know that you aren't worried.

#oregon4starssuck
    Fuck you fat ass. Nobody cares what you think. You're a WSU fan on a UW board.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792
    Gaines has never played a whole season I dont know why anybody expects it all of the sudden.

No bitch, the best players on the team need to not be ran into the fucking ground and need to be held out for any small injury to prevent the injury from getting worse. Gaskin has barely been asked to do shit in all camp. They're keeping him fresh. Are you worried about him? It's called vet rules. We need to get to the Auburn game as healthy as possible.
    thanks dude. nice language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-bvNttwAUc&t=1m36s
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I only listen to what Brentwood bob tells me

Boobs please come back d00d, you need this avatar more than ever!

Gaines has never played a whole season I dont know why anybody expects it all of the sudden.

It's been a long tim since we? played for a natty? but I expect it all of a sudden too

When has he missed games? Dude has played through pain and injuries consistently. It's not easy playing the most physical position on the team and rarely being able to come off the field because there's a huge drop off with the back up guys trying to play NT in our two-gap scheme and not having the size and leverage to do it. Show some goddamn respect and appreciation. Gaines is a war daddy.

When has he missed games? Dude has played through pain and injuries consistently. It's not easy playing the most physical position on the team and rarely being able to come off the field because there's a huge drop off with the back up guys trying to play NT in our two-gap scheme and not having the size and leverage to do it. Show some goddamn respect and appreciation. Gaines is a war daddy.
    I'm sure if you asked him about it, he'd explain the value of his sitting out as a positive regarding the upcoming match up. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Simple fact.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,162

Am I missing some weird satire? He has played in literally every game since he first saw action in 2015.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010

Am I missing some weird satire? He has played in literally every game since he first saw action in 2015.
    Huh? He didn't play vs Colorado or ASU in 2015. WSU, Cal in 2016 and TU in 2017.