Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Locker, Price or Browning

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018
    Locker is a doog legend. Price is a HHB version of a doog legend. It's amazing that a giy who never won shit, wasn't a hard worker, and had very little natural talent is so revered by the group of fans who pretend tm have such high expectations. The Cal game in 2011 meant that much to you? Browning is shit. They all suck.

You are what your record shows. Browning has won more games and has the best single season, by far. Those are the facts.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Locker is a doog legend. Price is a HHB version of a doog legend. It's amazing that a giy who never won shit, wasn't a hard worker, and had very little natural talent is so revered by the group of fans who pretend tm have such high expectations. The Cal game in 2011 meant that much to you? Browning is shit. They all suck.

You are what your record shows. Browning has won more games and has the best single season, by far. Those are the facts.

And the supporting cast has nothing to do with that?

Locker was supremely talented but not a good qb.

Price was above average but not great by any means but could accurately throw and make plays on a consistent basis. If he had any of the Defenses of the last 2 years his record is no worse and probably better than brownings.

Jake browning has been gifted a great supporting cast and sucks. Throwing wounded ducks to NFL wr's that have to come back to get the ball is comical.
    preach!!!
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    You guys think way too highly of Price. When things were going well he strutted around waving his finger. When he got hit and we were getting killed by 30(routine) he limped around and had shitty body language.

Beating the Auburn/Bama of the world takes 2 things on O. Mobile qb and a big wideout who can get 50/50 balls. See Manziel, Watson etc. Your qb is going to get pressured so he better have an outlet he can throw it to who can make that 50/50 catch. Ty Jones can hopefully be that guy and looked like it in scrimmage I attended. Locker would keep Auburn off balance with run and can throw deep ball enough to keep them honest. Imagine Locker, Gaskin and Ahmed in backfield with Chico on fly sweeps. Would make Auburn defend the whole field.

No way man imagine Browning on those kp teams

Now imagine kp here now

Get it?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,552
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You just hate black quarterbacks.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stanback and locker were the same QB, only racists (and titan GM) will disagree with me

Stanback wasn't close to the runner Jake was. Might have had a stronger arm though.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

You guys think way too highly of Price. When things were going well he strutted around waving his finger. When he got hit and we were getting killed by 30(routine) he limped around and had shitty body language.

Beating the Auburn/Bama of the world takes 2 things on O. Mobile qb and a big wideout who can get 50/50 balls. See Manziel, Watson etc. Your qb is going to get pressured so he better have an outlet he can throw it to who can make that 50/50 catch. Ty Jones can hopefully be that guy and looked like it in scrimmage I attended. Locker would keep Auburn off balance with run and can throw deep ball enough to keep them honest. Imagine Locker, Gaskin and Ahmed in backfield with Chico on fly sweeps. Would make Auburn defend the whole field.

Now imagine kp here now

Get it?
    thinking of locker on this team sounds like a formula for 7-6 to me. you jock sniffers for locker are amazing. nobody is saying price is great, but locker sucked.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Lambo, Ty, Sark?

See what I did there?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Stanback and locker were the same QB, only racists (and titan GM) will disagree with me

Very true. And when I used to point that out, I'd get railed like a Nazi on a French whore.

Arguably an even better athlete. 10.4 and a cannon for an arm.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Very true. And when I used to point that out, I'd get railed like a Nazi on a French whore.

Better athlete but still wasn't as good of a runner as Jake.

His arm was unreal though.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Not as good? There's an argument there. Not anywhere near? Whomever wrote that doesn't remember Stanback. Kid was money past the LOS.

Fantastic athulete.
  • Options

Now imagine kp here now

Get it?
    thinking of locker on this team sounds like a formula for 7-6 to me. you jock sniffers for locker are amazing. nobody is saying price is great, but locker sucked.
    Jake has a doog following like no Husky I can remember.

I don't get it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Not as good? There's an argument there. Not anywhere near? Whomever wrote that doesn't remember Stanback. Kid was money past the LOS.

Fantastic athulete.
    Incredible athlete, wasn't the instinctual runner Jake was.

I was a Stanback fan back to his Garfield days, I remember him well.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stanback was straightline with some herky jerky style moves that would often get him back into trouble.

Jake would juke and get people in their heels and accelerate with power. Watch that grainy ass video, he rushed for almost 1k as a frosh.