Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Athlon predicts Washington to go undefeated through regular season

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    12-0 should be the expectation.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AEB said:

Nothing to do with 'expectation' new fish. It's where an objective mag thinks a team will finish based on facts. Does anybody east of Rockies know how really fucking good the top of the north is? The answer is a resounding fucking NO! Stanford and Washington are legit playoff teams in a fair system. Oregon is good enough to beat 100% of big12, 13-14 in ACC (ND not a member), 11-14 in SEC or BIG10.

Now, is UW likely to go just undefeated in their own league?
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    They aren't perfect, but they also predict Oregon will have a losing record this year and that sounds spot on to me.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970

AEB said:

Nothing to do with 'expectation' new fish. It's where an objective mag thinks a team will finish based on facts. Does anybody east of Rockies know how really fucking good the top of the north is? The answer is a resounding fucking NO! Stanford and Washington are legit playoff teams in a fair system. Oregon is good enough to beat 100% of big12, 13-14 in ACC (ND not a member), 11-14 in SEC or BIG10.

I wouldn't bet on oregon to beat a oregon state.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

AEB said:

Stanford is a legit playoff team? They play ND, Oregon, and UW all on the road and have a mediocre defense.
  • Options
    Founders Club

AEB said:

I’ve skimmed your bullshit for years. I live way SouthEast of the Rockies and you’re right NGAF about the PAC North and frankly there’s little reason they should. I wear my 1990 purple W lid and people ask me if I went to Williams. If Athlon has UW at 12-0, they’re right, UW should be 12-0. I don’t think Oregon is as good as you say, and Stanford always has the same athletic limitations. You’re already setting up excuses for why UW loses to a tuff ASU team this year.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AEB said:

AEB said:

I’ve skimmed your bullshit for years. I live way SouthEast of the Rockies and you’re right NGAF about the PAC North and frankly there’s little reason they should. I wear my 1990 purple W lid and people ask me if I went to Williams. If Athlon has UW at 12-0, they’re right, UW should be 12-0. I don’t think Oregon is as good as you say, and Stanford always has the same athletic limitations. You’re already setting up excuses for why UW loses to a tuff ASU team this year.
    Pumpeii good at everything.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    AEB said:

AEB said:

I assume the 90s W lid is a Williams hat too fwiw
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    jfc we? so fucked.

i heard the 2018 holiday bowel will be special.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

Oregon sucks.
  • Options
    Founders Club

AEB said:

AEB said:

Maybe. NGAF about Williams west of the Sierras.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091

UW is NOT going undefeated in pac-12 play with Browning. Good shite who u going to believe Athlon or Puppy? I know the smart pick.

This is the most compelling argument I've heard for UW going undefeated yet.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    AEB said:

AEB said:

AEB said:

Maybe. NGAF about Williams west of the Sierras.
    I dont know what williams is either
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018

AEB said:

AEB said:

Williams knows what tuff looking real purple and real gold looks like. Plus they have the small liberal arts college academis and 2.5 billion endowment to give Creep major wood.