Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maybe they should get their stories straight.

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nice hire there.

Good job, good effort.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PM to @PassionFS

A) how come you don't find it the least bit curious that Trump was never called a racist before he ran against Hillary Clinton?

Do I need to post the picture with Trump, Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks together, receiving awards for their work for people of color in inner cities?

B) How do you feel about HRC referring to black folks as "super predators" that need to be "brought to heel"? How came we haven't seen any SJW outrage over those remarks?

Do I need to post the video of HRC to refresh your memory?

Please advise.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Funny how the defense of Trump. Even defense in light of little evidence. Is to revert back to the Clinton's. Seriously. 4 out of the last 6 posts mentioned them. Get a better defense than to blame people who aren't even in office.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Funny how the defense of Trump. Even defense in light of little evidence. Is to revert back to the Clinton's. Seriously. 4 out of the last 6 posts mentioned them. Get a better defense than to blame people who aren't even in office.

Trump is the failure of Hillary and the democrats

So you can't talk about trump without talking about them. He only exists because of how shitty they are.

Hillary was awful and Trump is because she was shitty. That being said. Da fuq does that have to do with Trump saying racist shit?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bill's brother was caught on tape with the N word. Don't recall Bill getting nailed for it. Far more likely than Trump.

My wife always said Bill was a racist.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bill's brother was caught on tape with the N word. Don't recall Bill getting nailed for it. Far more likely than Trump.

My wife always said Bill was a racist.

All these fucking people are.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Trump is the failure of Hillary and the democrats

So you can't talk about trump without talking about them. He only exists because of how shitty they are.

Hillary was awful and Trump is because she was shitty. That being said. Da fuq does that have to do with Trump saying racist shit?
    What did Trump say? Link the tape
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2018
    Race Brannon said:: . “Look another race baiting piece of shit. Just what we needed

Produce the fucking tape or shut the fuck.up bitch

It's 2018. Where is it? “

Right. “Race baiting.” Trump said an American judge of Mexican heritage couldn’t be impartial because of his ethnicity, but yet Trump critics are “race baiting.”

Trump said Mrs. Khan - the mother of the fallen US soldier - did not speak at the Democratic convention because she probably was “not allowed to speak,” but of course Trump critics are just “race baiting.”

You’re a blind old fool. Or perhaps you’re not blind, and you actually agree with the racist moron we have in the White House.

Frankly, I don’t care which it is.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2018

Produce the tape. That is all.

NO!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Race Brannon said:: .

“Look another race baiting piece of shit. Just what we needed

Produce the fucking tape or shut the fuck.up bitch

It's 2018. Where is it? “

Right. “Race baiting.” Trump said an American judge of Mexican heritage couldn’t be impartial because of his ethnicity, but yet Trump critics are “race baiting.”

Trump said Mrs. Khan - the mother of the fallen US soldier - did not speak at the Democratic convention because she probably was “not allowed to speak,” but of course Trump critics are just “race baiting.”

You’re a blind old fool. Or perhaps you’re not blind, and you actually agree with the racist moron we have in the White House.

Frankly, I don’t care which it is.

Sounds like you care
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Wait, is this or is this not about collusion? If not, gtfo. The end.

I'll have to check it out. Bernie really pissed me off.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    Baseman said:

NO!
    I find it funny (hardy har har) that Nixon got run out of office for secretly recording conversations (among other things) but Omarosa is being held up as some sort of patriot by the left for her secret recordings.

If there even are secret recordings.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nixon wanted to see what the DNC had on him from the LBJ tapes on the RNC

Many presidents have tape recorders in their opponents desk drawer. Quite common really
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Baseman said:

NO!
    I find it funny (hardy har har) that Nixon got run out of office for secretly recording conversations (among other things) but Omarosa is being held up as some sort of patriot by the left for her secret recordings.

Nobody likes Omorosa. HTH
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

NO!

Nobody likes Omorosa. HTH
    Well yeah now that she is bat shit crazy, They all lined up to have her on their show then THUD