Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maybe they should get their stories straight.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/14/omarosas-trump-tape-story-unravels-as-more-officials-challenge-n-word-claim.html

Maybe they should produce the tape and then pop off. She embarrassed herself yesterday Badly
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2018

foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/14/omarosas-trump-tape-story-unravels-as-more-officials-challenge-n-word-claim.html

Maybe they should produce the tape and then pop off. She embarrassed herself yesterday Badly

That is a separate issue, but that’s what Trump supporters do. They avoid answering the question/criticism by pointing to something else.

Yes, the tape should be produced. I certainly am no fan of Omarosa. But that doesn’t channge the fact that Trump and his people pile lies upon lies about what they knows and when they knew it. They can’t (or won’t) get their stories straight because they are habitual liars. Also, they know that their base voters don’t care if they tell the truth.

By the way, love that you posted a fox news story. LOL.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The fact this nappy ass snake gets any run at all is further proof that no other person in our history has been the target of the media like Donald Trump.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

The fact this nappy ass snake gets any run at all is further proof that no other person in our history has been the target of the media like Donald Trump.

"nappy ass?" I rest my case.

And of course, Trump brings none of this on himself. It's just the media out to get an innocent man. If there is a silver lining to this presidency, it's that it proves that the United States of America has a long way to go, and is full if idiots.
  • Options
    Passion said:

salemcoog said:

And of course, Trump brings none of this on himself. It's just the media out to get an innocent man. If there is a silver lining to this presidency, it's that it proves that the United States of America has a long way to go, and is full if idiots.
    Triggered Passion is best Passion. You should probably stick with laughable takes on the Football board.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait, is this or is this not about collusion? If not, gtfo. The end.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Passion said:

salemcoog said:

Triggered Passion is best Passion. You should probably stick with laughable takes on the Football board.
    Yeah, whatever. "Nappy ass" speaks for itself. Racist guy behind a keyboard. How original.
  • Options
    Passion said:

salemcoog said:

Passion said:

salemcoog said:

Yeah, whatever. "Nappy ass" speaks for itself. Racist guy behind a keyboard. How original.
    Oh poor little Passion.
  • Options

Passion said:

salemcoog said:

Passion said:

salemcoog said:

Is it more politically correct to call her a cunt bitch attention whore?

Yes.
  • Options

Passion said:

That is a separate issue, but that’s what Trump supporters do. They avoid answering the question/criticism by pointing to something else.

Yes, the tape should be produced. I certainly am no fan of Omarosa. But that doesn’t channge the fact that Trump and his people pile lies upon lies about what they knows and when they knew it. They can’t (or won’t) get their stories straight because they are habitual liars. Also, they know that their base voters don’t care if they tell the truth.

By the way, love that you posted a fox news story. LOL.
    It was a direct fucking answer. Produce the tape.

How many times has the WaPo been caught lying?

You posted a hit piece without facts and now want to cry about Trump voters

Go fuck yourself
    No, go fuck yourself for supporting the most racist (and least popular, I might add) president in the last several decades. The fact that you cannot even admit that his people lie about what they heard just shows that you are part of the problem. Right, it's the Washington Post lying on this one - especially when they have direct quotes from his people.

Go back to the fucking ignorant hole you crawled out of (likely somewhere in Charlottesville).
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Pee tape > n-word tape.

For real though. At least that would be chinteresting. Do you think that with all of the shit that's been pumped out about him that anyone is going to bat an eye over the fact that he used the N-word? Fucking boy who cried wolf for real though. This might have been news in 2015.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Pee tape > n-word tape.

For real though. At least that would be chinteresting. Do you think that with all of the shit that's been pumped out about him that anyone is going to bat an eye over the fact that he used the N-word? Fucking boy who cried wolf for real though. This might have been news in 2015.
    Sadly, no. At least not his supporters.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,810
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Passion said:

salemcoog said:

Passion said:

salemcoog said:

Is it more politically correct to call her a cunt bitch attention whore?

Yes.
    Ok - Omarosa is cunt bitch attention whore.

With a hairy butthole.