Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drake Jackson, 2019 4* DE, Corona (Centennial), CA

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@Mosster47 Woooo yeah 108-24! YEAAAAHHH BUDDDDAAAAAYYYY! Hahahaha Oregon sucks! Dawgs are back baby! Woooooo! How you like them apples? Get some boy! 70 points! 70! ALL TOUCHDOWNS. OHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAA! Another ass whooping coming up! Oregon gonna get beat by Brownsocks again lol. 2019 and beyond? Fuuhhget about it! We too deep. Our squad too savage. Y'all too pussy. OKG's BITCH!!!

GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG

Owen12 still needs to weigh in...
    108-24
    I admit that’s bad. But you’re basically arguing that catching chlamydia is worst than catching AIDS. You can’t do worse than Owen12. Nothing beats that. That’s a skid mark that will never go away. I can honestly say Oregon has never at one time been the worst program in all of college football, but you have.
    2008 was 10 years ago. I thought the past was for doogs?
    For millennia doogs football started in 2016
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited October 2018
    https://youtu.be/QpjeS-rawQQ

no, craves it

All Duck, btw. Recites all the stuff Cristoballz preaches and renounces childhood fave USC in this video. Good shit. Not sure if interviewer will give him blowie to change his mind... ah, who am I kidding
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

https://youtu.be/QpjeS-rawQQ

no, craves it

All Duck, btw. Recites all the stuff Cristoballz preaches and renounces childhood fave USC in this video. Good shit. Not sure if interviewer will give him blowie to change his mind... ah, who am I kidding

He's fine.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I got a real hot scoop coming in on Drake Jackson. I will know more after he commits somewhere. Stay tuned.

Cunt, what are you hearing?
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Is Oregon planning on signing 30 bodies this year? That is true SEC style. I thought scholies were guaranteed for 4 years now.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited October 2018
    whuggy said:

Is Oregon planning on signing 30 bodies this year? That is true SEC style. I thought scholies were guaranteed for 4 years now.

Cort says they want 27, but only 25 if they don't land the big timers.

The remaining spots are for Thibs, Drake, Ingraham, Robinson, Toto, McDuffie/Pola-Gates, and either Ford or Ika.

Mosster47 said:

whuggy said:

The remaining spots are for Thibs, Drake, Ingraham, Toto, McDuffie/Pola-Gates, and either Ford or Ika.

How the hell do they have 27 spots? Is Cristobal running off that much deadwood?
    whuggy said:

Mosster47 said:

whuggy said:

The remaining spots are for Thibs, Drake, Ingraham, Toto, McDuffie/Pola-Gates, and either Ford or Ika.

How the hell do they have 27 spots? Is Cristobal running off that much deadwood?
    In a word, yes.
    Mosster47 said:

whuggy said:

Mosster47 said:

whuggy said:

In a word, yes.
    Fuck good for him. I admire the dedication to winning.
    edited October 2018
    whuggy said:

Mosster47 said:

whuggy said:

Mosster47 said:

whuggy said:

In a word, yes.
    Fuck good for him. I admire the dedication to winning.
    I really think FIU Mario was a young guy doing what he thought was right with a really great work ethic and he did some really good things and some really bad things. Right now I think he is just doing exactly what he saw Nick Saban do with a really great work ethic.

In no way am I saying he is Saban or will be anywhere near his level of success, but he is trying.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Look at @Mosster47 fag up every thread

They won, so I guess he can do that
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You fucking doogs all over the place. Fuck @Mosster47, fuck @AZDuck, fuck all you other goocks.
    BUT at the end of the day the “saban clone” beat our coach in year...year... Year Fucking 5. This is his first year, 1st yr faggots.
    ‘16 was with who’s recruits? Because most of them weren’t his.
    I’ll burn down autzen and piss out the ambers but if you aren’t concerned by what just happened, what they are building, and how in Petermans area of weakness, Chribro is strong, check your fucking pulse.
    If Peterman doesn’t recruit ayden’s, Kayvon’s, Gee’s, Emeka’s, etc, we’re fucked. He also needs to figure out how to make football fun because these kids don’t look to be having fun. Their are not enough talented, boring, wokg’s to be a perennial top 5.
    Maybe it’s too soon... maybe ‘16 wasn’t suppose to happen, maybe the ducks never really fell from grace just had two shitty coaches.
    Probably fucking not, time to get your shit together peterman. It starts with the in-state classes of ‘19 - ‘20. Make it fun again.
    Replacing Jake with Jacob, +1 win, maybe. Special teams not sucking ass, +1 at least. Special teams has DIGRESSED, turnovers- digressed... etc, etc, etc.
    Someone push me over so I call fall off this edge to my death, fuck me.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No they fucking weren’t. Driving so research is not a good idea right this second.
    You won the game, now go kill your self.
    Sooo past, really? Doogs posts are those thinking it’s ok we lost to you bitches or that things will get better, just wait.
    Voting down my posts because I left you out? I’ll be sure to @HillsboroDuck with all my hate in the future. Little bitch.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

No they fucking weren’t. Driving so research is not a good idea right this second.
    You won the game, now go kill your self.
    Sooo past, really? Doogs posts are those thinking it’s ok we lost to you bitches or that things will get better, just wait.
    Voting down my posts because I left you out? I’ll be sure to @HillsboroDuck with all my hate in the future. Little bitch.

@dirtyarmcobrasouth?