Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I have good news and I have bad news

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
From si.com opposing coaches dish on top teams"

There’s still a lot to be desired with quarterback Jarrett Stidham. Facing a rush, his eyes come down: He gets nervous because he doesn’t want to get hit. If you’re bringing pressure—or even if you act like you are—he’s going to see it and it’s going to affect him. People caught onto that at the end of the year. In its Peach Bowl win, UCF did a great job of pressuring him. ...

They gonna be fucked up by our D. But wait there is more!

Quarterback Jake Browning doesn't have a spectacular arm, but what makes him special is his toughness. He is never fazed by the rush—he just stands tall in the pocket and doesn’t get rattled. His numbers declined last season, and there are some who question his upside, but he’s got what it takes to lead a national championship team. .

Never mind. They obviously asked a bunch of fucking morons to partake

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,049
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    we? are gonna get killed so bad, motherfuckers gonna be comin home in body bags.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club

Looks like a midget. Plays like a midget.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Just reverse names in both paragraphs...problem solved
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    Puppy sharp this morning!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Puppy sharp this morning!

Meds dialed in
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,136
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Looks like a midget. Plays like a bitch midget.
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

There’s still a lot to be desired with quarterback Jarrett Stidham. Facing a rush, his eyes come down: He gets nervous because he doesn’t want to get hit. If you’re bringing pressure—or even if you act like you are—he’s going to see it and it’s going to affect him. People caught onto that at the end of the year. In its Peach Bowl win, UCF did a great job of pressuring him. ...

Quarterback Jake Browning doesn't have a spectacular arm, but what makes him special is his toughness. He is never fazed by the rush—he just stands tall in the pocket and doesn’t get rattled. His numbers declined last season, and there are some who question his upside, but he’s got what it takes to lead a national championship team. .

My favorite part of that was that "people caught on to him at the end of the year" .... did he mean our last two games of the season when we beat both #1 ranked teams???? LOL

I love the UCF stuff too (He actually played well) ... The SEC MVP was hurt in the SECCG and the Bowl game and Auburn was REALLY excited to be playing UCF after being one win a way from the Playoff ranked #2 in the country .... Meanwhile UCF was getting ready for a National Title .... I wish they would've told us we were playing for a NC too .... might've had a little more pep in your step ... the kind you need when you're playing UCF, Boise St, Utah, etc.
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

AuburnFan said:

My favorite part of that was that "people caught on to him at the end of the year" .... did he mean our last two games of the season when we beat both #1 ranked teams???? LOL

I love the UCF stuff too (He actually played well) ... The SEC MVP was hurt in the SECCG and the Bowl game and Auburn was REALLY excited to be playing UCF after being one win a way from the Playoff ranked #2 in the country .... Meanwhile UCF was getting ready for a National Title .... I wish they would've told us we were playing for a NC too .... might've had a little more pep in your step ... the kind you need when you're playing UCF, Boise St, Utah, etc.
    Seems like you're team has motivation issues.
    Wouldn't y'alls ??? A nut hair away from the playoff ..... and in the bowl game you don't get to play a Notre Dame, Miami, Ohio St, Michigan etc ....
    you have to play freakin' CENTRAL FLORIDA.

I hate AL .... but that's exactly what happened to them in 2008. Undefeated, lose to Florida (Eventual NC) in the SECCG and have to settle for freaking UTAH?????