Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I have good news and I have bad news

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

From si.com opposing coaches dish on top teams"

There’s still a lot to be desired with quarterback Jarrett Stidham. Facing a rush, his eyes come down: He gets nervous because he doesn’t want to get hit. If you’re bringing pressure—or even if you act like you are—he’s going to see it and it’s going to affect him. People caught onto that at the end of the year. In its Peach Bowl win, UCF did a great job of pressuring him. ...

They gonna be fucked up by our D. But wait there is more!

Quarterback Jake Browning doesn't have a spectacular arm, but what makes him special is his toughness. He is never fazed by the rush—he just stands tall in the pocket and doesn’t get rattled. His numbers declined last season, and there are some who question his upside, but he’s got what it takes to lead a national championship team. .

Never mind. They obviously asked a bunch of fucking morons to partake

My favorite part of that was that "people caught on to him at the end of the year" .... did he mean our last two games of the season when we beat both #1 ranked teams???? LOL

I love the UCF stuff too (He actually played well) ... The SEC MVP was hurt in the SECCG and the Bowl game and Auburn was REALLY excited to be playing UCF after being one win a way from the Playoff ranked #2 in the country .... Meanwhile UCF was getting ready for a National Title .... I wish they would've told us we were playing for a NC too .... might've had a little more pep in your step ... the kind you need when you're playing UCF, Boise St, Utah, etc.
    Seems like you're team has motivation issues.
    Wouldn't y'alls ??? A nut hair away from the playoff ..... and in the bowl game you don't get to play a Notre Dame, Miami, Ohio St, Michigan etc ....
    you have to play freakin' CENTRAL FLORIDA.

I hate AL .... but that's exactly what happened to them in 2008. Undefeated, lose to Florida (Eventual NC) in the SECCG and have to settle for freaking UTAH?????
    Out here, we? look for kids that truly love to play the game. Sounds like Mulzahn has sucked the joy out of these boys. Sad.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited August 2018

Poor coaching IMO

Excuse Bannon auburn fans, he purposefully tries to elicit reactions from dawg fans. Real dawg fans who've actually witnessed a national title in last 3 decades.

Just ignore the dumbass
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited August 2018

Excuse Bannon auburn fans, he purposefully tries to elicit reactions from dawg fans. Real dawg fans who've actually witnessed a national title in last 3 decades.

Just ignore the dumbass

Says the guy who stirs more shit —wrong shit—than a honey bucket attendant
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Just ignore the dumbass

Says the guy who stirs more shit —wrong shit—than a honey bucket attendant
    Pumpy pays extra for that.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,940 Founders Club
    No shame in losing to the national champs.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,579
    AuburnFan said:

From si.com opposing coaches dish on top teams"

There’s still a lot to be desired with quarterback Jarrett Stidham. Facing a rush, his eyes come down: He gets nervous because he doesn’t want to get hit. If you’re bringing pressure—or even if you act like you are—he’s going to see it and it’s going to affect him. People caught onto that at the end of the year. In its Peach Bowl win, UCF did a great job of pressuring him. ...

They gonna be fucked up by our D. But wait there is more!

Quarterback Jake Browning doesn't have a spectacular arm, but what makes him special is his toughness. He is never fazed by the rush—he just stands tall in the pocket and doesn’t get rattled. His numbers declined last season, and there are some who question his upside, but he’s got what it takes to lead a national championship team. .

Never mind. They obviously asked a bunch of fucking morons to partake

My favorite part of that was that "people caught on to him at the end of the year" .... did he mean our last two games of the season when we beat both #1 ranked teams???? LOL

I love the UCF stuff too (He actually played well) ... The SEC MVP was hurt in the SECCG and the Bowl game and Auburn was REALLY excited to be playing UCF after being one win a way from the Playoff ranked #2 in the country .... Meanwhile UCF was getting ready for a National Title .... I wish they would've told us we were playing for a NC too .... might've had a little more pep in your step ... the kind you need when you're playing UCF, Boise St, Utah, etc.
    LOL. SEC fans are so predictable