Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But how is Jake Browning a locker room cancer?

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Y'all a bunch of babies on this one. I take it as he's seeing what NFL QBs look like in the room for once and is trying to prove he's the best.

I don't mind this at all. Easons presence has to be helping

God, fuck this shit brings out the Doogs.

Go contrast this with what Gaines said about being excited to take the young guys under his wing or what Myles said about his mentorship of Salvon meant to him when he was thinking about returning.

If you guys don’t think that Jake is a fucking cancer then seriously fuck you.

Jake has never been, nor ever will be, a leader.

He’s a fucking spoiled, weak armed, cry baby who is lazy and selfish. Oh, and shits the bed in critical situations. He got handed a job he doesn’t deserve and has only kept it because he was Smith’s golden boy and Smith couldn’t recruit anyone else.

Fuck Jake. He’s a blight on UW football. He sucks. And he’s a loser.

Alabamapicksix.gif
    RunningbackwardsagainstStanford.gif
    RunningbackwardsandfallingoveragainstUSC.gif
    Ok Jake sucks at leadership, fine. I take it as he is focused on proving the doubters wrong and having a championship senior season before he baby sits a bunch of greek statue true frosh. But if you want to overreact, SarkSure.gif
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Y'all a bunch of babies on this one. I take it as he's seeing what NFL QBs look like in the room for once and is trying to prove he's the best.

Go contrast this with what Gaines said about being excited to take the young guys under his wing or what Myles said about his mentorship of Salvon meant to him when he was thinking about returning.

He’s a fucking spoiled, weak armed, cry baby who is lazy and selfish. Oh, and shits the bed in critical situations. He got handed a job he doesn’t deserve and has only kept it because he was Smith’s golden boy and Smith couldn’t recruit anyone else.

Alabamapicksix.gif
    Ok Jake sucks at leadership, fine. I take it as he is focused on proving the doubters wrong and having a championship senior season before he baby sits a bunch of greek statue true frosh. But if you want to overreact, SarkSure.gif
    He isn't overreacting as you've long been on record as a Browning guy. So you defending him here is going to be met with doog derision, earned or not.

Also @Tequilla that was a great 14,000th post.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Alabamapicksix.gif
    I don't doubt what you're saying at all and it's probably true …

That being said he comes off as a me first player with those comments that isn't interested in helping to make others around him better. Leaders on a team do everything that they can to help make everybody better.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    This is the primary scenario in which we underachieve this year. Jake being a bitch and as a result the team gives no fucks.

If you think this can’t happen then you didn’t live through Mike Shanahan coaching RG3.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He pretty much said

I've said repeatedly that I don't hate Browning like a lot of you do. But what really bothers me here, besides the lack of leadership, is this level of arrogance despite not having done a damn thing to warrant it. He'll "defer" questions to Bush, like Bush is his fucking secretary or something.

You guys are losing your mind.
    Rookie QB "How does Hamdan want us to do the progressions?"
    Browning: "Ask Hamdan"
    DennisDeyoung:"FRONT RUNNING LOBOTOMIZED PUSSY!"
  • Options
    DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 597
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Has anyone referenced the quote before that yet where he says that he pretty much doesn't do anything in the off-season? That this camp is pretty much the first time he's done "anything?" (If a camp really counts as "something" as opposed to working out, practicing regularly, eating things other than chips ahoy, etc.)

I'm actually kind of thankful he isn't actively working to counsel our younger QBs - not sure brownings advice will serve them well
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,809
    His new girlfriend just needs to leak some tasteful nudes of her ample pups and this whole incident is quickly forgotten.