Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But how is Jake Browning a locker room cancer?

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

Contrast Jake's attitude with the dynamic between Myles and Salvon... you can really tell how important Myles' friendship/mentorship/competition is towards Salvon is in this video, especially when Myles jumps in around 3:55. They push each other but respect the hell out of each other and try to make each other better...

https://youtu.be/FJuU8mNYdZQ?t=3m1s

Thanks for the Youtube chan, fam
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

NEsnake12 said:

Contrast Jake's attitude with the dynamic between Myles and Salvon... you can really tell how important Myles' friendship/mentorship/competition is towards Salvon is in this video, especially when Myles jumps in around 3:55. They push each other but respect the hell out of each other and try to make each other better...

This is amazing. Make a thread about it. I love both these guys so much. Because Gaskin is chasing UW GOAT RB status not many people are talking about Ahmed, who you can say is a lite version of Reggie Bush and not get completely laughed at.

Please, Bush. Please.

Not many people are talking about Gaskin due to Browning
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If he has a fucking fantastic season how much would any of you care would still be talking about his relationship with younger QB's? I fucking swear if he was in the news for helping younger QB's you guys would be asking why he isn't getting ready for auburn...
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2018
    You can root for Browning and the DAWGS and still think he is uncharismatic and not very likeable...thus far
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

You can root for Browning and the DAWGS and still think he is uncharismatic and not very likeable...thus far

This!!!
    Every fuckin doog wants jake to grow a pair and do amazing, but we have seen 3 years of data that shows us he isn’t going to do it, but deep inside we all hope he does
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Tequilla said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Y'all a bunch of babies on this one. I take it as he's seeing what NFL QBs look like in the room for once and is trying to prove he's the best.

I don't mind this at all. Easons presence has to be helping

God, fuck this shit brings out the Doogs.

Go contrast this with what Gaines said about being excited to take the young guys under his wing or what Myles said about his mentorship of Salvon meant to him when he was thinking about returning.

If you guys don’t think that Jake is a fucking cancer then seriously fuck you.

Jake has never been, nor ever will be, a leader.

He’s a fucking spoiled, weak armed, cry baby who is lazy and selfish. Oh, and shits the bed in critical situations. He got handed a job he doesn’t deserve and has only kept it because he was Smith’s golden boy and Smith couldn’t recruit anyone else.

Fuck Jake. He’s a blight on UW football. He sucks. And he’s a loser.

Alabamapicksix.gif
    RunningbackwardsagainstStanford.gif
    RunningbackwardsandfallingoveragainstUSC.gif
    Ok Jake sucks at leadership, fine. I take it as he is focused on proving the doubters wrong and having a championship senior season before he baby sits a bunch of greek statue true frosh. But if you want to overreact, SarkSure.gif
    I don't doubt what you're saying at all and it's probably true …

That being said he comes off as a me first player with those comments that isn't interested in helping to make others around him better. Leaders on a team do everything that they can to help make everybody better.
    I worked with a guy that was an all-Army wrestler. Probably not quite Olympic athlete level but a step down from that. He always told me that he knew who the great wrestlers and leaders were by the way the responded at a tournament when someone came up to ask them about some move.

The great ones were so good at what they did that they shared their moves. They knew they were good enough to defend against those moves and that competition made them better.

The weak ones said shit like Browning's quote.
    Be honest. If this was a Jamis Winston or Cam Newton quote no one would care. If browning sucks this year it matters, if he doesn't no one will care.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Y'all a bunch of babies on this one. I take it as he's seeing what NFL QBs look like in the room for once and is trying to prove he's the best.

I don't mind this at all. Easons presence has to be helping

God, fuck this shit brings out the Doogs.

Go contrast this with what Gaines said about being excited to take the young guys under his wing or what Myles said about his mentorship of Salvon meant to him when he was thinking about returning.

If you guys don’t think that Jake is a fucking cancer then seriously fuck you.

Jake has never been, nor ever will be, a leader.

He’s a fucking spoiled, weak armed, cry baby who is lazy and selfish. Oh, and shits the bed in critical situations. He got handed a job he doesn’t deserve and has only kept it because he was Smith’s golden boy and Smith couldn’t recruit anyone else.

Fuck Jake. He’s a blight on UW football. He sucks. And he’s a loser.

Alabamapicksix.gif
    RunningbackwardsagainstStanford.gif
    RunningbackwardsandfallingoveragainstUSC.gif
    Ok Jake sucks at leadership, fine. I take it as he is focused on proving the doubters wrong and having a championship senior season before he baby sits a bunch of greek statue true frosh. But if you want to overreact, SarkSure.gif
    I don't doubt what you're saying at all and it's probably true …

That being said he comes off as a me first player with those comments that isn't interested in helping to make others around him better. Leaders on a team do everything that they can to help make everybody better.
    I worked with a guy that was an all-Army wrestler. Probably not quite Olympic athlete level but a step down from that. He always told me that he knew who the great wrestlers and leaders were by the way the responded at a tournament when someone came up to ask them about some move.

The great ones were so good at what they did that they shared their moves. They knew they were good enough to defend against those moves and that competition made them better.

The weak ones said shit like Browning's quote.
    Be honest. If this was a Jamis Winston or Cam Newton quote no one would care. If browning sucks this year it matters, if he doesn't no one will care.

• Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Something I thought you would find interesting about Brownstockings --
    I have a friend in the Greek System at UW. OF course, he has seen and met him multiple times at parties on campus. JB is known for only drinking soda/lemonade at these events (somewhat surprising) The first three times he met JB he was very full of himself. He called it 'arrogant as fuck'. The last time he met Browning, it was different. This was after football season, it appeared as though a group of people were on the porch of the frat house around 4AM, it was Browning, Gaskin, and "some big motherfuckers", along with two UW hoopers. JB told them they called an uber and were waiting for the ride, at this point the frat invited them in and he said that JB and the other guys were quite cool and even played Pong with them. The difference in attitude? There were no girls around.

Browning must compensate for micro-doog boner by being a dickface.
    That is all.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    After reading this I like Jake Browning.
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Is that a legit quote from him?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2018
    Translation:

"Yeah, Eason and Haener and the new guys can throw the ball twice as far as me. Funny thing is though, I looked at the roster and none of these jokers has ever actually started a fucking game at UW. I'm the starter. Me. Peyton and Eli Manning didnt blow you away with athleticism or build and all that, so it's not all about fucking armstrength. Sure I mostly ignore the underlings and focus on myself. We have a fucking OC and QB coach on payroll."
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Gladstone said:

NEsnake12 said:

This is amazing. Make a thread about it. I love both these guys so much. Because Gaskin is chasing UW GOAT RB status not many people are talking about Ahmed, who you can say is a lite version of Reggie Bush and not get completely laughed at.

Please, Bush. Please.

Auburn fans are well aware of Gaskin .... worried more about him than Browning. I think our DL shuts Browning down .... He'll start off with some success with the quick/short game stuff ... but when it's 3rd and 7 plus .... AU'd DEs will get to him. I also think the bulk of Gaskin's stats will come from the short game ... flats and screens. I don't think he'll have a lot of success between the tackles or as a Wildcat QB.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,427
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bigcc said:

If he has a fucking fantastic season how much would any of you care would still be talking about his relationship with younger QB's? I fucking swear if he was in the news for helping younger QB's you guys would be asking why he isn't getting ready for auburn...

If I had a 16 inch cock how many of you would line up to suck it?
  • Options
    SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    AuburnFan said:

Gladstone said:

NEsnake12 said:

Please, Bush. Please.

Auburn fans are well aware of Gaskin .... worried more about him than Browning. I think our DL shuts Browning down .... He'll start off with some success with the quick/short game stuff ... but when it's 3rd and 7 plus .... AU'd DEs will get to him. I also think the bulk of Gaskin's stats will come from the short game ... flats and screens. I don't think he'll have a lot of success between the tackles or as a Wildcat QB.
    Assuming the playcalling doesn't become panicky and slingballin' like USC 16 or many other JS specials, Gaskin will get his. He always does. Yes I'm sure Auburn DL is great. Gaskin is slippery as fuck though and will get his. I'd bet this a million times over.
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544

bigcc said:

Pics?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,867
    edited August 2018

bigcc said:

Does this in any way obligate me to suck your 4 inch cock four times?