Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is anybody short the market right now?

124»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Buy great businesses that pay dividends. Reinvest the dividends. Buy more when opportunity presents. NEVER, EVER sell.

MORL. 20 % dividend the 4 years I've owned it.
    Oh look. Hondo google highest dividend stock and claims he’s owned it for 4 years. Idiot AND liar. Abundance
    I actually have owned it for about 4 years. Got close to my money back. It is a 2x leveraged REIT tho. I'm worried at some point it'll slowly go down to zero. As it sells off the assets. I've mostly bought Cannabis stocks with the dividends, reinvested some. My Cannabis stocks haven't done the best.
    Cannabis stocks suck. I work in the industry. I own none and you’re a dumb fuck for buying them.
    Please to be explaining why I'm a dumbfuck. There are a few like canopy that are way overvalued. I have invested in ones with a small market cap, such as Nameste and Cronos. I was in Cronos before it was listed on NASDAQ. I do know the big ones have been leveraging with stock acquisitions too much. $6 billion in market cap is way too high. I am also invested in MJ which has a shit ton of stocks, even in Scott's and tobacco companies.
    Because supply grossly outweighs demand in the States where it is legal. You can now buy top shelf weed for
    $70 an ounce at some shops.

When it first became legal,
    Prices were close to triple that. And until
    The Feds Open the Gates, This market condition is
    Not going anywhere.
    Did your even look up the stocks I was talking about? Clearly not. At least DaBoner walked when he realized he didn't know what he fuck he was talking about.
    I didn’t walk. Still here waiting for a coherent argument. Yes, I’m in the industry. Not the retail side. And you need to think about what that is. I doubt you know.

Also I’ve never touched the stuff outside of CBD oil THC free.
    You're missing out.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Buy great businesses that pay dividends. Reinvest the dividends. Buy more when opportunity presents. NEVER, EVER sell.

Oh look. Hondo google highest dividend stock and claims he’s owned it for 4 years. Idiot AND liar. Abundance
    I actually have owned it for about 4 years. Got close to my money back. It is a 2x leveraged REIT tho. I'm worried at some point it'll slowly go down to zero. As it sells off the assets. I've mostly bought Cannabis stocks with the dividends, reinvested some. My Cannabis stocks haven't done the best.
    Cannabis stocks suck. I work in the industry. I own none and you’re a dumb fuck for buying them.
    Please to be explaining why I'm a dumbfuck. There are a few like canopy that are way overvalued. I have invested in ones with a small market cap, such as Nameste and Cronos. I was in Cronos before it was listed on NASDAQ. I do know the big ones have been leveraging with stock acquisitions too much. $6 billion in market cap is way too high. I am also invested in MJ which has a shit ton of stocks, even in Scott's and tobacco companies.
    Because supply grossly outweighs demand in the States where it is legal. You can now buy top shelf weed for

Not going anywhere.
    Did your even look up the stocks I was talking about? Clearly not. At least DaBoner walked when he realized he didn't know what he fuck he was talking about.
    I didn’t walk. Still here waiting for a coherent argument. Yes, I’m in the industry. Not the retail side. And you need to think about what that is. I doubt you know.

CBD and hemp-related products will provide better returns than MJ-related businesses. But still extremely risky as an investment and likely to have very high failure rates.

Processors and testing companies will do fine. They are in the middle and really don't care about market prices.

But the supply side of inventory will drive the price down to essentially that of wheat or grain. Once farmers start converting their crops over to cannabis (whether MJ or hemp), the supply will outpace the demand. Good news for the consumer but not so much for the companies trying to drive revenue and growth.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

Not going anywhere.

CBD and hemp-related products will provide better returns than MJ-related businesses. But still extremely risky as an investment and likely to have very high failure rates.

Processors and testing companies will do fine. They are in the middle and really don't care about market prices.

But the supply side of inventory will drive the price down to essentially that of wheat or grain. Once farmers start converting their crops over to cannabis (whether MJ or hemp), the supply will outpace the demand. Good news for the consumer but not so much for the companies trying to drive revenue and growth.
    At the end of the day, it will be like big tobacco. There will be 3 or 4 large corporations that own it all. The question is, which ones will it be?