Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    It'll be fun trolling them on webzone this week. Thinking a 5 reasons will get more play this time around
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2013
    Their fanbase is just a bunch of meathead retards if you go to the webzone. It is hard to read some threads because they are so incoherent.
    edited December 2013

Fuck! You must be a member at least 7 days before you can create a new thread. You are only allowed to reply to threads.

reply in the gameday thread, there should be a pretty lengthy gamethread
    http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/175605-san-francisco-49ers-seattle-seahawks-pre-gameday-thread-week/page77/
    christ it's already 80 pages. Shows their obsession over Sea
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into Candlestick playing that stuff....You can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing.....I say, why don't we meet outside in the tunnel after the ball game and get it on some more? You don't come into the Stick, baby. We've had a down couple of years but you don't come in here talking smack. Not in our house.
  • I think this week is a good time to recycle the Autzen parking lot rape jokes only have it be Candlestick park.
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    A few of my friends are going to the game, I seriously hope they don't get stabbed... Normally this would be a joke but not in Candlestick.
    getting some bites
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LOL I love how they think they are geniuses because they cracked the code that you aren't a 49ers fan even though your name is Pwillis.
    LMAO
    OK, I don't know who you are but you don't talk like a 9er fan and you don't know enough about the Seahawks to be a fan of that team. I'm a Seahawks fan, who comes to this site to learn more about the 49ers, not brag about the Seahawks. But as a life long Seahawks fan, you are going to have to explain to me who "Riva" and "Ossai" are and when they replaced Sweezy and McQuiston/Carpenter as guards for the team? I expect a tough, hard fought, extremely physical game and I would be shocked by more than a FG difference in the score....and I'm not sure who gets that field goal! Here's to a good game, with no injuries. Also, please let it be decided by the teams, not by the officials!
    Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/175605-san-francisco-49ers-seattle-seahawks-pre-gameday-thread-week/page88/#jm21C69kgmEPZRTe.99
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gotta love the obligatory Ossai...

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    here are some more of them...lol..
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    The O/U on deaths at Candlestick today is 5.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    These housewives on the Seahawk FB page were freaking out and taking it seriously. Some people shouldn't watch football.
    Someone needs to post the autzen rape joke and link it
    Originally posted by birdie2bogey:
    Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
    Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
    Originally posted by coolbrees39:
    hi saints fan here!. Went to the monday night game last week. Just a heads up to any 49er fans planning to make a trip up to seattle this year or in the near future
    Watch out, they are the worst fans around. My brother got spit on multiple times and called terrible things. I went a few years ago and the same thing happened. Absolutely classless.I've also heard stories about a seahawk fan pushing an old lady wearing gold in a wheelchair down the steps at Century Link. Wouldn't surprise me if true.What do you guys think of Hawk
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    They are the most classless organization in the NFL. Them and the Patriots.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well every team has their share of idiotic fans. The 49er faithful arent exempt as we have seen in the past with Raider games.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have been a diehard Niner fan my whole life and attended the Niners vs. Seahawks game back in week 2. I was there with some friends of mine who are Seahawk fans and I did not have any issues. There was some fun trash talk thrown my way and accusations that I was an undercover cop (nothing real original or clever), but I never saw anything that was crude. I think every stadium has those fans that push the envelope with too many drinks and an intent to get a rise out of the opposing fans. I have heckled opposing fans before and have pushed that line a few times when I was younger, so I guess I have been close to being one of those fans, but fortunately no issues.

I'm not saying this is the case with your experience last Monday, but what I have noticed is the visiting fans who instigate or retaliate with a profane tone in what should be friendly heckling are the ones that singled out in any confrontation. I have been a visiting fan and I understand that its not my place to respond to heckling in most cases. I can usually feel out the people around me and keep any trash talk light and fun.

Nevertheless, I thought the atmosphere around CLink was fun with all the bars and their indoor football zone adjacent to the stadium. I would have no problem going back and rooting for my Niners in the future and recommend that if any other Niner fan has the ability to do so, they should go. There are more good people than degenerates. Just don't give the tards the time of day. I hope the new Niners stadium will have a fun surrounding environment for pregame. Tailgating is overrated in my opinion. I would rather have pay an establishment to clean up after me. Just me though.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glad you enjoyed your experience at the CLink, Birdie!

And, very sorry that yours was a bad one, Coolbrees

Our seats are on the 30-yard line behind the visitors bench so, there are usually several groups of visiting fans nearby. I can't say we ever had any major issues, mostly good-natured banter. I tend to give the stink-eye to any Seahawks fans who get over the top in their trash-talking, as it's not how I want our fan base represented
    http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/171360-anything-seahawks-thread/page180/
    lol