Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doog Recruiting Test: Do you agree?

"Everyone gets your argument, if you sign 5 stars you win. Here’s a reality check - that won’t happen here. This coaching staff is about developing talent, not relying on natural ability from the truly elite athletes in the country to make them look good. There is a reason Chris Petersen has developed so many 3* guys into NFL prospects."

Doog Recruiting Test: Do you agree? 49 votes

Yes - I'm a low standards fuckbag Doog and I deserve Owens.
22%
DerekJohnsonpat_hmCuntWaffleThe_UndertakerDoogleshaiewhatshouldicareaboutBreadBaldwinIVRubberfistBlastDoor 11 votes
No - I actually want us to win, not just to make losing feel like winning.
77%
SwayewhlinderDawgtonaMad_SonPassion79smoothdawgDennis_DeYoungCokeGreaterThanPepsiDugtheDoogExtraChrisBTequillaHUSKYFANATICAEBBayDawgEsophagealFecesguntlovehuskyhooliganjarlsbergraygunSourcesMiley_Cyrus 38 votes

Comments

• Options
    DubSixGamerDubSixGamer Member Posts: 164
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    If he can develop and get 3 stars to the pros imagine what he and the staff can do with 5 stars? National Championship anyone? #FoodForThought #WeWant5Stars
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Being held to winning standards is the minimum you should expect for making 4-5mm/year
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Whyte Viking
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2018
    #EverythingMatters
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Write in - Question is irrelevant because people who follow recruiting are FAGS and Stan Emptermman was a 2* try hard white guy. Case closed! WOOF!
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    I said no because I enjoy watching awesome things get super awesome.

But I wanted to say yes because it’s doog shit and free pub.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Christ
  • Options

When a coach gets fired in mid-February after a bad signing day, I'll give a shit about TBSing.

Until then, forget it. It's only part of the total function of winning.

Winning is one third talent, one third development, one third scheming/Gameday decisions, etc.

Different sport I know but Lorenzo Romar?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Write in - Question is irrelevant because people who follow recruiting are FAGS and Stan Emptermman was a 2* try hard white guy. Case closed! WOOF!

People who posts in tbs forums on HH are fags. Welcome to the club and grab a seat.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm always happy for our? guys who make it to the NFL but my priority is to have the Dawgs be a national championship contender so I'll go for the 5 star guys who can help us win.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I’m somewhere in between ... we likely will never have a class full of 5 stars

What is very possible is to get classes that have characteristics of competing at the highest level, where we ultimately do develop players into stars, etc
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I forget the magic ratio number of 4/5 stars it takes to win a natty if someone wants to link the article, but isn't Pete trending up and about to surpass it? Are we not about to be one of 15 schools that make the cut?

Petes 3 stars aren't limping into the NFL in the late rounds. They are generally going top two rounds. That's talent bitch.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    5 star talent is great but typically comes with some baggage. These players have always been the best but being god given their work et
    Doogles said:

I forget the magic ratio number of 4/5 stars it takes to win a natty if someone wants to link the article, but isn't Pete trending up and about to surpass it? Are we not about to be one of 15 schools that make the cut?

Petes 3 stars aren't limping into the NFL in the late rounds. They are generally going top two rounds. That's talent bitch.

You have to be a top 15 recruiter to have any kind of chance. Also if you are in that 11-15 group you better have a transcendant QB or you are fucked. Bama can win with shit QB's because they are good everywhere else. Petersen is trending us into that 10-15 level but after Eason we are going to have to hit homeruns with QB play because we have never been serious players for the 5 stars and that is unlikely to change. You might get one every 3 or 4 years but there are about 8 elite programs that battle it out for the studs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2018

Youshouldcareabout getting an avatar. It should contain all pertinent information a sex offender would provide for their risk assessment. This is necessary to protect our credibility with the youngins who read these threads for the reliable information we provide.

In conclusion to my thorough investigation, you've been here since December 2013. The fact that you have been able to roam freely for such an extensive period of time is at least criminal and at worst unnecessary.