Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Praise Allah? We have a new offense

Comments

• Options
    Balls_DeepBalls_Deep Member Posts: 64
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m the orginal. No relation. My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,709
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bush wouldn't have come back from the nfl if he didn't get to be in control of the offense.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bush wouldn't have come back from the nfl if he didn't get to be in control of the offense.

photo tumblr_m0l8blzGFB1qe2lu8o4_1280_zpsh6xlihci.jpg
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bread said:

Hopefully his new offense requires a dual threat functioning QB.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    In this day and age I wouldn't recruit anything but dual threat qbs
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    The only difference actually will be how to execute the screen game. John Smith never hoyd of that wrinkle. Just watch. Atlanta, and every other team in the NFL and every division in college football runs them effectively.

I have never in my entire life seen such a pathetic screen game on a major college football team. I have been bewildered the last 4 years watching Smith try to run this offense without one. Every one of The 15 screens he ran over the last 4 years, I saw one get past the line of scrimmage
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

This is the smartest thing you have said in weeks. Maybe ever.
  • Options
    AIRWOLF said:

Except you dont have to be "duel threat'. Just dont be max browne. Is Darnold 'duel threat' you fucking tardo's? No...he evades the rush, looks downfield and throws missles. Jamis Winston, Mayfield too. Thats how you win chamionships in college and the pro's. Just be fucking mobile. Now stuff the term 'duel threat' up your ass.

BTW, Deshaun Watson proved it at Clemson and Houston. Evade rush, scramble as last resort, keep eye downfield all time danielson. Thats what UW needs. Eason, browning Yankey can do that. Sirmon jury out. Dont need a faggy 'DT' to win at any level except pop warner, most jr high
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,948
    Swaye's Wigwam

AIRWOLF said:

Except you dont have to be "duel threat'. Just dont be max browne. Is Darnold 'duel threat' you fucking tardo's? No...he evades the rush, looks downfield and throws missles. Jamis Winston, Mayfield too. Thats how you win chamionships in college and the pro's. Just be fucking mobile. Now stuff the term 'duel threat' up your ass.

BTW, Deshaun Watson proved it at Clemson and Houston. Evade rush, scramble as last resort, keep eye downfield all time danielson. Thats what UW needs. Eason, browning Yankey can do that. Sirmon jury out. Dont need a faggy 'DT' to win at any level except pop warner, most jr high
    The fuck?
  • Options

AIRWOLF said:

The fuck?
    See browning sophomore year. That dude was money escaping rush, sliding across the LOS without crossing it..hitting open guys.

Funny, when Ross graduated and pettis got hurt Browning had nobody to throw too. Imagine that. Browning didnt get worse...his Oline and WR's did. This is higher observation, higher discussion shit so it doesnt surprise me you fucks dont understand. You will.

Youve been summoned Steel 2. Help educate these bonio's
  • Options

AIRWOLF said:

Sure if you can get the heisman winning guy on your team you take him.

But generally I'd just say fuck it and get a guy that can run and give him a simple offense.
  • Options

AIRWOLF said:

But generally I'd just say fuck it and get a guy that can run and give him a simple offense.
    They tred that at alabama dipshit. Hurts was badly losing national championship game which is why he got his ass benched in simple offense for a true freshman, who moved around pocket, kept eyes downfield and won game with precision fucking passing.
  • Options
    edited April 2018

AIRWOLF said:

They tred that at alabama dipshit. Hurts was badly losing national championship game which is why he got his ass benched in simple offense for a true freshman, who moved around pocket, kept eyes downfield and won game with precision fucking passing.

Yeah so they went to the national championship two times in a row on the back of a freshmen/sophomore who can barely throw the ball.

He was the SEC player of the year 2 years ago.

Because he's just a running QB.

The only qb anyone knows about in the conference is Tate at arizona and he can't complete a pass that isn't wide fucking open.

Tebow was like the best college qb.

• Options
    edited April 2018

AIRWOLF said:

Yeah so they went to the national championship two times in a row on the back of a freshmen/sophomore who can barely throw the ball.

He was the SEC player of the year 2 years ago.

Because he's just a running QB.

The only qb anyone knows about in the conference is Tate at arizona and he can't complete a pass that isn't wide fucking open.

Tebow was like the best college qb.

Give it up bitch...this shit aint yo bag bro. Btw, find me the % of sneaky pocket passers whove won titles vs your tebow-hurtz types. Hint, there's a zero after your decimal...dont use charlie ward, he's on my team. If not for Osborne and Switzer you'd have 2 zero's after your decimal.

Edit: go ahead and google, they coached in 70's, 80's, 90's to be fair
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AIRWOLF said:

The fuck?
    See browning sophomore year. That dude was money escaping rush, sliding across the LOS without crossing it..hitting open guys.

Funny, when Ross graduated and pettis got hurt Browning had nobody to throw too. Imagine that. Browning didnt get worse...his Oline and WR's did. This is higher observation, higher discussion shit so it doesnt surprise me you fucks dont understand. You will.

Browning was busted at the end of 2016. I witnessed it first hand @Cal, throwing ducks left and right.

Ross bailed him out A LOT.

Browning isn't bad. He's a front runner. I was his biggest Homer on the board. But I've seen it live twice. USC 2016 and the Fiesta.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

AIRWOLF said:

The fuck?

Browning had plenty of options. He’s a choking pussy. Even with Ross, Browning puckered when the lights came on.