Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Benning Potoae Gives up Fast Food

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
http://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/college/pac-12/university-of-washington/article207544569.html

This article gives me a Doog it up gif Boner. Please God let this be the year the light goes on for Potoato on the edge.

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    edited April 2018
    Gladstone said:

S&C coaches can't babysit these kids 24/7 but I hoped with improved training table we'd see less of this. I saw 6-7 football players at Dicks a few months ago :expressionless:

"I see Benning just growing up," Huskies senior defensive lineman Jaylen Johnson said. "Every player comes in. They eat whatever they want. They want to have poor work habits and I think he's just starting to mature into the player he can be. He's seeing that translate onto the field."

What the fuck do we have the nutritionists and training table for? Am I missing something?

I was thinking the same thing. Did it really take until year 4 for a D1 athlete in a championship program to realize fast food everyday isn't the answer?

He got the motivation from try hard WTE Dissly, who will probably be drafted. Hopefully he'll see how much further his natural talents will take him by going the extra step.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

S&C coaches can't babysit these kids 24/7 but I hoped with improved training table we'd see less of this. I saw 6-7 football players at Dicks a few months ago :expressionless:

"I see Benning just growing up," Huskies senior defensive lineman Jaylen Johnson said. "Every player comes in. They eat whatever they want. They want to have poor work habits and I think he's just starting to mature into the player he can be. He's seeing that translate onto the field."

What the fuck do we have the nutritionists and training table for? Am I missing something?

they are still fucking kids, they are not pros.
    True, but you want the kids who want to be pros. Who want to put in the sacrifice to maximize their potential. That's the entire philosophy of being an OKG.

If dropping fast food is the difference between getting to the QB late in the game or not, do you do it or say fuck it and eat taco Bell?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    Was Stan Empertmanneman ever going through the Jack in the Box drive-thru at 2AM?
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,093 Swaye's Wigwam

Was Stan Empertmanneman ever going through the Jack in the Box drive-thru at 2AM?

I used to see Napoleon Kaufman at the Hoagys Corner every Sunday morning with his Mustang Convertible when we were both getting a Cheesy British. He still did OK.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Doogles said:

Gladstone said:

True, but you want the kids who want to be pros. Who want to put in the sacrifice to maximize their potential. That's the entire philosophy of being an OKG.

If dropping fast food is the difference between getting to the QB late in the game or not, do you do it or say fuck it and eat taco Bell?
    Taco Bell
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Alexis said:

I used to see Napoleon Kaufman at the Hoagys Corner every Sunday morning with his Mustang Convertible when we were both getting a Cheesy British. He still did OK.
    Nap.

Hth.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Gladstone said:

Nutritionists can’t baby sit kids 24/7
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Baseman said:

Doogles said:

Gladstone said:

Taco Bell
    Yeah I'm pretty sure no college kid is giving up taco bell.

The original grilled stuft burrito was like 90 percent of my diet.

I lost 30 lbs my freshman year.
  • ZombieBallzZombieBallz Member Posts: 78
    TTJ said:

Anybody who thinks these 19-year-olds all treat their bodies like temples is @ZombieBallz fucking stupid.

Fag.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    can someone explain the ‘training table’

I thought it was unlimited food 24/7 at the conibear shell house? Why wouldn’t you just live there?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Alexis said:

Nap.

Hth.
    NIP

HTH (not nap like , you got nappy hair, jfc)