Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un and SK PM in South Korea to discuss denuclearization

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Fuck all of you who don't like Trump.

Seriously. Fuck you.

Trump does more in a day than Obama and Bush did in 16 fucking years.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If this meeting accomplishes anything, I'll applaud Trump. Until then he's still a butthurt pussy.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

If this meeting accomplishes anything, I'll applaud Trump. Until then he's still a butthurt pussy.

You don't get it, never have, and never will

Read Art of the Deal
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You gonna buy the Gameday Champions Shirt?

This meeting helps his strength of schedule, but it means shit if he doesn't close.

LIFPO
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

This meeting helps his strength of schedule, but it means shit if he doesn't close.

LIFPO

Sure LIFPO is always the answer, but there is no way you can spin a face to face meeting being a bad thing
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Dude61 said:

I am old enough to remember Obama in Paris lecturing Trump about leadership. Turns out, a real leader can get a denuclearization summit arranged with NK his sophomore year.

Winner.

/thread
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

As I said in the other recent thread on this topic, if Trump got the Norks to give up their nukes it would be one of the greatest dimplomatic triumphs off all time. Maybe even GOAT. Fuck, I'd swallow his load at that point and buy the 2020 bumper sticker.

Call me when it happens bruh. Until then, fuck off Anton.

If Trump pulls this off then I think peace in the Middle East is attainable. A denuclearized Korean Peninsula would be a staggering achievement, for anybody. I'll believe it when I see it, but I never would have imagined a Presidential Summit, requested by the Jonger, with denuclearization as the starting point for talks. Stunning.

Turns out intense pressure and the "bull in the china shop" Twitter approach worked. Maybe Trump is playing chess while we are all playing checkers.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

LIFPO

Sure LIFPO is always the answer, but there is no way you can spin a face to face meeting being a bad thing
    Sure, there is no possible way that putting two alltime loose cannons in a room together goes badly, none whatsoever.

I'm cautiously optimistic about the thing, but you can't possibly believe that.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I feel like the sea level just receded a bit

Triggered, Old Man.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I feel like the sea level just receded a bit

POTD
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Denuclearization would be suicide. As soon as the next Clinton or Bush is in the white house NK will be wiped off the face of the earth. It wont happen. But I like Trump for even trying.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    All of you just wait. Just wait for HondoFS to read this thread ....

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Swaye said:

As I said in the other recent thread on this topic, if Trump got the Norks to give up their nukes it would be one of the greatest dimplomatic triumphs off all time. Maybe even GOAT. Fuck, I'd swallow his load at that point and buy the 2020 bumper sticker.

If Trump pulls this off then I think peace in the Middle East is attainable. A denuclearized Korean Peninsula would be a staggering achievement, for anybody. I'll believe it when I see it, but I never would have imagined a Presidential Summit, requested by the Jonger, with denuclearization as the starting point for talks. Stunning.

Turns out intense pressure and the "bull in the china shop" Twitter approach worked. Maybe Trump is playing chess while we are all playing checkers.
    In today's world where everybody is passive aggressive and never says anything difficult for fear of hurting somebody's feelings, would anybody be surprised to see results obtained by someone that links consequences with actions?

There's way too many examples that human behavior is linked directly to the consequences of actions whether it's kids, athletes with playing time as the direct carrot, etc.

Clay Travis on Twitter said that if Trump pulled this off it'd be grounds for consideration of a Nobel Peace Prize. Honestly, hard to argue that. The fact that North/South Korea just had combined teams in the Olympics was something that I never thought that I'd see either.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    18-0

Gets you to the playoffs.

If it works, I'll be wrong.

However, I don't think a President should be sitting with a third world dictator.

Hope Trump isn't being rope a doped.

Peace through strength ... I wonder when the dumb fucks who want to accommodate like pussies will learn this.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This is like saying that if Trump could get the sun to rise in the west, he'd be GOAT yada yada. Give him the Noble Prize in Physics, because he just defied it!!1!

Every president for the last 30 years has been able to meet with one of the Kims. It's what they want. It legitimizes both their regime and their nuclear program. Past presidents have understood that meeting them is an idiot move. This one doesn't.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    A lot of celebrating winning the spring game going on in here.