Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Swaye and DDY will not be getting fathers of the year (I get letters)

13»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2017
    dnc said:

Topdoognc started some shitshow site (HHB 2.0 maybe? Not sure where 2.0 fits in all this).

This one? http://thepit92638.yuku.com/forums/11/The-Free-Bored
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I googled 'gang bang' and this shit hole showed up in the results.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Topdoognc started some shitshow site (HHB 2.0 maybe? Not sure where 2.0 fits in all this).

Nope there was another one before that/immediately after HHB 1.0. Wasn't a yuku bored.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

I was on that shithole site! I gnu it! 21 posts! Fuck yes! And even as Swaye. Fucking best handle ever.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HillsboroDawg is an annoying troublemaker.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,031
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options

I can't believe SFJ and topdoognc had their own boards. At least J "can" be funny at times. What could topdoognc offer?

Exactly.

Toppy's site had a decent start because he had HHB cred from when he started and ran firetoddturner.com. But that was a website (and an obvious one), not a bored.

His bored didn't last long.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    the idea of J with his own board is tough to imagine.
  • Options
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Open Season at eDuck was good at the beginning. That's where a lot of the inter school reaction started

Dawgman was always a get off our bored? type place although the free bird was decent before they started listening to the cunts

I missed most of the pit. The podcast was to celebrate Ty getting fired in 07 as we marked bowl ineligible Saturday. We linked it at dawgman at the start

When Ty wasn't fired all hell broke loose and HHB was born

As Husky football cratered in the aughts, I felt like I had to DO SOMETHING! Purely out of absolute fandom for UW and the Huskies, I started following the various evolutions of this shithole. (I am a Seattle native and UW alum).

So I ended up following the core of today’s HH. Harv’s Husky Stadium-pea patch thread was the most hilarious thread in the history of the internet. Still brings tears to my eyes. PGOS was just a kid then!1!1 How could he know what was going on???(despite the fact boobs straight up told him in the middle of the thread.)

I followed the free bird back in its day. Read dnc religiously on the hoop board. Still do here. He hates me now. Political differences, I guess. I hold only the fondest memories of delridge however.

I dont know shit about HH insider information (although 81% of the acronyms are not that difficult to decipher). I do however have a few questions. Whatever happened to:
    Nevada Duck — I hated him so badly. Hope he’s in the high desert eating shit.
    Gordo— FOCUS!1!1 couldn’t stand that condescending Dbag.
    The Hispanic lawyer uw poster —was referred to as the lawn mower. He was a VOICE of REASON, like ttj and flea are today.

Hope they are all here today in the eternal whooshicane.

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I've been around
  • Options
    Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    It was never my board. That was udubdave's (RIP) temporary replacement for the dm free board. I volunteered to be a moderator and proceeded to do absolutely nothing, besides deleting IMALOSER posts to watch him get mad and make empty threats.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

It was never my board. That was udubdave's (RIP) temporary replacement for the dm free board. I volunteered to be a moderator and proceeded to do absolutely nothing, besides deleting IMALOSER posts to watch him get mad and make empty threats.

https://tenor.com/view/wrong-trump-donald-gif-6202609 login
  • Options

Open Season at eDuck was good at the beginning. That's where a lot of the inter school reaction started

Dawgman was always a get off our bored? type place although the free bird was decent before they started listening to the cunts

I missed most of the pit. The podcast was to celebrate Ty getting fired in 07 as we marked bowl ineligible Saturday. We linked it at dawgman at the start

When Ty wasn't fired all hell broke loose and HHB was born

As Husky football cratered in the aughts, I felt like I had to DO SOMETHING! Purely out of absolute fandom for UW and the Huskies, I started following the various evolutions of this shithole. (I am a Seattle native and UW alum).

So I ended up following the core of today’s HH. Harv’s Husky Stadium-pea patch thread was the most hilarious thread in the history of the internet. Still brings tears to my eyes. PGOS was just a kid then!1!1 How could he know what was going on???(despite the fact boobs straight up told him in the middle of the thread.)

I followed the free bird back in its day. Read dnc religiously on the hoop board. Still do here. He hates me now. Political differences, I guess. I hold only the fondest memories of delridge however.

I dont know shit about HH insider information (although 81% of the acronyms are not that difficult to decipher). I do however have a few questions. Whatever happened to:
    Nevada Duck — I hated him so badly. Hope he’s in the high desert eating shit.
    Gordo— FOCUS!1!1 couldn’t stand that condescending Dbag.
    The Hispanic lawyer uw poster —was referred to as the lawn mower. He was a VOICE of REASON, like ttj and flea are today.

Hope they are all here today in the eternal whooshicane.

I don't hate you, I just think your California is the greatest schtick is one of the worst schticks.

I actually like you as a sports commenter, unlike at least one of your fellow lefties.

I believe NevadaDuck is here.

Albino duck OTOH I have not seen in many moons.

@OscarZetaAcosta was a thing here in the early days, but I think ICE got him.