Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Swaye and DDY will not be getting fathers of the year (I get letters)

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

dnc said:

Fuckin shit the amount of acronyms y'all have is ridiculous.
    FSTAOAYHIR

YBFE
    FOPOSDNC
    Check your inbox
    There is nothing
    Disagree.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Fuckin shit the amount of acronyms y'all have is ridiculous.
    FSTAOAYHIR

YBFE
    FOPOSDNC
    Check your inbox
    There is nothing
    Disagree.
    Hahahahahaahahhaha
  • Options

So apparently AI isn't as quick a learner as the expurts say?

I am on the spectruum
  • Options
    pawz said:

BTP > HFS

simple fact.

Agreed
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

I've been on these HHB boreds going back to The Pit, and I still fuck up the CRAVES IT joke regularly. NOGAF when you fuck something up or don't know something, but never ask for help. You will be buttfucked mercilessly when you appear helpless. Nobody cares if you appear stupid. Jungle rules man.

Couldn't help yourself

Isafnrc
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I've been on these HHB boreds going back to The Pit, and I still fuck up the CRAVES IT joke regularly. NOGAF when you fuck something up or don't know something, but never ask for help. You will be buttfucked mercilessly when you appear helpless. Nobody cares if you appear stupid. Jungle rules man.

CRAVES IT
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,086
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Someone should really write a short history of the HHB movement, and all the boreds the degenerates around here have lived on the last decade. I think there's been four of five of them, if you count Dawgbored or whatever SFJ shitposting tavern was called. Anyway, several websites at different points. I don't remember anything before The Pit, but I think there was one. Who the fuck knows. Someone write it please, with dates of service, and any other chinteresting info. Or don't.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    @DerekJohnson @RaceBannon @TierbsHsotBoobs @dnc

See above. You might be the most likely to remember them all, and who started them, etc. Or not. If Grundle would have been around back then we'd have this licked. Licked. lulz.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,481
    Founders Club
    It wouldn't be me, as I was never a part of The Pit. I didn't get really into message boards until about 2006 at Dawgman. I was Dick Cheney on HHB.v1
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Hills invited me to the pit as well. I was later in the pit timeline and lore though, and I only had like 30 posts on there. I was too busy bombing the shit out of ragheads in the 2008-2010 era to be posting all fucking day like I do now. I knew there was some "thing" before the Pit, but never clear to me what it was...you know, I am pretty damn sure I actually registered at that HHB 2.0, but unsure if I ever even posted (very hazy memories as I was deploying a lot). What the fuck was the name of it???? Then of course doogbored I probably had 100 posts - who knows. It really was kind of a shitshow until Stalin came along and gave us this Cadillac of a home.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Open Season at eDuck was good at the beginning. That's where a lot of the inter school reaction started

Dawgman was always a get off our bored? type place although the free bird was decent before they started listening to the cunts

I missed most of the pit. The podcast was to celebrate Ty getting fired in 07 as we marked bowl ineligible Saturday. We linked it at dawgman at the start

When Ty wasn't fired all hell broke loose and HHB was born

Having never been part of the cool kids crowd with any of the antecedents, I wasn't quite sure how I found HHBv1. I thought it was a Race poast on free bored, but not certain.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    Swaye's Wigwam

Open Season at eDuck was good at the beginning. That's where a lot of the inter school reaction started

Dawgman was always a get off our bored? type place although the free bird was decent before they started listening to the cunts

I missed most of the pit. The podcast was to celebrate Ty getting fired in 07 as we marked bowl ineligible Saturday. We linked it at dawgman at the start

When Ty wasn't fired all hell broke loose and HHB was born

Having never been part of the cool kids crowd with any of the antecedents, I wasn't quite sure how I found HHBv1. I thought it was a Race poast on free bored, but not certain.
    I was in my transgender phase between HHB and dawgman. Like Derek said, they were reluctant to kill me off. I would post stuff there