Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The new dawgman.com?

124»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    FREE POPEHARV!
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We can take the Chinese, Gold Doog, and Sec14a, but not the FUCKING IRISH!!!
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

In my opinion it's important that its noted that this site isn't the pit or HHB.com. If someone signs up who most regard as a "fucktarded doog" from dm.com, that's fine. No one needs to be "run". Anyone can participate and express their opinions. However, there will be no censorship and each opinion expressed will have to be defended on its own merits and without the protection of a moderator with a vested interest in suppressing criticism.

This site shouldn't be just 20 like minded HHBs cracking wise, it should be 20 HHBs cracking wise along with 100s more having and honest conversation about what needs to be done to field a competitive championship level football team.

I would welcome the likes of S14a, golddawg, and Auburndawg here.

You'd REALLY welcome S14a? Care to rethink that one? Just sayin'...
    Sure. Why not? I'd love for some of us to take on his idiocy without Kim's skirt in the way.

I'd rather have a throwdown at the 7-11 with him.
    Why not have both?

I've noticed a lot of people in this world are limited with the word "or". I could verbally throw down here OR I could physically throw down at the 7-11. When you start replacing OR with AND your life will be lived in abundance.
    You can shit in one hand, and want in the other. . . . .
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    CaptainPJ said:

We can take the Chinese, Gold Doog, and Sec14a, but not the FUCKING IRISH!!!

A fine display of Halfbrain gibberish.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    this site is mostly being used by sociopaths with sweatpants boners in their mom's basement. These guys hit enter 500000 times a day generating what seems to be a lot of traffic. Sane posters leave this site before long. I guess I am not in that group.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I clicked on idawg's profile and found this. Not a bad thread. It's kind of interesting to look back and realize this place has continued to grow while doogman has kept wilting away.

I think when we win, more will come here because there won't be as much negativity, which turned some pussies off in the past. The football threads and analysis are far better here than at doogman and will probably keep getting better.

Agreed, and it would be nice to get Race Bannon back in the fold
    What happened to him?
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    They don't even have T.V. at Shady Acres because Race knows all the Fox News soundbites by heart.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    Founders Club
    Gwad said:

They don't even have T.V. at Shady Acres because Race knows all the Fox News soundbites by heart.

Race doorbelled for George McGovern (true story)
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

In my opinion it's important that its noted that this site isn't the pit or HHB.com. If someone signs up who most regard as a "fucktarded doog" from dm.com, that's fine. No one needs to be "run". Anyone can participate and express their opinions. However, there will be no censorship and each opinion expressed will have to be defended on its own merits and without the protection of a moderator with a vested interest in suppressing criticism.

This site shouldn't be just 20 like minded HHBs cracking wise, it should be 20 HHBs cracking wise along with 100s more having and honest conversation about what needs to be done to field a competitive championship level football team.

I would welcome the likes of S14a, golddawg, and Auburndawg here.

You'd REALLY welcome S14a? Care to rethink that one? Just sayin'...
    Sure. Why not? I'd love for some of us to take on his idiocy without Kim's skirt in the way.

I'd rather have a throwdown at the 7-11 with him.
    Why not have both?

I've noticed a lot of people in this world are limited with the word "or". I could verbally throw down here OR I could physically throw down at the 7-11. When you start replacing OR with AND your life will be lived in abundance.
    Bump for @BaldwinIV
    *BaldwinHIV