Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just need an insurance policy...

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966

I call for genocide against all attorneys seeking political office. They need to go. Far too many of them in government. Hang them upside down and light them on fire. They don't represent the basic fabric of society, the people. Lets get representatives that come from other, less corrupt professions into office.

Great post!
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Like bottled water delivery guys and Amazon-Flex drivers
    edited December 2017
    Derek, Jesus man.
    Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

This is going to sound crazy, but people who investigate the Mafia are allowed to dislike the Mafia. I also like how Muller pulled these folks off the case a long time back, before the media got involved.

If there's any evidence that the investigations have been tainted by bias or influence, that will be an issue for the courts.

I'm seeing an investigation that has racked up a couple of indictments and two convictions, which is better than Ken Starr's fishing expedition was able to do in the 1990's, and the Klinton Krime Konspiracy was killing people (and allegedly still are #neverforgetseth)

No it won't because the courts can no longer be trusted to do their job impartially. They don't even fucking understand the basic premise that the President has the right to decide who does and doesn't come into the country. The courts have become a far left dreckfest sham and deserve no trust or respect.
    Oh God, now we're getting our civics lesson from an Oregon hillbilly who was hanging paper like a Brown Shirt for a child molester.

So, now, we're just dispensing with the judicial branch because some idiot who didn't ever go to college thinks "they" can't be trusted? The same idiot that doesn't understand that even the President has to act within the boundaries of the federal constitution as interpreted and decided by the federal courts? You know, the system of government we've had in place here for a few years?
    Glad you agree his bans were lawful. Sorry you didn't see an activist judge appointed by Obama (IIRC) stopping Trump with no basis in law.
    Which version are we talking about?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter
    If it weren't for attorneys, we wouldn't need attorneys.
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,958
    edited December 2017
    AZDuck said:

This is going to sound crazy, but people who investigate the Mafia are allowed to dislike the Mafia. I also like how Muller pulled these folks off the case a long time back, before the media got involved.

If there's any evidence that the investigations have been tainted by bias or influence, that will be an issue for the courts.

I'm seeing an investigation that has racked up a couple of indictments and two convictions, which is better than Ken Starr's fishing expedition was able to do in the 1990's, and the Klinton Krime Konspiracy was killing people (and allegedly still are #neverforgetseth)

It isn't a matter of disliking Trump. If they had just called Trump an idiot that is one thing. But suggesting you are going to protect the country from Trump being president, having an insurance policy in case he is, certainly looks bad and you would have to be a partisan not to see that (just as the Trump team meeting Russians looks bad or the Flynn lying to the FBI looks bad). This does not mean they were biased in what facts they discovered. But when another investigator's wife was working for Fusion GPS and the head of Fusion GPS said that investigator had called him in to talk about the Russian investigation, then it is not a good look for the DOJ and FBI.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

AZDuck said:

It isn't a matter of disliking Trump. If they had just called Trump an idiot that is one thing. But suggesting you are going to protect the country from Trump being president, having an insurance policy in case he is, certainly looks bad and you would have to be a partisan not to see that (just as the Trump team meeting Russians looks bad or the Flynn lying to the FBI looks bad). This does not mean they were biased in what facts they discovered. But when another investigator's wife was working for Fusion GPS and the head of Fusion GPS said that investigator had called him in to talk about the Russian investigation, then it is not a good look for the DOJ and FBI.
    The Republic of California could use talented people like Peter Strzok. When the time comes, hopefully soon, it will be good to know that civil liberties and civil society will be protected in the Golden Country.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Derek, Jesus man.

Run and cry to Derek like a pussy. It's what you are.

AZDuck said:

The Republic of California could use talented people like Peter Strzok. When the time comes, hopefully soon, it will be good to know that civil liberties and civil society will be protected in the Golden Country.
    Peter Strzok should be shot by a firing squad like the traitor that he is.

AZDuck said:

He will be my Country’s next Attorney General.
    edited December 2017

AZDuck said:

Move to Canada and take him with you.

AZDuck said:

I am a Californian.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,503 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

I am a Californian.
    We don't need idiots like Zotar here
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,280 Founders Club

AZDuck said:

It doesn't just look bad, it is bad, plain and simple. This is the same guy who toned down the language used to describe Hillary Clinton's actions with her private email server. He's a partisan hack who has used his position to serve his political leanings.
    edited December 2017

Derek, Jesus man.

Run and cry to Derek like a pussy. It's what you are.
    You're acting pretty tuff today. I'm impressed.

PS: About the board function dummy. You react like a dog. Nobody needs help with a faggot like you.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,134 Standard Supporter

AZDuck said:

California civil? The place is a small islands of decent places to live in a sea of shit. And you get to pay for all the shit.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    AZDuck said:

I'm on team LIFPO

No you're not.

AZDuck said:

I am a Californian.
    crackle.gif

AZDuck said:

The Golden Country first act would be to deport the dead weight.

Mexico will take you though. There will be quite a bit of ditch digging to be done next year.