Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just need an insurance policy...

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

This is going to sound crazy, but people who investigate the Mafia are allowed to dislike the Mafia. I also like how Muller pulled these folks off the case a long time back, before the media got involved.

If there's any evidence that the investigations have been tainted by bias or influence, that will be an issue for the courts.

I'm seeing an investigation that has racked up a couple of indictments and two convictions, which is better than Ken Starr's fishing expedition was able to do in the 1990's, and the Klinton Krime Konspiracy was killing people (and allegedly still are #neverforgetseth)

It isn't a matter of disliking Trump. If they had just called Trump an idiot that is one thing. But suggesting you are going to protect the country from Trump being president, having an insurance policy in case he is, certainly looks bad and you would have to be a partisan not to see that (just as the Trump team meeting Russians looks bad or the Flynn lying to the FBI looks bad). This does not mean they were biased in what facts they discovered. But when another investigator's wife was working for Fusion GPS and the head of Fusion GPS said that investigator had called him in to talk about the Russian investigation, then it is not a good look for the DOJ and FBI.
    The Republic of California could use talented people like Peter Strzok. When the time comes, hopefully soon, it will be good to know that civil liberties and civil society will be protected in the Golden Country.
    The Golden Country first act would be to deport the dead weight.

Mexico will take you though. There will be quite a bit of ditch digging to be done next year.
    You live in Salem. When will you learn to shut up?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

I'm on team LIFPO

No you're not.
    yes I am
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    edited December 2017

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

This is going to sound crazy, but people who investigate the Mafia are allowed to dislike the Mafia. I also like how Muller pulled these folks off the case a long time back, before the media got involved.

If there's any evidence that the investigations have been tainted by bias or influence, that will be an issue for the courts.

I'm seeing an investigation that has racked up a couple of indictments and two convictions, which is better than Ken Starr's fishing expedition was able to do in the 1990's, and the Klinton Krime Konspiracy was killing people (and allegedly still are #neverforgetseth)

It isn't a matter of disliking Trump. If they had just called Trump an idiot that is one thing. But suggesting you are going to protect the country from Trump being president, having an insurance policy in case he is, certainly looks bad and you would have to be a partisan not to see that (just as the Trump team meeting Russians looks bad or the Flynn lying to the FBI looks bad). This does not mean they were biased in what facts they discovered. But when another investigator's wife was working for Fusion GPS and the head of Fusion GPS said that investigator had called him in to talk about the Russian investigation, then it is not a good look for the DOJ and FBI.
    The Republic of California could use talented people like Peter Strzok. When the time comes, hopefully soon, it will be good to know that civil liberties and civil society will be protected in the Golden Country.

Mexico will take you though. There will be quite a bit of ditch digging to be done next year.
    You see Folks...

This is why you can't have open Wifi in State run institutions.

I'm hoping that somehow the repeal of Net Neutrality remedies this situation.

But I'm sure skeets will be running here soon to tell me why it won't.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

You see Folks...

This is why you can't have open Wifi in State run institutions.

I'm hoping that somehow the repeal of Net Neutrality remedies this situation.

But I'm sure skeets will be running here soon to tell me why it won't.
    Salem kewg brah, you have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that most of us in state run institutions are full of shit and also not feel that net we shouldn't have access to wifi.