Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,508 Founders Club
    tick tick tick

Hence the pivot to sex as a weapon. Russia is over. There was never any there there. The dems will be lucky to stay out of jail.

The party of Bubba now going all moral majority is far more entertaining anyway
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    This is going to sound crazy, but people who investigate the Mafia are allowed to dislike the Mafia. I also like how Muller pulled these folks off the case a long time back, before the media got involved.

If there's any evidence that the investigations have been tainted by bias or influence, that will be an issue for the courts.

I'm seeing an investigation that has racked up a couple of indictments and two convictions, which is better than Ken Starr's fishing expedition was able to do in the 1990's, and the Klinton Krime Konspiracy was killing people (and allegedly still are #neverforgetseth)
    They got a guy to plead guilty to lying to one of the assclowns that is going to save us from Trump

They used a fake dossier paid for by Clinton to open an investigation that had them wire tap the opponent.

Ken Starr got POTUS disbarred
    Clinton wasn't disbarred. He had his Arkansas license suspended for 5 years and withdrew his license to practice in front of the US Supreme Court.

A felony conviction is a bigger deal.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited December 2017
    AZDuck said:

This is going to sound crazy, but people who investigate the Mafia are allowed to dislike the Mafia. I also like how Muller pulled these folks off the case a long time back, before the media got involved.

If there's any evidence that the investigations have been tainted by bias or influence, that will be an issue for the courts.

I'm seeing an investigation that has racked up a couple of indictments and two convictions, which is better than Ken Starr's fishing expedition was able to do in the 1990's, and the Klinton Krime Konspiracy was killing people (and allegedly still are #neverforgetseth)

No it won't because the courts can no longer be trusted to do their job impartially. They don't even fucking understand the basic premise that the President has the right to decide who does and doesn't come into the country. The courts have become a far left dreckfest sham and deserve no trust or respect.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    You need more than an insurance policy...apparently you also need a ham radio license.

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/LicArchive/license.jsp?archive=Y&licKey=12382876

We're arguing over is again. Your pals at Scopes even say I am "mostly true" In typical Bubba fashion he skirted around the law but...https://snopes.com/bill-clinton-fined-and-disbarred-over-the-monica-lewinsky-scandal/

On 26 July 2016, shortly after Bill Clinton took the stage at the Democratic National Convention to make the case that his wife Hillary Clinton should be the next President of the United States, an image purportedly listing the various fines and consequences he suffered for lying under oath during the Monica Lewinsky scandal showed up on social media.

The list displayed above is mostly accurate, although some of the claims deserve extra clarification:

Bill Clinton was disbarred from practicing law in Arkansas and was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court over the Lewinsky incident.

While Clinton can no longer practice law in front of the highest court, it’s not accurate to say that he was disbarred from either the Supreme Court or from practicing law in Arkansas. Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, but he was not disbarred, and while Clinton did face the possibility of being barred from arguing in front the U.S. Supreme Court, he resigned before the ruling was handed down.

On his last day in office in 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license in order to head off any criminal charges for lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky. Clinton has been eligible to seek reinstatement of his license since 2006, but as of 2013 he had not applied to do so.

Shortly after Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, the U.S. Supreme Court suspended Clinton from presenting cases in front of the highest court (which he had never done) and gave him 40 days to contest his disbarment (which Clinton did not do). Instead, he resigned from the Supreme Court bar:

That is far more than Flynn. Flynn should withdraw his plea and take the fucker to court
    I'm on team LIFPO
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    edited December 2017

AZDuck said:

No it won't because the courts can no longer be trusted to do their job impartially. They don't even fucking understand the basic premise that the President has the right to decide who does and doesn't come into the country. The courts have become a far left dreckfest sham and deserve no trust or respect.
    Oh God, now we're getting our civics lesson from an Oregon hillbilly who was hanging paper like a Brown Shirt for a child molester.

So, now, we're just dispensing with the judicial branch because some idiot who didn't ever go to college thinks "they" can't be trusted? The same idiot that doesn't understand that even the President has to act within the boundaries of the federal constitution as interpreted and decided by the federal courts? You know, the system of government we've had in place here for a few years?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,136 Standard Supporter

AZDuck said:

Oh God, now we're getting our civics lesson from an Oregon hillbilly who was hanging paper like a Brown Shirt for a child molester.

So, now, we're just dispensing with the judicial branch because some idiot who didn't ever go to college thinks "they" can't be trusted? The same idiot that doesn't understand that even the President has to act within the boundaries of the federal constitution as interpreted and decided by the federal courts? You know, the system of government we've had in place here for a few years?
    Glad you agree his bans were lawful. Sorry you didn't see an activist judge appointed by Obama (IIRC) stopping Trump with no basis in law.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam

You need more than an insurance policy...apparently you also need a ham radio license.

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/LicArchive/license.jsp?archive=Y&licKey=12382876

Nellie Ohr worked for Fusion GPS and had history with the CIA. The ham radio allowed her to communicate with Steele on the phony dossier without communications being intercepted.

Or maybe she was just taking up a new hobby.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    AZDuck said:

Stupid circular and non-coherent logic. First, this isn't the mob its legal political parties. The only reason to have a "special council" in the first place is to remove the appearance of bias in the investigation...if you are saying that's not important than you are admitting there shouldn't be a special council at all.

Mueller didn't do shit until the IG gave him documented info...you think they spent a year plus texting and talking this type of stuff but magically shut up for the last almost year they have been working around him? Really?

And I'm assuming in the interview process they were asked about bias...they either disclosed it (at which point he shouldn't have hired them) or lied about it (which should put them in legal jeopardy but won't because those things don't ever seem to happen)...either way it won't be interesting because nothing will happen to them.

AZDuck said:

President has the right to decide who enters the country and who doesn't. Are you disputing that fact, retard? You aren't very bright are you?
    edited December 2017

We're arguing over is again. Your pals at Scopes even say I am "mostly true" In typical Bubba fashion he skirted around the law but...https://snopes.com/bill-clinton-fined-and-disbarred-over-the-monica-lewinsky-scandal/

On 26 July 2016, shortly after Bill Clinton took the stage at the Democratic National Convention to make the case that his wife Hillary Clinton should be the next President of the United States, an image purportedly listing the various fines and consequences he suffered for lying under oath during the Monica Lewinsky scandal showed up on social media.

The list displayed above is mostly accurate, although some of the claims deserve extra clarification:

Bill Clinton was disbarred from practicing law in Arkansas and was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court over the Lewinsky incident.

While Clinton can no longer practice law in front of the highest court, it’s not accurate to say that he was disbarred from either the Supreme Court or from practicing law in Arkansas. Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, but he was not disbarred, and while Clinton did face the possibility of being barred from arguing in front the U.S. Supreme Court, he resigned before the ruling was handed down.

On his last day in office in 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license in order to head off any criminal charges for lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky. Clinton has been eligible to seek reinstatement of his license since 2006, but as of 2013 he had not applied to do so.

Shortly after Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, the U.S. Supreme Court suspended Clinton from presenting cases in front of the highest court (which he had never done) and gave him 40 days to contest his disbarment (which Clinton did not do). Instead, he resigned from the Supreme Court bar:

That is far more than Flynn. Flynn should withdraw his plea and take the fucker to court

Clinton deserved worse than he got. He survived somewhat in tact, but didn't deserve to IMO.

Whether it's worse than Flynn, I can't say; they're very different contexts with the only comparable facts being that they lied and could be found guilty of obstruction. That said, I'm somewhat persuaded by Dershowitz's argument that he (Flynn) was acting politically, not criminally. http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/362948-why-did-flynn-lie-and-why-did-mueller-charge-him-with-lying. OBK should read this too, even though I'm sure he's uncomfortable trusting the guy who wrote it. Flynn, the argument goes, didn't have to lie; that he may have thought he was committing a crime doesn't make it a crime. So, we can at least say of Flynn that he's a little stupid and somewhat untrustworthy.

As to the underlying thing about which each man was lying ... fun and games in the WH with a subordinate and greasing a Russian ambassador about a UN resolution, people will have to decide that for themselves. I would lean toward Clinton. I don't think he and Hillary are quite the white collar mafia people dream them to be, but his judgment during his years in the WH and as Gov. of Arkansas was deplorable (see what I did there?)

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    #metoo attorneys working overtime @Tugtavern today
    doogie said:

#metoo attorneys working overtime @Tugtavern today

Apparently you've dispensed with actual reading of the posts, thus arguing with yourself and looking even dumber than usual.
    edited December 2017
    I call for genocide against all attorneys seeking political office. They need to go. Far too many of them in government. Hang them upside down and light them on fire. They don't represent the basic fabric of society, the people. Lets get representatives that come from other, less corrupt professions into office.