Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Best time in America-Moore edition

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Winning makes me happy, yes.

How does losing make you feel?

I don't post this often, but you did actually make me lol.

Jesus ... winning. Do you have a single original thought?

Winning, to me, is thinking for yourself. You don't seem capable of that kind of winning.

If Moore winning the Senate is winning for you, then have at it. I'll be just fine.
    You poast way too much with usually no point to made.

You are indeed a real lawyer.
    He’s a self-professed fake attorney.

He’s also clerked for a judge on the US 9th circuit.

Nice humble brag and big if true, but holy shit that is impressive. Those jobs are reserved for the upper elite in the legal academic world. (I know this bored shits on elite, smart and successful people.)

No clue how the Miami hurricanes fit into that profile, though.
    It's all pretend, so I figured, go big or go home. You feel me?
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Winning, to me, is thinking for yourself. You don't seem capable of that kind of winning.

If Moore winning the Senate is winning for you, then have at it. I'll be just fine.

One of us acquired an education at a real school, and one of us moved all the way across the state to attend a school with the academic rigor of a bad community college. You know which one you are, so STFU and run into traffic.

PS: I guess we're adding Roy Moore supporter to your distinguished resume. Well done brother kewg.
    Look at creep on his high horse today garnering more adoration from all of his fellow victimologists on the board. I could give a fuck about Roy Moore.

I'm just more than fed up with how libtards like yourself take these victim dujours word as the absolute gospel anytime they pop up their heads for their 15 minutes as pawn of the party.
    Oops. I guess I drew a crazy ass inference from that comment that you weren't buying the little girls' stories. My mistake Dingus.

#evenHannityknows

#anotherbalackeye4cuog
    AZDuck said:
    Let him go. He's on a roll.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited December 2017

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

One of us acquired an education at a real school, and one of us moved all the way across the state to attend a school with the academic rigor of a bad community college. You know which one you are, so STFU and run into traffic.

PS: I guess we're adding Roy Moore supporter to your distinguished resume. Well done brother kewg.
    Look at creep on his high horse today garnering more adoration from all of his fellow victimologists on the board. I could give a fuck about Roy Moore.

I'm just more than fed up with how libtards like yourself take these victim dujours word as the absolute gospel anytime they pop up their heads for their 15 minutes as pawn of the party.
    Oops. I guess I drew a crazy ass inference from that comment that you weren't buying the little girls' stories. My mistake Dingus.

#evenHannityknows

#anotherbalackeye4cuog
    Most of your now pushin 50- 60 "little girls" are probably full of shit.

Just as when the celebrity and/or reporter rapist du jour gets called out by 15 different women for shit that happened decades ago. Not all are full of shit but probably most of them.

Creep, You have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion.

For you see it is possible to believe that most of these accusers are full of shit and also not feel that Moore is suitable to be a US Senator.

I believe that you are a lawyer, But I doubt a very good one considering how you process information.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

#evenHannityknows

#anotherbalackeye4cuog

Just as when the celebrity and/or reporter rapist du jour gets called out by 15 different women for shit that happened decades ago. Not all are full of shit but probably most of them.

Creep, You have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion.

For you see it is possible to believe that most of these accusers are full of shit and also not feel that Moore is suitable to be a US Senator.

I believe that you are a lawyer, But I doubt a very good one considering how you process information.

This is how you write a moral check to Alabama voters (a la Mitch McConnell) to vote for Roy Moore, because they lack your "scruples."
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Fuck every single one of you fags and your pretend outrage.

Trump is shoving Moore up your asses. Grin and bear it.

Not one of you

Not a single one of you.

Not a single solitary one of you gave or give one fuck about those poor little girls traded as sex dolls on the #LolitaExpress

@Lolitaexpress you remember, where actual kids were actually fucked, allegedly?

You. don't. care. Fuck off.

Enjoy your Trump Dry Hump tonight

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

#evenHannityknows

#anotherbalackeye4cuog

You sound invested.

Also, you normally write a little more clearly than that; so I suspect you were hitting the keyboard a little too enthusiastically. Slow down there Tonto. There's time for you to flush this out the way you want to. I'm all ears.

Now, what was that again?

But before you do too much research or revision, I do encourage you, again, to listen to Hannity. Their mother's always gave him permission. You can leave your kid with him alone; I won't.

Being a pedo is the tip of the iceberg for this guy. If you think a man like Moore should be a US Senator, you're a fucking idiot. It's not that hard.

It is for some of our friends here. Try and be patient. They're really stupid.
    dflea said:

doogie said:

Not one of you

Not a single one of you.

Not a single solitary one of you gave or give one fuck about those poor little girls traded as sex dolls on the #LolitaExpress

Ah, the old "you guys are cunts so I'm going to be a cunt, too" line of reasoning.

Nice effort from the biggest pussy on the bored. And it isn't close.
    Using that phrase very charitably.

#hesreallystupid
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Creepy pulling a Michael Bennett during the Victory formation
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I had to look up your Pedo Express reference.

#1: Tu quoque fallacy.

#2: none of those guys is running for the US Senate. Frankly, I'd like to see Clinton and Dershowitz go down.
    AZDuck said:

I had to look up your Pedo Express reference.

#1: Tu quoque fallacy.

#2: none of those guys is running for the US Senate. Frankly, I'd like to see Clinton and Dershowitz go down.

They simply won't understand it. Don't bother.
    doogie said:

Creepy pulling a Michael Bennett during the Victory formation

You've been waiting for three days to use that one haven't you?
    doogie said:

Not one of you

Not a single one of you.

Bump diggitty