Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Best time in America-Moore edition

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Hondo's snowflakes resorting to desparation, now.

Sad.

Such pedophile supporter, @doogie.
    Is funny because the real pedophiles pay you to spam the Bored.

#clockworkshill
    #imrichbitch
    For a sweatpants wearing basement dweller? Sure.gif
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

TYFYS

I was too lazy to grab the gif.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,215 Standard Supporter
    Then why forge the date and claim it was Moore himself that wrote it and then recant and admit you added it?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Then why forge the date and claim it was Moore himself that wrote it and then recant and admit you added it?

Because stupid people are stupid.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,215 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Doesn't raise any suspicions of her claim for you though.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So is Gloria Alred. Fortunately, the AL attorney general, not-so-much
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

doogie said:

Winning makes me happy, yes.

How does losing make you feel?

I don't post this often, but you did actually make me lol.

Jesus ... winning. Do you have a single original thought?

Winning, to me, is thinking for yourself. You don't seem capable of that kind of winning.

If Moore winning the Senate is winning for you, then have at it. I'll be just fine.
    You poast way too much with usually no point to made.

You are indeed a real lawyer.
    edited December 2017

Sounds like doogie and HoustonHusky both like to troll for underage poon at the mall and don't see what the big deal is.

And as we heard last week, you go to the club in futile attempts to dance with women.

You have no game.

It wouldn't surprise if me if Mr Human rights aka Tommy hasn't taken that pussy on occasion in his life.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Winning, to me, is thinking for yourself. You don't seem capable of that kind of winning.

If Moore winning the Senate is winning for you, then have at it. I'll be just fine.

creepy only gets to hold the thoughts he’s paid to hold then beat them to death until the retainer runs dry.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:

He’s a self-professed fake attorney.

He’s also clerked for a judge on the US 9th circuit.

Nice humble brag and big if true, but holy shit that is impressive. Those jobs are reserved for the upper elite in the legal academic world. (I know this bored shits on elite, smart and successful people.)

No clue how the Miami hurricanes fit into that profile, though.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    edited December 2017
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Doesn't raise any suspicions of her claim for you though.
    Again, the Hannity interview alone should have Mario Batali'd his career in politics ... federal, state or local. Whatever she did or didn't do is pretty much irrelevant. He's all but admitted to it.
    edited December 2017
    salemcoog said:

doogie said:

One of us acquired an education at a real school, and one of us moved all the way across the state to attend a school with the academic rigor of a bad community college. You know which one you are, so STFU and run into traffic.

PS: I guess we're adding Roy Moore supporter to your distinguished resume. Well done brother kewg.
    doogie said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

creepy only gets to hold the thoughts he’s paid to hold then beat them to death until the retainer runs dry.
    You seem like you're overdue for a changing today.
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    I stand with Moore!

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

One of us acquired an education at a real school, and one of us moved all the way across the state to attend a school with the academic rigor of a bad community college. You know which one you are, so STFU and run into traffic.

PS: I guess we're adding Roy Moore supporter to your distinguished resume. Well done brother kewg.
    Look at creep on his high horse today garnering more adoration from all of his fellow victimologists on the board. I could give a fuck about Roy Moore.

I'm just more than fed up with how libtards like yourself take these victim dujours word as the absolute gospel anytime they pop up their heads for their 15 minutes as pawn of the party.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Look at creep on his high horse today garnering more adoration from all of his fellow victimologists on the board. I could give a fuck about Roy Moore.

I'm just more than fed up with how libtards like yourself take these victim dujours word as the absolute gospel anytime they pop up their heads for their 15 minutes as pawn of the party.
    Libtard.

Good one!

Go fuck a kid, loser.
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Libtard.

Good one!

Go fuck a kid, loser.
    Ok!
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Even if I lived in a trailer park on the outskirts of Salem, OR and marked a toilet paper degree as my life's crowning achievement ... even then I would try and come up with something other than "libtard" so as to differentiate myself from the legions of inbred hillbillies who think they're finally being clever using said term.

That's what I would do.

But I appreciate that you're "fed up!" my brother kewg. Maybe we can talk it over in Pulltab next year when Washington comes over to throttle us and our piss-poor excuse of a fb team ... again.

I guess from all your word vomit we know where you sit on whether to elect to the Senate a guy who assures us that, as a grown man knocking on 40, he never dated a 14-year old girl without her mother's permission.

Read the transcript of the Hannity interview Dingus. I think, then, even you might back off this one. I'm not hopeful about about doogie though.

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

doogie said:

Even if I lived in a trailer park on the outskirts of Salem, OR and marked a toilet paper degree as my life's crowning achievement ... even then I would try and come up with something other than "libtard" so as to differentiate myself from the legions of inbred hillbillies who think they're finally being clever using said term.

That's what I would do.

But I appreciate that you're "fed up!" my brother kewg. Maybe we can talk it over in Pulltab next year when Washington comes over to throttle us and our piss-poor excuse of a fb team ... again.

I guess from all your word vomit we know where you sit on whether to elect to the Senate a guy who assures us that, as a grown man knocking on 40, he never dated a 14-year old girl without her mother's permission.

Read the transcript of the Hannity interview Dingus. I think, then, even you might back off this one. I'm not hopeful about about doogie though.
    You have the reading comprehension and attention span of a rhesis monkey. So I’ll go ahead and double space my further sentences to accommodate your ADD.

I’m not a Roy supporter.

If I was an Alabama resident, I would write in Charles Barkley for my vote.

Trailer park smack is auce.