Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mosiah Nasili-Liu, 3* 2018 DE, Puyallup (Emerald Ridge), WA (COMMITED)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Lol we fucking suck. This kid is garbage fuck you doogs. It's not fine enough is enough. We have too many fucking pussy jags on this fucking roster starting with BBK, Brownsocks, WRs outside of Dante, everyone on the line besides Trey/Kaleb/Watty/Shelton, Myles Bryant, our edge "rushers". Fuck I hate our charmin fucking soft offense fuck them.
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

BaldwinIV said:

committing to UW in 3...2...1...

and fuck off, hes good

Good at what?
    Gaines and Vea were 3 stars Dennis
    If memory serves, Vea was 3 stars due to academics. They were saying his senior year he had NFL potential but had no chance to qualify. Tosh set him up with private study courses and the year after high school he got his academics in order.

Gaines was a legit diamond in the rough tho.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The only possible positive view of this I could see is that maybe several of our 3rd string dwelling linemen have told Pete they will move on and they need an extra body. I don't know. I'm digging for a positive here.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BaldwinIV said:

and fuck off, hes good

Good at what?
    If memory serves, Vea was 3 stars due to academics. They were saying his senior year he had NFL potential but had no chance to qualify. Tosh set him up with private study courses and the year after high school he got his academics in order.

Grades have no bearing on how a recruit is rated.
    They shouldn't, but they do. I remember Biggins saying Marcus Farria would have been rated a lot higher but they didn't think he'd qualify.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BaldwinIV said:

and fuck off, hes good

Good at what?

They shouldn't, but they do. I remember Biggins saying Marcus Farria would have been rated a lot higher but they didn't think he'd qualify.
    Bullshit. I've seen plenty of recruits rated 4 or 5 stars with terrible grades who ended up not qualifying.
    This proves they don't factor it in.

Sure.gif
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BaldwinIV said:

and fuck off, hes good

Good at what?

Bullshit. I've seen plenty of recruits rated 4 or 5 stars with terrible grades who ended up not qualifying.

Sure.gif
    They didn’t factor it in for recruit x therefore they never factor it in. Logicked.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Vea and Faria were not 3-stars because of their grades. They were 3 stars because they had a ton of upside but were very unpolished football players out of high school. It took Vea 2 years to be able to adjust to the speed of college football. Farria, despite being an athletic freak, ended up as a bench warmer for Murray State.

On a side note, one thing about this Lui kid that is important to note. He's not a NT, so he's not taking Togai or Taimani's spot. He's taking Tremblay (who everyone says is all Bama now) or Craven Cox's spot.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BaldwinIV said:

and fuck off, hes good

Good at what?

Sure.gif
    They didn’t factor it in for recruit x therefore they never factor it in. Longdicked.
  • Options

Vea and Faria were not 3-stars because of their grades. They were 3 stars because they had a ton of upside but were very unpolished football players out of high school. It took Vea 2 years to be able to adjust to the speed of college football. Farria, despite being an athletic freak, ended up as a bench warmer for Murray State.

On a side note, one thing about this Lui kid that is important to note. He's not a NT, so he's not taking Togai or Taimani's spot. He's taking Tremblay (who everyone says is all Bama now) or Craven Cox's spot.

Except that's not what the rankers in question said about Farria at the time.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

@dnc No, you're wrong bitch. Do you have any idea how many SEC recruits there are that are rated as 4 and 5 star recruits that have shit grades every single year. Nobody gives a fuck about grades down there because unless the player is legally retarted they will find a way to get him in. Biggins is one fucking guy and he's an idiot. The vast majority of recruits with shit grades don't get downgraded by recruiting services for having shit grades.

I'm SEC superiority guy around here

hth
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    This thread now has a debilitating case of ball fungus.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

This thread now has a debilitating case of ball fungus.

Only one cure for that.

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    Who the hell is this? Does he suck? This can’t be good for other better guys they were on.
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    I feel a little better knowing he's related to Vita...dad is Vita's dad's cousin according to Roofie's free stalking.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I feel a little better knowing he's related to Vita...dad is Vita's dad's cousin according to Roofie's free stalking.

I wonder how many kids in the greater Seattle area claim to be cousins with Vitalent or Shelton?