Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we finally just call the pac12 10-deep?

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

...like pumpy everytime he sinks the rotohammer baby! Pup's got:

-ACC @ 6-deep (Billy)
    -SEC @ 3-deep (Race)
    -Big10 @ 3-deep (tequilla)
    -big12 @ 1 deep (Baabs)

Aside from the pac12, who could go 10-deep and legit outscore and beat any team from any other conference (sans the respective conferences #1 team), what conference can be proud of their products on the field.

Oregon is looking like the pac12's 3rd worst team, yet could roll into any conference and outscore their 2-12, 2-14 on any Saturday. Why I think UW could be in BIG TROUBLE Saturday.

Joey Galloway took a massive swipe at the pac12 today, so too did 2 other east-coast dipshits comprising COLLEGE FOOTBALL LIVE.

Petersen has been saying as much for 3 years. Somehow dipshits like Race, Baabs, Nacho, tequilla, paradise, J, Splitter, and many others who will show themselves in this thread , have just blamed Pete and jon smith for 7-6 seasons due to coaching inadequacies.

This conference is the real deal, pumpy been saying as much since this clickhole's inception and longer. Btw, hows life off the wagon you long-time Peteypounders? You might get redemption this week in Eugene, but a 1-loss husky team is almost a given. Nobody is getting through this conference without an STD. Problem is which one (or 2) of the 10-deep is going to be better than UW on that particular day or days? I called the Apple cup for north and stand by it (I picked WSU, we'll see)

-

Pussy.
    You picked neither so might as well just bank on Alabama to win the pac12 north doogins
    I was contemplating this problem, when I had what seemed at the time to be a bright idea. "Hey! This is my butt and my butt-hair, right? So why don't I just eliminate all the hair, and then my grogans will flow out like beer from a keg!" I said to myself. It is a statement that will go down in history with a lot of other regretted statements. "How many Indians could there be?" said by General Custer. "Looks like a good day for a drive!" by JFK. "There! America On-Line now has complete Usenet access!" by some idiot system tech. Such was my anal shaving idea.

I performed the operation that night, with a cheap disposable razor and a towel to sit on. Starting from the bottom, and shaving from the crack to the cheeks, I began the arduous process of ridding my ass of hair. Occassionally, I would have to clean the razor of accumulated hair and miscellaneous slime, which I did by wiping it on the towel. Slowly, my twin mounds and the between-ravine began to resemble the hairless cheeks of a newborn baby. Finally, I wiped the razor one last time, and surveyed my work. The towel was covered with a pile of hair. My ass was smooth as ivory. I smiled, satisfied, thinking my troubles were over.

Little did I know.

I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I thought, it would dry.

Unfortunately, it did dry, but only after mingling with the microscopic shit molecules lingering around my brown starfish. When I stood up after class, my cheeks were stuck together with a slimy sticky shit/sweat combination. As I made my way back to my dorm, it started to itch. God-DAMN, did it itch! Felt like a swarm of ants was making its way up and down my crack. Fighting to keep from jamming my hand down there and scratching away, I rushed back to the dorm.

Unfortunately again, this exertion caused me to sweat, and when I finally reached my room, my cheeks were sliding back and forth against each other like a pair of horny cane-toads. I quickly dropped my pants, and attempted to dry my ass off by sticking it in front of a fan and spreading my cheeks. As I pulled the two mounds of flesh apart, a horrible stench burst free and filled the room. Every dog within a 4 block radius started to howl. I had it worst of all, as the ripe aroma of festering shit/sweat went into the fan and blew back into my face. I fought to keep from heaving. And as I sat there, fighting vomit, my ass cheeks spread and dripping, with the concentrated aroma of my body odor mixed with the tangy smell of my own shit blowing right into my face, I had only one thought: "It will be like this until the hair grows back. Weeks."

Later on, trying to deal as best I could, wiping my ass at every opportunity, I discovered another wonderful use for ass-hair - ventilation. I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my asscheeks. Apparently, with no hair, the two pink twins can get vacuum sealed together, and the result was a frustrating fart that slid up and down between my cheeks like a lost gerbil.

As if that wasn't enough, I am now enduring further torture. As anyone who has ever shaved anything knows, when hair is first growing in, it comes in as stubble. Imagine your ass having the texture of a brillo pad. Well, that is what I am dealing with now. It is a hellish torture, and there are many times when I just look out the window and contemplate why I shouldn't just jump out and get it all over with in one fleshy splat, rather than endure this constant agony.

Friends, DON'T SHAVE YOUR ASS-HAIR!
    POTY.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

-ACC @ 6-deep (Billy)
    -SEC @ 3-deep (Race)
    -big12 @ 1 deep (Baabs)

Aside from the pac12, who could go 10-deep and legit outscore and beat any team from any other conference (sans the respective conferences #1 team), what conference can be proud of their products on the field.

Oregon is looking like the pac12's 3rd worst team, yet could roll into any conference and outscore their 2-12, 2-14 on any Saturday. Why I think UW could be in BIG TROUBLE Saturday.

Joey Galloway took a massive swipe at the pac12 today, so too did 2 other east-coast dipshits comprising COLLEGE FOOTBALL LIVE.

Petersen has been saying as much for 3 years. Somehow dipshits like Race, Baabs, Nacho, tequilla, paradise, J, Splitter, and many others who will show themselves in this thread , have just blamed Pete and jon smith for 7-6 seasons due to coaching inadequacies.

This conference is the real deal, pumpy been saying as much since this clickhole's inception and longer. Btw, hows life off the wagon you long-time Peteypounders? You might get redemption this week in Eugene, but a 1-loss husky team is almost a given. Nobody is getting through this conference without an STD. Problem is which one (or 2) of the 10-deep is going to be better than UW on that particular day or days? I called the Apple cup for north and stand by it (I picked WSU, we'll see)

-

Pussy.
    You picked neither so might as well just bank on Alabama to win the pac12 north doogins
    No way they can beat wSu
    You may strain against the leash, but you'll always be a raging Doog.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited October 2016

-ACC @ 6-deep (Billy)
    -SEC @ 3-deep (Race)
    -big12 @ 1 deep (Baabs)

-

dsiagree

vehemently
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Comprehensive list of teams in the Pac-12 that could compete for the championship in the ACC, B1G, or SEC:

Fucking doog.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Comprehensive list of teams in the Pac-12 that could compete for the championship in the ACC, B1G, or SEC:

Fucking doog.
    Guilty.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Btw, ditch my avatar J. Its bad enough you pucker up fer puppy 24-7 , but using another mans' avatar is off limits. That borders on creepy shit. You cult HH dingo's need help

Huh?
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fucking doog.
    Guilty.
    Losers lose
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

pumpy. pressing badly. every thread

Puppy has never pressed once here in 3 years. Dont need to.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Pumpy likes it 10-deep.