Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we finally just call the pac12 10-deep?

...like pumpy everytime he sinks the rotohammer baby! Pup's got:

-ACC @ 6-deep (Billy)
-SEC @ 3-deep (Race)
-Big10 @ 3-deep (tequilla)
-big12 @ 1 deep (Baabs)

Aside from the pac12, who could go 10-deep and legit outscore and beat any team from any other conference (sans the respective conferences #1 team), what conference can be proud of their products on the field.

Oregon is looking like the pac12's 3rd worst team, yet could roll into any conference and outscore their 2-12, 2-14 on any Saturday. Why I think UW could be in BIG TROUBLE Saturday.

Joey Galloway took a massive swipe at the pac12 today, so too did 2 other east-coast dipshits comprising COLLEGE FOOTBALL LIVE.

Petersen has been saying as much for 3 years. Somehow dipshits like Race, Baabs, Nacho, tequilla, paradise, J, Splitter, and many others who will show themselves in this thread , have just blamed Pete and jon smith for 7-6 seasons due to coaching inadequacies.

This conference is the real deal, pumpy been saying as much since this clickhole's inception and longer. Btw, hows life off the wagon you long-time Peteypounders? You might get redemption this week in Eugene, but a 1-loss husky team is almost a given. Nobody is getting through this conference without an STD. Problem is which one (or 2) of the 10-deep is going to be better than UW on that particular day or days? I called the Apple cup for north and stand by it (I picked WSU, we'll see)

-

Comments

• Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2016
    I'm only able to go 4" deep.

How do you work this thing to make a frowny face?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Comprehensive list of teams in the Pac-12 that could compete for the championship in the ACC, B1G, or SEC:

Washington

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

-ACC @ 6-deep (Billy)
    -SEC @ 3-deep (Race)
    -big12 @ 1 deep (Baabs)

Aside from the pac12, who could go 10-deep and legit outscore and beat any team from any other conference (sans the respective conferences #1 team), what conference can be proud of their products on the field.

Oregon is looking like the pac12's 3rd worst team, yet could roll into any conference and outscore their 2-12, 2-14 on any Saturday. Why I think UW could be in BIG TROUBLE Saturday.

Joey Galloway took a massive swipe at the pac12 today, so too did 2 other east-coast dipshits comprising COLLEGE FOOTBALL LIVE.

Petersen has been saying as much for 3 years. Somehow dipshits like Race, Baabs, Nacho, tequilla, paradise, J, Splitter, and many others who will show themselves in this thread , have just blamed Pete and jon smith for 7-6 seasons due to coaching inadequacies.

This conference is the real deal, pumpy been saying as much since this clickhole's inception and longer. Btw, hows life off the wagon you long-time Peteypounders? You might get redemption this week in Eugene, but a 1-loss husky team is almost a given. Nobody is getting through this conference without an STD. Problem is which one (or 2) of the 10-deep is going to be better than UW on that particular day or days? I called the Apple cup for north and stand by it (I picked WSU, we'll see)

-

Pussy.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Really though, were you dropped on your head as a child?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

-ACC @ 6-deep (Billy)
    -SEC @ 3-deep (Race)
    -big12 @ 1 deep (Baabs)

-

Pussy.
    You picked neither so might as well just bank on Alabama to win the pac12 north doogins
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,561
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

-ACC @ 6-deep (Billy)
    -SEC @ 3-deep (Race)
    -big12 @ 1 deep (Baabs)

-

Pussy.
    You picked neither so might as well just bank on Alabama to win the pac12 north doogins
    No way they can beat wSu
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Nonsensical quicksand
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,561
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Btw, ditch my avatar J. Its bad enough you pucker up fer puppy 24-7 , but using another mans' avatar is off limits. That borders on creepy shit. You cult HH dingo's need help

You write the flick yourself shriveldick? Did not think so! Back to the back alley with your broke down cock tunnel!!!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    pumpy. pressing badly. every thread
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    eDuck troll. First they delete our poasts then they descend here like locusts.