Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tequilla Manifesto: Jake Browning, GLOVES OFF

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Helps Trump IMO.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Good Chit, @Tequilla.

Pattern of pussiness with dater.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    That's pretty good. #NoHOMO
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Not too long; read it in a couple mins. All of the aforementioned QBs would have probably won the game at ASU 21- 13 or better. Tui wins that game 28- 13.

Bingo
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Not too long; read it in a couple mins. All of the aforementioned QBs would have probably won the game at ASU 21- 13 or better. Tui wins that game 28- 13.

Bingo
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was in the LIPO camp with Jake for 2017- i.e., see if he could show growth in terms of handling adversity. Barring a major turn of events, the evidence is in, and he's not going to be that guy. All that being said, and in spite of Jake Browning sucking, we're still going to be playing meaningful football games in October in November, something many here have only seen once previously in their adult lives. So, I'm going to put my head in the sand and hope for the best. I can't show up to Husky Stadium at 1230PM later this month stressing out about Jake. So the Defense better do it's fucking job as Pete said and score points and get us fucking turnovers.

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Tequilla said:

WAY TOO FUCKING long; read it in a couple hours. All of the aforementioned QBs would have probably won the game at ASU 21- 13 or better. Tui wins that game 28- 13.

Bingo
    I read it to the part about the 5 "better" QBs and figured "okay - Tequilla took some Xanax and kept it kind of not too long. I understood that those other QB would have likely won at ASU on Saturday. I thought the bolded headings below were other complete articles.

I quit reading all together when diarrhea mouth started to list every Browning loss. Fuck. Any Fuckstick could do the same thing about every one of the other 5 QBs (san BJ).

SELECTVE DATA MUCH ?

Yes, if you exclude every time Browning has come from behind (not Q4 because this system works well most of the time) and exclude all of the other QB's losses - It looks like a halfway solid fecal dump (analysis).

Did I hear correctly? Somebody actually employs that Horned Fag to do analysis. Fuck.

All that being said. JAKE BROWNING, does indeed, SUCK.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I was in the LIPO camp with Jake for 2017- i.e., see if he could show growth in terms of handling adversity. Barring a major turn of events, the evidence is in, and he's not going to be that guy. All that being said, and in spite of Jake Browning sucking, we're still going to be playing meaningful football games in October in November, something many here have only seen once previously in their adult lives. So, I'm going to put my head in the sand and hope for the best. I can't show up to Husky Stadium at 1230PM later this month stressing out about Jake. So the Defense better do it's fucking job as Pete said and score points and get us fucking turnovers.

You're entering the doog zone.

I'm a lot more cynical than you. Jake isn't going to magically grow a pair and the OC is what he is.

It's up to Petersen to retool the team. It's going to take a Don James post 1986 Sun Bowl type of paradigm shift.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I've never "liked" Browning (#TeamKJ image) but what does difference does that make. He's won-more-than-he's-lost™. But after Saturday it felt again like we?re years away all over.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I'm going to take a couple days off work next week so I can read it. Fuck.

Great read on your flight to Singapore...