Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Officials hate Indiana

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,702 Founders Club
Bad PI call on Indiana after an INT. Next play - Michigan end around, block in the back not called. Indiana flagged for late hit out of bounds, which was questionable.

I'm not one to complain about officiating, but either the officiating crew is bad or Michigan is getting the super star treatment.

Yes, I'm watching this game, because my life sucks.

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,227 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm watching the NASCAR trucks.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    ppl pay refs off
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Haven’t you figured out there are a handful of brands that must be successful (we are not on that list btw)
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,702 Founders Club
    Also, I had no idea there was a Tyrone Wheatley Jr.

Sr. was a beast.
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,958
    This is a very very ugly game so far

This is a very very ugly game so far

Indeed...
  • HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,958
    Great discipline from Harbuahgs D! 3 flags on one play? Yikes!
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Bad PI call on Indiana after an INT. Next play - Michigan end around, block in the back not called. Indiana flagged for late hit out of bounds, which was questionable.

I'm not one to complain about officiating, but either the officiating crew is bad or Michigan is getting the super star treatment.

They actually praised the block in the back as a good block.

Come on Brock!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

As am I!

BUT: Williams / Wesleyan women's soccer has started so I have a life!!!

As am I!

BUT: Williams / Wesleyan women's soccer has started so I have a life!!!
    J?
    Watching the highlights... fucking Pitt runs a play with a lineman catching a pass for a TD. Was similar to the SmiffFS play to Trey Adams, except ours looked like shit.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Joey Galloway continuing to bang the drum to keep Washington out of the playoffs....did Coach Pete or someone else at UW piss in this guy's corn flakes or fuck his wife or something? The amount of hate he expounds at us is quite shocking.
    Meek said:

Joey Galloway continuing to bang the drum to keep Washington out of the playoffs....did Coach Pete or someone else at UW piss in this guy's corn flakes or fuck his wife or something? The amount of hate he expounds at us is quite shocking.

His team lost at Husky Stadium back in the day. I can't remember now if he was out due to injury. It was either him or Eddie George...

Anyway, ESPN has these Ohio State and Michigan doorknobs who would rather see a tOSU or Wisconsin or Pedo State make the playoffs.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    Meek said:

Butthurt from his time in Seattle as a pro?

Meek said:

Butthurt from his time in Seattle as a pro?
    This. That wonderfully fast cok suker hated it here. Bitched the entire time about being homesick for fucking Ohio. O H I O. Again, in case you think I'm joking: hated Seattle; missed Ohio. Fuck off Joey.

As I recall, when his contract was up, he wanted to be traded to Cleveland. FUCKING CLEVELAND!

Fuck. Just fuck.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Meek said:

His team lost at Husky Stadium back in the day. I can't remember now if he was out due to injury. It was either him or Eddie George...

Anyway, ESPN has these Ohio State and Michigan doorknobs who would rather see a tOSU or Wisconsin or Pedo State make the playoffs.

I think Joey was suspended for the game
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club
    I hate Seattle too but would never choose Ohio over Seattle

Really? Cool.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club

Really? Cool.
    Really.

Really? Cool.
    Really.
    Great.. In other news, update on Wesleyan/Williams: the Ephs top the Cards 1-0. Wes payed an inspired game. Bravely fought like Hector; but, alas, they faced achilles and we know how that plays out.