Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you live in Seattle and hate Sawant, you might like this petition

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This petition was started yesterday, to get the city council president to not spend city tax dollars to help defend Sawant in 2 lawsuits brought against her. One, by 2 Seattle Police officers, whom she labelled murderers before the facts were out. The other by a landlord, that is allegedly a slumlord. I don't really care about the slumlord case, but she it a cunt, and deserves no tax payer dollars defending the lawsuit brought by the 2 SPD officers.

https://www.change.org/p/bruce-harrell-stop-the-city-of-seattle-from-defending-kshama-sawant-s-defamation-lawsuits

Comments

• Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    phineas said:

I hope Seattle goes bankrupt supporting her and all the buildings crumble and the city floats off into the Pacific and joins the giant Ocean landfill

Hurtful

Also, sailgating at Husky games will be an even bigger thing if that happens.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    phineas said:

I hope Seattle goes bankrupt supporting her and all the buildings crumble and the city floats off into the Pacific and joins the giant Ocean landfill

So, calling for genocidal earthquakes is legal now?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

phineas said:

So, calling for genocidal earthquakes is legal now?
    *I hope all husky players and uw officials make it out alive