Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

All Roof has ever done is chase the blick cockus.

Is that so wrong?
    Well no, but she should probably leav Poly kids alone because they tend to be really vulnerable to fake internet relationships and it's a long flight from Liberty Lake to Rainier Beach, which is, as we all know, in Hawaii.
    Yep.
  • Options
    dumpsterchairdumpsterchair Member Posts: 62
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited October 2017

I swear every window-licker on this board is on the spectrum. It's like arguing with a room full of turrets-afflicted retards who have never played a snap of football and have this creepy ass obsession with Coach PetersOn to the point that if I were him I would be doing IP traces and slapping restraining orders on about a dozen of you . Which is to say that after 20 years in the service, it feels like home.

I am also a Superior court certified firearms expert. What's your qualifications?
    Just a few days on the two-way firing range.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I swear every window-licker on this board is on the spectrum. It's like arguing with a room full of turrets-afflicted retards who have never played a snap of football and have this creepy ass obsession with Coach PetersOn to the point that if I were him I would be doing IP traces and slapping restraining orders on about a dozen of you . Which is to say that after 20 years in the service, it feels like home.

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Thank you @koopdog for your service.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Well he's supposedly visiting uw instead this weekend. So we shall see
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

AZDuck said:

dhdawg said:

According to roof his friend (marcus pressley) is looking for an Oregon offer and said if he gets kalepo on a visit that he'll get his offer. Now kalepo is rethinking whether hell go cause togiai is in town.

If this is really the case that's honestly laughable and would speak volumes about how Oregon is running it's program right now

Biggins >>> Wiltfong >>>>> Prehm >>>>>>>>>> monkey fucking a football >>> Rodong Shimbun >>>>>>>>> Ektard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Der Sturmer >>>>>> Roof
    Why don't you trust Roof? Given Pressley is a 2018 guy with a grand total of, let's see carry the remainder and divide by denominator, zero total offers it makes perfect sense the Oregon offer is right around the corner.
    Not saying I believe ruth.
    But you can tell a kid he's getting offered with no intention whatsoever of offering him.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Stay.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This guy gets it
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    https://scout.com/college/football/recruiting/Article/Biggest-College-Football-Recruiting-Prospects-Taking-Visits-This-108453463/Amp

@UDubHusky23 posted this in the Kaho thread but it's another non-Roof source saying Kalepo will be in Seattle instead Eugene tomorrow
  • Options
    dumpsterchairdumpsterchair Member Posts: 62
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic Name Dropper

Dumpsterchair, I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
    @FreemontTroll Lol- It so happens I can almost guarantee you were maybe tabbed, certainly not scrolled otherwise you would never step on your crank the way you just did. You are assuming too much here ranger (little "r"), I promise I have more time downrange than you have on the shitter. And I am also sure I have shared more time with real Rangers than a twat like you could ever dream of. What a stupid thing to say. Stay on topic, Leg (big "L").
    You're like two poasts away from unintentionally parrotting the Navy Seal copypasta. Either shut the fuck up, or find a quiet little porta-potty where the two of you can release all of this pent-up sexial tension.
    Keep your fucking nose out of it.