Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Flag me. I attended the scrimmage.

CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Swaye's Wigwam
I didn't spend one dollar yesterday and yes SvenBoobs, I still paid WAY too much. So flag me, down vote me, ask me why I think it will be different this time, and call me a battered bitch wife.

But here are the lowlights:

1) I think StaffPro purposely sends their most retarded employees to Husky Stadium. They spend their time jerking off all day acting like parking lot nazis. Stay the fuck away from us. We know the drill. Just keep walking west until a bus on Montlake Blvd. runs you over and mangles your body beyond your family's recognition.

2) The UW AD spends money to have flat screen TVs all over the stadium. You think they'd - I don't know - maybe turn them the fuck on so people taking a piss or waiting 20 minutes in line to get an overpriced, shitty hot dog could watch the scrimmage.

3) The people staffing the concession stands. Every year. Beyond retarded. How do people like this make it through life each day? "We take cash only...oh wait...nevermind, I guess we take Visa too."
"We're out of hot dogs, oh wait we'll have some ready in 30 minutes."
"The popcorn machine behind me isn't working, is it okay if I get your popcorn from the other popcorn machine?"

One of these days this battered wife of what should be a pea patch will either self-gurgle in the adjacent lake or leave the pea patch forever and finally watch college football the way it was meant to be - at home on my leather couch on a 60" HD TV and trolling peeps on the internets.

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I didn't spend one dollar yesterday and yes SvenBoobs, I still paid WAY too much. So flag me, down vote me, ask me why I think it will be different this time, and call me a battered bitch wife.

1) I think StaffPro purposely sends their most retarded employees to Husky Stadium. They spend their time jerking off all day acting like parking lot nazis. Stay the fuck away from us. We know the drill. Just keep walking west until a bus on Montlake Blvd. runs you over and mangles your body beyond your family's recognition.

2) The UW AD spends money to have flat screen TVs all over the stadium. You think they'd - I don't know - maybe turn them the fuck on so people taking a piss or waiting 20 minutes in line to get an overpriced, shitty hot dog could watch the scrimmage.

3) The people staffing the concession stands. Every year. Beyond retarded. How do people like this make it through life each day? "We take cash only...oh wait...nevermind, I guess we take Visa too."
    "The popcorn machine behind me isn't working, is it okay if I get your popcorn from the other popcorn machine?"

One of these days this battered wife of what should be a pea patch will either self-gurgle in the adjacent lake or leave the pea patch forever and finally watch college football the way it was meant to be - at home on my leather couch on a 60" HD TV and trolling peeps on the internets.

I thought you were in Club Husky?

TFTI
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

TFTI
    Just the first year. Realized how big of a waste of money that was after 2 gaymes.
  • Options

TommySQC said:

TFTI
    Just the first year. Realized how big of a waste of money that was after 2 gaymes.
    Really? Access to decent food and liquor is worth quite a bit.

We have pretty decent seats but for some reason the people around us sell or give their seats away to people who that don't give a fuck about the game. @Dick_B came with us to the game and came to sit by us and this family and their fucking crumb crunchers showed up with tickets next to us. Even though the entire row was empty, they wouldn't move down one fucking seat so @Dick_B could sit with us. To irritate me more, they showed halfway through the first quarter and then left before halftime. The wife was busy fucking with the brats and he was more interested in checking in "Huskey" Stadium and posting Instagram pics.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,093
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The parking people so far are much better this year. I roll in with 5 other vehicles into E1 and we told them how we wanted as I and two others have two E1 passes and they got it dialed in with out any dumb assery we have encountered in previous years
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Meek said:

In case you haven't heard, Husky Stadium can't get the Pac12 Network.
    This is so Pac12 Fucking Stupid that it has to be true.
    I believe it. They had NFL Network on a TV by my section. Mid game and they're showing an NFL Films of the Super Bowl.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I don't think we are going to win a game this year.
  • Options
    tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TFTI

We have pretty decent seats but for some reason the people around us sell or give their seats away to people who that don't give a fuck about the game. @Dick_B came with us to the game and came to sit by us and this family and their fucking crumb crunchers showed up with tickets next to us. Even though the entire row was empty, they wouldn't move down one fucking seat so @Dick_B could sit with us. To irritate me more, they showed halfway through the first quarter and then left before halftime. The wife was busy fucking with the brats and he was more interested in checking in "Huskey" Stadium and posting Instagram pics.
    You lead a miserable and pathetic life.
    I fucking know, I'm the one that lives it...

(Oh, you were talking to someone else ?)
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TFTI

So you had a cheeseburger with Fleenor in the club section?

Figure $1500/seat for the Tyee donation. That's twice as much as any non-Club Husky donation. You're telling me that the food and alcohol in Club Husky is worth $750/seat each year? I say no fucking way.
    *Hamburger with cheese
  • Options

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TFTI

Figure $1500/seat for the Tyee donation. That's twice as much as any non-Club Husky donation. You're telling me that the food and alcohol in Club Husky is worth $750/seat each year? I say no fucking way.
    - better food and nearly no lines
    - access to alcohol
    - not surrounded by retards
    - phone charging stations
    - warm and dry

sure seems worth it to me
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TFTI

You sound poor.
    You'd piss all over yourself for my life.
    some people pay good money for that