Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Flag me. I attended the scrimmage.

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

I didn't spend one dollar yesterday and yes SvenBoobs, I still paid WAY too much. So flag me, down vote me, ask me why I think it will be different this time, and call me a battered bitch wife.

But here are the lowlights:

1) I think StaffPro purposely sends their most retarded employees to Husky Stadium. They spend their time jerking off all day acting like parking lot nazis. Stay the fuck away from us. We know the drill. Just keep walking west until a bus on Montlake Blvd. runs you over and mangles your body beyond your family's recognition.

2) The UW AD spends money to have flat screen TVs all over the stadium. You think they'd - I don't know - maybe turn them the fuck on so people taking a piss or waiting 20 minutes in line to get an overpriced, shitty hot dog could watch the scrimmage.

3) The people staffing the concession stands. Every year. Beyond retarded. How do people like this make it through life each day? "We take cash only...oh wait...nevermind, I guess we take Visa too."
    "We're out of hot dogs, oh wait we'll have some ready in 30 minutes."
    "The popcorn machine behind me isn't working, is it okay if I get your popcorn from the other popcorn machine?"

One of these days this battered wife of what should be a pea patch will either self-gurgle in the adjacent lake or leave the pea patch forever and finally watch college football the way it was meant to be - at home on my leather couch on a 60" HD TV and trolling peeps on the internets.

I thought you were in Club Husky?

TFTI
    Just the first year. Realized how big of a waste of money that was after 2 gaymes.
    Really? Access to decent food and liquor is worth quite a bit.

So you had a cheeseburger with Fleenor in the club section?

Figure $1500/seat for the Tyee donation. That's twice as much as any non-Club Husky donation. You're telling me that the food and alcohol in Club Husky is worth $750/seat each year? I say no fucking way.
    - better food and nearly no lines
    - access to alcohol
    - not surrounded by retards
    - phone charging stations
    - warm and dry

sure seems worth it to me
    As Derek said, I get all of that at home plus I can watch chinteresting games too.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

I didn't spend one dollar yesterday and yes SvenBoobs, I still paid WAY too much. So flag me, down vote me, ask me why I think it will be different this time, and call me a battered bitch wife.

1) I think StaffPro purposely sends their most retarded employees to Husky Stadium. They spend their time jerking off all day acting like parking lot nazis. Stay the fuck away from us. We know the drill. Just keep walking west until a bus on Montlake Blvd. runs you over and mangles your body beyond your family's recognition.

2) The UW AD spends money to have flat screen TVs all over the stadium. You think they'd - I don't know - maybe turn them the fuck on so people taking a piss or waiting 20 minutes in line to get an overpriced, shitty hot dog could watch the scrimmage.

3) The people staffing the concession stands. Every year. Beyond retarded. How do people like this make it through life each day? "We take cash only...oh wait...nevermind, I guess we take Visa too."
    "The popcorn machine behind me isn't working, is it okay if I get your popcorn from the other popcorn machine?"

One of these days this battered wife of what should be a pea patch will either self-gurgle in the adjacent lake or leave the pea patch forever and finally watch college football the way it was meant to be - at home on my leather couch on a 60" HD TV and trolling peeps on the internets.

TFTI
    Just the first year. Realized how big of a waste of money that was after 2 gaymes.

Figure $1500/seat for the Tyee donation. That's twice as much as any non-Club Husky donation. You're telling me that the food and alcohol in Club Husky is worth $750/seat each year? I say no fucking way.
    - access to alcohol
    - warm and dry

As Derek said, I get all of that at home plus I can watch chinteresting games too.
    Disagree. You might get 2 out of those 5 at your place.
  • Options

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

TFTI

- access to alcohol
    - warm and dry

Disagree. You might get 2 out of those 5 at your place.
    I checked. I actually get them all.

Disclaimer: I am the retard at home.
  • Options

The whole stadium seems designed and operated to maintain the attention of people who are there to watch and experience something other than a football game.

Marinerization.