Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The line for the USS Montana at #7 Washington

Comments

• Options
    BillyBobgrizfanBillyBobgrizfan Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You should be more neighborly Huskees. The GRIZ are gonna take your money, win the game and then take your women.
  • Options
    WooHoo! Ms. "T' is one hell of a woman.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hello Huskees. I Kant wate to come to your pretty stadium. I have never traveled outside of montana and am looking forward to meeting a democrat. I hope me and my kin can travel over to warshington. The forest fires are horrible in my state (Obama’s fault) and we may have to whole up in Missoula and listen on the radio. If we can make it, I want to stop by a talegate. I hear that you have fancy talegates with real tasty beers and cheese. I would like to visit some of your parties. I must warn you that my GRIZ team is pretty good. We stomped Valporaysu and I think we have a real shot at beating your fellas. Hope to see you at the game.

Your friend,
    BillyBobgrizfan

Not even worth a LEAVE
    Probably the worst debut post in HH history
    not when you consider the alt who posted it.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

Hello Huskees. I Kant wate to come to your pretty stadium. I have never traveled outside of montana and am looking forward to meeting a democrat. I hope me and my kin can travel over to warshington. The forest fires are horrible in my state (Obama’s fault) and we may have to whole up in Missoula and listen on the radio. If we can make it, I want to stop by a talegate. I hear that you have fancy talegates with real tasty beers and cheese. I would like to visit some of your parties. I must warn you that my GRIZ team is pretty good. We stomped Valporaysu and I think we have a real shot at beating your fellas. Hope to see you at the game.

Your friend,
    BillyBobgrizfan

"gayme"
  • Options

Your friend,
    BillyBobgrizfan

Not even worth a LEAVE
    Probably the worst debut post in HH history
    Mrs. Johnson,
    I read a bunch of your Huskees forum and think you are being mean to me. Your posting standards are confusing. Your forum is infested with douchebags that talk about there boners in sweatpants. In Montana real men like me wear Levis and we don't walk around with boners in our parents basement. It seems us GRIZ men will have no problem taking your women.

• Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

RedRocket said:

You should be more neighborly Huskees. The GRIZ are gonna take your money, win the game and then take your women.

The GRIZ can have the women win or lose.

That makes me want to puke every time I see it.

And jerk off.

It's hard.
    I love that those fat chicks are one of the top hits when I google image search "uw football fans".
  • Options
    Those are fine women. Look like Missoula women.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AlCzervik said:

Please to be posting to Important GIFs
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

AlCzervik said:

Please to be posting to Important GIFs
    Huh?

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Your friend,
    BillyBobgrizfan

This is arguably the shittiest parody post I've seen on HH. And believe me, the competition in that category is fierce.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Your friend,
    BillyBobgrizfan

This is arguably the shittiest parody post I've seen on HH. And believe me, the competition in that category is fierce.
    The shittiness makes it great.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Mrs. Johnson,
    I read a bunch of your Huskees forum and think you are being mean to me. Your posting standards are confusing. Your forum is infested with douchebags that talk about there boners in sweatpants. In Montana real men like me wear Levis and we don't walk around with boners in our parents basement. It seems us GRIZ men will have no problem taking your women.

you wanna see a man with a boner in some levis? PM me, ill share the deets.

;)
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    The line for Tony Montana.

• Options
    We made it Huskees. Your motels are really spendy so we are camping off some trale between the stadium and the university. Lotsa fancy people dressed up in tight sweat pants on this trail. Some of those people in the tight sweatpants are men so i'm sure rodmansrage would be happy. He wanted me to PM him but I don't know what kinda weird sexual thing PM is so I just ignored him.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765

Your friend,
    BillyBobgrizfan

Please don't encourage this Big Bang Theory humor level.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765

Actually, I just got back from Missoula, and the healthy, athletic, tan young women on and around that campus are fucking amazing. Not a bunch of fat, muffin tops covering their wide asses with long sweatshirts or plus-size bitches in leggings like around Seattle.