Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Explanation for the banning of Harvey Road

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tailgater said:

I didn't know that Harvey Road and DAO are the same person. Good to know...... he's always treated me like the Dawgshit that I am and I've had some interesting Internet repartee with the DAO half.

They're not the same person.

Except when they are.

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    P.S: It will always be appropriate Internet board protocol to ban cooglosers and duckfuckers from a winning website and you really don't need to explain or have a reason. It's likely more fun for some of us if you don't, but no loss big or small when you do.
  • Options

Tailgater said:

I didn't know that Harvey Road and DAO are the same person. Good to know...... he's always treated me like the Dawgshit that I am and I've had some interesting Internet repartee with the DAO half.

Don't be daft.
    Hi Harv!
  • Options

Tailgater said:

I didn't know that Harvey Road and DAO are the same person. Good to know...... he' always treated me like the Dawgshit that I am and I've had some interesting Internet repartee with the DAO half.

Don't be daft.
    Hi Harv!
    Gee, what tipped you off, sleuth?
    Just wanted to say Hi is all.
  • Options
    OscarZetaAcostaOscarZetaAcosta Member Posts: 28
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary

It's a good thing we banned Harv. The bored is totally back on topic now.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

No shit! Now we'll be talking about how Harv was banned instead of before. Either way this board is dominated by Harv.

He still wins.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.
    Could Harvs balls be any further down your throat?
    Could Dereks? RoadDawgs be any further down yours?

If you can't see how this banning then reaction is exactly what Harv wanted then I can't help you.
    Did you just drop the equivalent of "I know I am but what are you"?

Good Christ. Stop.
    Yes I did since he's been doing that all day. Also Mods I'd like to report that Damone is picking on me? Since we ban people now for picking on others apparently.
    *cringe. Embarrassing really.
    I'd argue this whole day has been cringe embarassing for everyone including myself. I mean the main topic we are discussing on a Husky board is a Coog getting banned.
    Harv is many things, but a Coog is not one of them.

That's exactly

I have just banned Harvey Road aka DUCKSareOVERRATED. Several months ago I told Harvey privately that I watched him single-handedly turn The Dawgboard into a cesspool and that I would not allow that to happen here. Harvey replied that Husky fans needed this site and that he would not sully what we were doing here. He said he was leaving and I told him that he could be an asset to us down the road and to come back if he ever wished to.

Recently, Harv reappeared on the scene. And as time went by, his sentiments had clearly changed and he began attacking newcomers who aren't yet part of the "inner circle" of people here. He and I had another heart-to-heart, and I told him that while I appreciate his humor in general, for this board to grow and become a robust counterbalance we can't have newbies hesitant to post for fear of being attacked by him. I told him I was ready to ban him and asked where he stood. He said that he is what he is, a Coug who hates Dawgs and doogs equally, and to ban him if I must. He asked that I post the reason for his banning on the site, and I told him no problem.

So there's the reasoning.

What's Harv's new handle? CHRIST?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I've never known the story behind harv
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Harvey was and will always be a top tier community gatekeeper. Kept you dawgman doogs off balance. Only Sven before his AIDS death and rebranding could rival him.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Houhusky said:

Harvey was and will always be a top tier community gatekeeper. Kept you dawgman doogs off balance. Only Sven before his AIDS death and rebranding could rival him.

As a Sven knockoff I can verify that Sven was just a Harv knockoff.

GOAT troll rather easily.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,914
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I've never known the story behind harv

Cuog, fabulously rich, world traveler, music aficionado, message board star. Hates UW. His best alt, which somehow survived an extended period on doogman, was dicksareunderrated. I almost dont hate him that much because of that.

Also would have been on my side protesting Alice in Chains being left out of the rock band tourney thing on yella's board, but would have been otherwise insufferable during that.
    @dnc will never let that one go.

I was always curious what sort of hi fi rig Harv runs. I can usually tell is someone is legit or not once we get into audiophile hawt talk.
    The little of Harv I experience, you’d never gotten that out of him. He would have toyed with you then turned to stone.

I saw a little of #peapatch on whichever iteration that was. My favorite by far was Shaq vs Jack. Brilliant.
    Yeah, I guess I’ll never understand how people get off on making internet trolling the sole reason for living.