Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump Disavows Racists Over and Over Again - While Media Says Exactly the Opposite.

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2017
    doogie said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Let's remember two months ago a today US Congressman Scalise was hunted down by a crazy Bernout and Huffpo featured a story with the headline, "Fuck Steve Scalise"

NONE off you communist fuckers cared so, spare the righteous indignation.

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/06/14/fck-steve-scalise-huffpost-writer-wishes-violent-resistance-were-more-organized/

Bernie Sanders response to the Steve Scalise shooting:
    "I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be: Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs against our most deeply held American values."
    Donald Trump's latest response to the Chalottesville riots and murder:

“You have people who are very fine people on both sides”

And no, I don't care what some nutjob said on "twitchy.com" any more than I think that what the "Daily Stormer" said about the woman who was murdered this past weekend reflects the views of anyone on this bored (as far as I know).
    Yet, you and your communist Antifa friends laffed
    srsly, wtf. I don't even understand the poont you're trying to make. What are me and my Antifa frenz laughing at?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

doogie said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Let's remember two months ago a today US Congressman Scalise was hunted down by a crazy Bernout and Huffpo featured a story with the headline, "Fuck Steve Scalise"

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/06/14/fck-steve-scalise-huffpost-writer-wishes-violent-resistance-were-more-organized/

"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be: Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms. Real change can only come about through nonviolent action, and anything else runs against our most deeply held American values."

And no, I don't care what some nutjob said on "twitchy.com" any more than I think that what the "Daily Stormer" said about the woman who was murdered this past weekend reflects the views of anyone on this bored (as far as I know).
    srsly, wtf. I don't even understand the poont you're trying to make. What are me and my Antifa frenz laughing at?
    Da fuq is an Antifa?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

doogie said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

He's playing the "both sides are bad" card, which means that people who are wannabe Nazis/Confederates are actually the victims here.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm a proud member of antifag

Not the gay fags. The faggy fags.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Da fuq is an Antifa?
    you tell us. You're the one defending them.
  • Options

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

He's playing the "both sides are bad" card, which means that people who are wannabe Nazis/Confederates are actually the victims here.
    Yet, you side with one. Why is that?
  • Options
    doogie said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

I don't side with Antifa. Those assholes are annoying and they attempt to censor free speech.

But following your logic, can I assume that you're a Nazi?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't understand why it's ok for one group to tear down monuments and advocate violence against "nazis" (which basically all white people are being labeled) but it's not ok for another group to stand up against that. I guess all white people are supposed to just lay down and die? I'm against all of this shit, it does nothing but enforce the idea that there are race issues and the only thing that will come of this is people will be painted into one camp or the other... which will then devolve into a war of skin color (race war, just like I called it)

But go ahead, useful idiots, and tell me that because I'm a minority I'm opressed and I need to break free from the racist white man who's holding me down. You guys will be the first ones killed when the violence kicks off regardless.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Da fuq is an Antifa?
    you tell us. You're the one defending them.
    Link?
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited August 2017
    phineas said:

I don't understand why it's ok for one group to tear down monuments and advocate violence against "nazis" (which basically all white people are being labeled) but it's not ok for another group to stand up against that. I guess all white people are supposed to just lay down and die? I'm against all of this shit, it does nothing but enforce the idea that there are race issues and the only thing that will come of this is people will be painted into one camp or the other... which will then devolve into a war of skin color (race war, just like I called it)

But go ahead, useful idiots, and tell me that because I'm a minority I'm opressed and I need to break free from the racist white man who's holding me down. You guys will be the first ones killed when the violence kicks off regardless.

That's the thing. Not all white people are being labeled Nazis. Just those who march with literal KKK members and Nazis. Then you become guilty by association. What the fuck is so hard to understand about that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

When one group of people are waving racist banners, chanting racist and anti-Semitic shit, and killing people in acts of domestic terrorism, they aren't standing up against violence.

Hope this helps although I doubt it will.
    I don't care about the one instance. Let's talk about the whole picture. Why is it OK for BLM to shoot cops? Why is it OK for white people to be snuffed out for their skin color and nobody bats an eye? We are just going to allow the black community to continue this hostile, fake outrage takeover for fear of being labeled racist? It's ok for black people to continue killing each other in the streets because it's somehow white people's fault? I understand if you're white you can't speak up about this shit because your life will be ruined or you'll become a target. But someone needs to do it. I'm a random nobody but I'm going to continue talking about it because we're heading down a dangerous road with no good outcome.
  • Options
    phineas said:

phineas said:

When one group of people are waving racist banners, chanting racist and anti-Semitic shit, and killing people in acts of domestic terrorism, they aren't standing up against violence.

I don't care about the one instance. Let's talk about the whole picture. Why is it OK for BLM to shoot cops? Why is it OK for white people to be snuffed out for their skin color and nobody bats an eye? We are just going to allow the black community to continue this hostile, fake outrage takeover for fear of being labeled racist? It's ok for black people to continue killing each other in the streets because it's somehow white people's fault? I understand if you're white you can't speak up about this shit because your life will be ruined or you'll become a target. But someone needs to do it. I'm a random nobody but I'm going to continue talking about it because we're heading down a dangerous road with no good outcome.
    You really want a race war.

You probably jack off to the thought of it five times per day.

Seek help.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No, actually I don't want a race war. I want to avoid a race war.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

phineas said:

You really want a race war.

You probably jack off to the thought of it five times per day.

Seek help.
    Take your own advice Hillary
  • Options

doogie said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

I don't side with Antifa. Those assholes are annoying and they attempt to censor free speech.

But following your logic, can I assume that you're a Nazi?
    Assume anything you want, fool. Doesn't change the fact One side of nuts had a permit, the other side of nuts did not and when Terry McCauliff called off the police claiming he was afraid they were under qualified and outgunned, he condoned Antifa's planned violence
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I guess I am alone in hoping all the blacks, whites and messicans get into a huge race war and the only people left standing are red. Who got the last laugh now Columbus? You fucking prick. Ha!

Forgot the Asians. Fuck. They will probably enslave me next. Goddamnit!

I can support this. Maybe I should just grow out my hair and find a nice native lass to hookup with. Im sure I can pass.

What could be better than living rent free on a reservation getting lit day and night while racist idiots kill each other off giving me back my country. You natives have it all figured out. The rest of us are just suckers