Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is what's wrong with American

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

phineas said:

After all of this bullshit, I'm greatful

You must an illegal Mexican.
    Dude what the fuck.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:
    Fun fact: you need more than a driver's license to vote in California.

Total B.S. Having voted there for my entire adult life you are either lying or clueless.

No ID is needed in Kali. If you are registered you tell them your name, sign the book, they cross your name off the list and hand you your ballot.
    "If you are registered" you fucking stupid simpleton.
    Well Dingus since the state of Kalifornia registers all illegals who get their stupid illegal alien drivers license to vote unless they opt out by they are not elligeable, it's pretty simple.
    Was that supposed to be Engrish? What is an "illegal alien drivers license to vote"? What is an "illegal alien drivers license"? I'm a fake/pretend lawyer, and I've never heard of such documents.

Do you fucking live in Aberdeen? Out the Wishkah by chance? Southside?

You sound like you've got a dog in this fight, and it's really not a problem.

I laff at people who do worry about "illegals" cutting our grass for $2.00 and do not worry about the fact that they don't have a respectable command over the one language they're required to master.

People in this cuntry think the U.S. has some kind of manifest destiny and that we're speshul. It's a fable. A pretty good chunk of the Asian continent was under Rome's rule at a time when it took a week to get word to someone 100 miles away from you. And although it took a while, even that empire crumbled. Rome is to the U.S. as Alabama is to Samford.

The U.S. was formed 5 fucking minutes ago in relative historical terms. Our descent into oblivion is well ahead of the Roman schedule, which is no surprise given the shit show that this country has become. Our citizenry basically sucks ass. That is, the vast majority of the people here are legitimately and entirely stupid.

So, that's all to tell you that you shouldn't hold on so tightly to your made-up impression of the ideal America. It probably never existed, and if it did, it's already in the toilet, and a few thousand Mexicans mowing your grass and sneaking into the voting booth to surreptitiously cast a vote for a Dem. isn't going to hasten our? demise.

Cheezuss.
    Engrish is tough for you too I see. I don't speak snowflake.

Maybe you missed the tiny little fact that California issues drivers licenses to illegal alliens and automatically registers them to vote unless they sign a form to opt out. Try and keep up.
    Oh, the snowflake reference. Now I know you're a retard. Sorry about that; I thought you were just really fucking stupid. I didn't miss anything. You did. Re-read ... nevermind, it won't help. Let's review.

You wrote something illegible.

I rightly made fun of you for that, and also made the point that I, and all other clear-thinking people, don't really care about your little California emergency because it's not a big deal.

You wrote back to amplify the same point with no new facts.

And I still don't care any more than I care about teen pregnancy.

Clear enough Bobcat?

Oh, and though I steadfastly maintain my indifference to that over which you obsess, the google is easy enough and had this to say about the second part of your claim on AB 60 ("and automatically registers them to vote unless they sign a form to opt out"):

http://www.snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/

The New Motor Voter Act was passed in an effort to improve voter turnout, and while this law does automatically register citizens to vote when obtaining or renewing a driver’s license, this only applies to citizens who are already eligible to vote.

Maybe it would help if I introduced you to Reed Strong; he's a good friend of mine.
    Rocket boy,

You seemed not to comprehend simple engrish IE: the term "illegal alien". I assumed you had been traumatized by my lack of PC speech which I call Snowflake speech. I know you're a fucking retard, but can you at least try and use your own material you unoriginal bitch?

Better pull up all the stuff I've previously posted on Kali's illegal immigrant voter registration via the motor voter bill. To paraphrase it does indeed register illegals to vote unless they specifically opt out. Kali computers do not (and have been specifically programmed not to) identify illegal aliens within the system. They are automatically registered as above and even have a state issued ID if a voter ID law ever came to pass (when hell freezes over). You can look all this up for your self.

Yes, I have. And I've come to the following (obvious) conclusions about this 'issue': it's still a felony to vote illegally; most AB 60 literature makes clear that the special license and registration does not vest in the license holder a right to vote; and, as an empirical matter (which is the only thing you could possibly be concerned about), illegal immigrants tend to avoid, like the plague, any interaction with the government - the very people who avoid doctors for fear of being bounced are not likely to turn out in droves to commit a felony and assume the related risks so they can cast a fucking vote. this is not the demographic trying to sway public policy or move the political needle. Reed this Strong: https://www.quora.com/How-easy-is-it-for-an-illegal-immigrant-to-vote-in-California

You referenced Snopes which identifies you as a moron or possibly an imbecile, I'm betting on the latter. Please, amplify. I'm all ears. I've actually never heard anyone call out Snopes as some kind of hack source. I mean, it's not as objective as Fox or Breitbart, but I thought they were ok. Hmm.That you don't care about illegals affecting elections only confirms you're un-American and probably in the latter category. No,
    I think it only confirms that I'm not a stupid dumb fuck.

OK Sparky? JesusLet me know when you want actual information adults are concerned with. Childish leftist drivel is for people that suck at life. This is straight up embarrassing. Your wife must be really fat and ugly.
    Witty response. Mom help?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Total B.S. Having voted there for my entire adult life you are either lying or clueless.

No ID is needed in Kali. If you are registered you tell them your name, sign the book, they cross your name off the list and hand you your ballot.
    Well Dingus since the state of Kalifornia registers all illegals who get their stupid illegal alien drivers license to vote unless they opt out by they are not elligeable, it's pretty simple.
    Was that supposed to be Engrish? What is an "illegal alien drivers license to vote"? What is an "illegal alien drivers license"? I'm a fake/pretend lawyer, and I've never heard of such documents.

I laff at people who do worry about "illegals" cutting our grass for $2.00 and do not worry about the fact that they don't have a respectable command over the one language they're required to master.

People in this cuntry think the U.S. has some kind of manifest destiny and that we're speshul. It's a fable. A pretty good chunk of the Asian continent was under Rome's rule at a time when it took a week to get word to someone 100 miles away from you. And although it took a while, even that empire crumbled. Rome is to the U.S. as Alabama is to Samford.

The U.S. was formed 5 fucking minutes ago in relative historical terms. Our descent into oblivion is well ahead of the Roman schedule, which is no surprise given the shit show that this country has become. Our citizenry basically sucks ass. That is, the vast majority of the people here are legitimately and entirely stupid.

So, that's all to tell you that you shouldn't hold on so tightly to your made-up impression of the ideal America. It probably never existed, and if it did, it's already in the toilet, and a few thousand Mexicans mowing your grass and sneaking into the voting booth to surreptitiously cast a vote for a Dem. isn't going to hasten our? demise.

Cheezuss.

Maybe you missed the tiny little fact that California issues drivers licenses to illegal alliens and automatically registers them to vote unless they sign a form to opt out. Try and keep up.
    Oh, the snowflake reference. Now I know you're a retard. Sorry about that; I thought you were just really fucking stupid. I didn't miss anything. You did. Re-read ... nevermind, it won't help. Let's review.

I rightly made fun of you for that, and also made the point that I, and all other clear-thinking people, don't really care about your little California emergency because it's not a big deal.

Clear enough Bobcat?

Oh, and though I steadfastly maintain my indifference to that over which you obsess, the google is easy enough and had this to say about the second part of your claim on AB 60 ("and automatically registers them to vote unless they sign a form to opt out"):

The New Motor Voter Act was passed in an effort to improve voter turnout, and while this law does automatically register citizens to vote when obtaining or renewing a driver’s license, this only applies to citizens who are already eligible to vote.

Maybe it would help if I introduced you to Reed Strong; he's a good friend of mine.
    Rocket boy,

You seemed not to comprehend simple engrish IE: the term "illegal alien". I assumed you had been traumatized by my lack of PC speech which I call Snowflake speech.

Better pull up all the stuff I've previously posted on Kali's illegal immigrant voter registration via the motor voter bill. To paraphrase it does indeed register illegals to vote unless they specifically opt out. Kali computers do not (and have been specifically programmed not to) identify illegal aliens within the system. They are automatically registered as above and even have a state issued ID if a voter ID law ever came to pass (when hell freezes over). You can look all this up for your self.

You referenced Snopes which identifies you as a moron or possibly an imbecile, I'm betting on the latter. That you don't care about illegals affecting elections only confirms you're un-American and probably in the latter category.

OK Sparky? Let me know when you want actual information adults are concerned with. Childish leftist drivel is for people that suck at life.
    You do realize that the automatic registration feature was not even implemented before the 2016 erection?
    Yes they have about a million illegals standing by. More signing up every day.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    phineas said:

phineas said:

After all of this bullshit, I'm greatful

You must an illegal Mexican.
    Grate post coog
    Better.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Cheezuss.

Clear enough Bobcat?

Rocket boy,

You seemed not to comprehend simple engrish IE: the term "illegal alien". I assumed you had been traumatized by my lack of PC speech which I call Snowflake speech.

You referenced Snopes which identifies you as a moron or possibly an imbecile, I'm betting on the latter. That you don't care about illegals affecting elections only confirms you're un-American and probably in the latter category.

OK Sparky? Let me know when you want actual information adults are concerned with. Childish leftist drivel is for people that suck at life.
    You do realize that the automatic registration feature was not even implemented before the 2016 erection?
    So illegals gave Hillary the popular vote or they are standing by to give someone in 2020 the win. Which is it?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Cheezuss.

Clear enough Bobcat?

Rocket boy,

You seemed not to comprehend simple engrish IE: the term "illegal alien". I assumed you had been traumatized by my lack of PC speech which I call Snowflake speech. I know you're a fucking retard, but can you at least try and use your own material you unoriginal bitch?

Yes, I have. And I've come to the following (obvious) conclusions about this 'issue': it's still a felony to vote illegally; most AB 60 literature makes clear that the special license and registration does not vest in the license holder a right to vote; and, as an empirical matter (which is the only thing you could possibly be concerned about), illegal immigrants tend to avoid, like the plague, any interaction with the government - the very people who avoid doctors for fear of being bounced are not likely to turn out in droves to commit a felony and assume the related risks so they can cast a fucking vote. this is not the demographic trying to sway public policy or move the political needle. Reed this Strong: https://www.quora.com/How-easy-is-it-for-an-illegal-immigrant-to-vote-in-California

You referenced Snopes which identifies you as a moron or possibly an imbecile, I'm betting on the latter. Please, amplify. I'm all ears. I've actually never heard anyone call out Snopes as some kind of hack source. I mean, it's not as objective as Fox or Breitbart, but I thought they were ok. Hmm.That you don't care about illegals affecting elections only confirms you're un-American and probably in the latter category. No,

OK Sparky? JesusLet me know when you want actual information adults are concerned with. Childish leftist drivel is for people that suck at life. This is straight up embarrassing. Your wife must be really fat and ugly.
    It wasn't meant to be witty. It was meant to, and did, point out that you're a dumb fuck.

You keep freaking out about the army of illegals who are coming for your politics and your macaroni n' cheese and you're fat wife. I'll keep not worrying about it and getting good lawn service at a reasonable price, guilt-free. Let's check back in 10 years from now and see who was wasting his time and who was not. Let's see if California has fallen into the sea with all those illegal Mexcan votes you're so worried about, or whether it somehow managed to continue to be the country's economic leader among states. I like my chances.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Cheezuss.

Clear enough Bobcat?

Rocket boy,

Oh no! All those illegal votes. What's going to happen?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,912
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Octavian said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Was that supposed to be Engrish? What is an "illegal alien drivers license to vote"? What is an "illegal alien drivers license"?

Cheezuss.
    Western Roman Empire schedule (476AD) or Eastern Roman Empire schedule (1453 AD)? Eastern Empire never had to play a highly ranked Vandal squad.
    Let's go w/ Western then paddle boy; eastern Roman's were never 'real' Romans anyway.
    True in the sense that they were Greek speakers, but the Greek influence on Rome was just a significant as Rome's was on the Hellenized part of the world.
    @Octavian true?
    I never had much use for the Greeks except for the mathematica. My vassals used their theorums to screen potential concubines for intimus. Did you know you can calculate the area of a whore by multiplying her base times height, then dividing that number in half? II legs and a wet hypotenuse is a great starting point, but it just doesn't cut it if her figure is obtuse.

One of my dominas was fond of the Greeks. She kept a nude statue of Aristophanes in her cubiculo. I caught her one noctis riding his phallus. I hadn't fucked her in over a septem. There were other whores that required my attention so I couldn't really blame her for craving it. As I listened to the sound of her buttocks slapping against his marble pole, the Roman in me became covetous. The pride of the Empire was on the line. So I entered the room, kicked off his dick and fastened a belt round her abdominis. With conquest on my mind and white venum surging through my loins, I bent her over the lectus and fucked her canisstyle so that the next time she got the idea go on another Odyssey, she would be reminded that Rome, not Athens was the GOAT.
    In other words: nothing special?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Why is Cirrhosis so angry? Because he sucks at poasting?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,634
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2017
    Now I understand how swaye feels

You guys are mean.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Cheezuss.

Clear enough Bobcat?

Rocket boy,

It wasn't meant to be witty. It was meant to, and did, point out that you're a dumb fuck.

You keep freaking out about the army of illegals who are coming for your politics and your macaroni n' cheese and you're fat wife. I'll keep not worrying about it and getting good lawn service at a reasonable price, guilt-free. Let's check back in 10 years from now and see who was wasting his time and who was not. Let's see if California has fallen into the sea with all those illegal Mexcan votes you're so worried about, or whether it somehow managed to continue to be the country's economic leader among states. I like my chances.
    I see you've never beento Kali. That I am concerned with an actual invasion of my country is odd to you? Just because you and your husband have illegal alien cabana boys and that makes you indifferent doesn't discount the cost and damage done to our country let alone Kali which is doomed as much by the illegals as it is from the liberal asshats running it.

I'm not freaking out I am just pointing out the loonies in charge of the loony bin are illegally making sure they never lose power. If none of this is your concern why are you bitching about my concern? Are you related to Hondo? Do you have the same problems remembering to breathe?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

AZDuck said:

doogie said:

Cheezuss.

Clear enough Bobcat?

Rocket boy,

I see you've never beento Kali. That I am concerned with an actual invasion of my country is odd to you? Just because you and your husband have illegal alien cabana boys and that makes you indifferent doesn't discount the cost and damage done to our country let alone Kali which is doomed as much by the illegals as it is from the liberal asshats running it.

I'm not freaking out I am just pointing out the loonies in charge of the loony bin are illegally making sure they never lose power. If none of this is your concern why are you bitching about my concern? Are you related to Hondo? Do you have the same problems remembering to breathe?
    ay yai yai hombre! eres un come mierda de grandes proporciones!

• Options
    ^ Fuck Derek ... the technology here sucks ass. Get it together man.

As I was saying, you're a shit eater of grand proportions (translated it for you; my wet back bros will understand that reference better than you).

1. Incorrect.
    2. Not just odd, but super fucking stupid.
    3. Incorrect. Not illegal. Get a fake law degree like me, and then spout off pretend, but at least accurate, legal conclusions.
    4. While citing your made-up cost figures, make sure to cite some made-up, or accurate, production numbers. While at it, make sure you're getting after all the gross, fat, welfare whore citizens to pull their own weight. You know, since you're so worried about who's pulling their weight and who isn't.
    5. No.
    6. No.
    7. My turn. 10 years. If what you say has any merit, it will be apparent in 10. Given the complete self-fuck job the Rs (my old party, btw) have done to themselves, there will be as many or more illegals in Cal in 10 years as there are now. So we'll get a good sample. Interestingly, though, they've been there forever, and yet Cal is closing in on, what, 15% of US GDP? With Tejas (also full of legal and illegal Mexicans) coming in second? Yeah, I wonder how they do it? Any ideas?
    8. If you want to worry about something, worry about Montana, Wyoming, and Kansas, which depend entirely on places like Cal and Texas to keep themselves from slipping into second world status. Places that are full of people like you. It's like imaging how fucked Washington would be without Seattle. As juxtaposed, there's some irony for ya.
    9. I've spoken to @Swaye, and he told me to tell you you're not fooling anyone. He knows you don't like brown people, and he's coming for your scalp. No shit; he really does this. Not now, he's hung over. But later.
    10. 10 years. You have 10 years to come up with another theory, and you'll need one.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

^ Fuck Derek ... the technology here sucks ass. Get it together man.

As I was saying, you're a shit eater of grand proportions (translated it for you; my wet back bros will understand that reference better than you).

1. Incorrect.
    2. Not just odd, but super fucking stupid.
    3. Incorrect. Not illegal. Get a fake law degree like me, and then spout off pretend, but at least accurate, legal conclusions.
    4. While citing your made-up cost figures, make sure to cite some made-up, or accurate, production numbers. While at it, make sure you're getting after all the gross, fat, welfare whore citizens to pull their own weight. You know, since you're so worried about who's pulling their weight and who isn't.
    5. No.
    6. No.
    7. My turn. 10 years. If what you say has any merit, it will be apparent in 10. Given the complete self-fuck job the Rs (my old party, btw) have done to themselves, there will be as many or more illegals in Cal in 10 years as there are now. So we'll get a good sample. Interestingly, though, they've been there forever, and yet Cal is closing in on, what, 15% of US GDP? With Tejas (also full of legal and illegal Mexicans) coming in second? Yeah, I wonder how they do it? Any ideas?
    8. If you want to worry about something, worry about Montana, Wyoming, and Kansas, which depend entirely on places like Cal and Texas to keep themselves from slipping into second world status. Places that are full of people like you. It's like imaging how fucked Washington would be without Seattle. As juxtaposed, there's some irony for ya.
    9. I've spoken to @Swaye, and he told me to tell you you're not fooling anyone. He knows you don't like brown people, and he's coming for your scalp. No shit; he really does this. Not now, he's hung over. But later.
    10. 10 years. You have 10 years to come up with another theory, and you'll need one.

1. Next visit drop by any school within 10 to 15 miles of Los Angeles and let me know what language the students speak. They'll still be speaking it when your 10 years passes. Should have been there for the flop "A day without a Mexican" Traffic wasn't bad, I got my food just as fast, my car washed, houses still got built and my lawn was mowed. Impossibilities in your mind.

3. Obviously fake since you don't know illegals are not allowed to vote by law. I should have known you were an attorney because you had 2 dads and you think you actually know something. If it weren't for attorneys we wouldn't need attorneys.

4. Not made up http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers I understand google is hard. As far as welfare B.S. I'm all for cleaning up that mess but your party has been buying their votes since 1965 with our tax dollars.

7. 10 years. You are pissed about citizens getting free shit but not illegal aliens sucking up 113 billion a year. The numbers are wrong already. We've heard there are 11 million illegals here for 20 years. When did they stop coming? Number is really somewhere between 20 and 40 million. Texas? Maybe you've heard about all the companies moving from Kali to Texas. Toyota just left among others. Taxes to support your cabana boys keep going up. You can google that too.

8.I don't worry about Montana or Wyoming etc. Ever heard of oil? they do pretty good. Same with Texas. Kansas does fine too that's why you have shit to eat. Washington is fucked (politically) because of Seattle.

9. Well let's see what Swaye has to say. People have tried to take my scalp and it didn't end well for them. I like brown people have many Mexican friends and coworkers. How many you got beside the cabana boys? Of course they're legal. It's funny as they dislike illegals more than me. But you wouldn't understand their reasoning.

10. In 10 years I hope they make it to your place and steal what little you have and sell your kids dope. I'd also hazard to guess that you are unaware that the illegals run the drug trade in the U.S.

Keep up the snowflake arguments. Surprised you don't want some Syrian refugee cabana boys too. They'll make you smile real wide!
  • Options
    ^ Jesus. Too much stupid to get all at once.

1. FAIR, the Federation for American Immigration Reform is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of concerned individuals who believe that our immigration laws must be reformed to better serve the needs of current and future generations. I love the part about 'non-partisan'. So, whatever. You make the point that there are even more than we know. Which is it? Is Cali fucked or not? Is Texas fucked or not? Both are crawling w/ illegals. On that one point we agree. Absolutely crawling. And, yet, this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP So, what's the problem again? one of the great bits of comedy for me in this age of political chaos has been that most of my right wing friends use "fake news" every other sentence they speak, and yet are the largest consumers of it themselves.

2. i'm not arguing tax policy here with you dumb dumb. But I don't believe, because it's a lie, that there are legions of illegals lined up in the welfare lines pulling in gimmes. So much stupid.

3. feel free to continue, but I think the cabana boy routine is played out now. I don't think it has the effect that I think you think it has. but, again, feel free ...

4. you sound really tuff, but @Swaye is an indian and can handle pretty much anybody. his Dads were Apache warriors. he knows how to do stuff.

5. the states I cited contribute next to zip to national GDP and exist because of the rest of us. If Washington is fucked, in any way, then fuck me all the time and forever, because I want to be that kind of fucked. Jesus you're a retard.

6. In 10 years I hope they make it to your place and steal what little you have and sell your kids dope. I'd also hazard to guess that you are unaware that the illegals run the drug trade in the U.S. Whoop! There it is. Welcome to the internet Mark Fuhrman. Oh, and drugs should be legalized. That would solve that issue. My kids have graduated from college and are doing just fine. Interestingly, though, the one who attended Dartmouth, a relatively conservative and lily-white school in fucking New Hampshire of all places, encountered a bigger drug scene there than she'll likely ever encounter again for the rest of her life. I doubt the Mexicans had much to do with that particular problem.

7. My party was the Republican party before it was hijacked by religious loons and xenophobes like you. I'm now w/o a party. But I am a capitalist at my core, and believe in the free flow of capital and labor. I'm looking at a R Pres who espouses protectionism and isolationism, because he's pulling on the cocks of people just like you. Not my platform, sorry. But my kids, all three of them, attended private school in Seattle, k through 12, and private college, and I didn't get a dime from anyone to pay for it. So there's that. Any I pay more in taxes now than my fake gross salary my first year out of fake law school. I am smack dab in the middle of that demographic who is paying for everything. You're picking on the wrong Latino honkey. Like I said, 'we' don't need your help.
  • Options

1. FAIR, the Federation for American Immigration Reform is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of concerned individuals who believe that our immigration laws must be reformed to better serve the needs of current and future generations. I love the part about 'non-partisan'. So, whatever. You make the point that there are even more than we know. Which is it? Is Cali fucked or not? Is Texas fucked or not? Both are crawling w/ illegals. On that one point we agree. Absolutely crawling. And, yet, this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP So, what's the problem again? one of the great bits of comedy for me in this age of political chaos has been that most of my right wing friends use "fake news" every other sentence they speak, and yet are the largest consumers of it themselves.

2. i'm not arguing tax policy here with you dumb dumb. But I don't believe, because it's a lie, that there are legions of illegals lined up in the welfare lines pulling in gimmes. So much stupid.

3. feel free to continue, but I think the cabana boy routine is played out now. I don't think it has the effect that I think you think it has. but, again, feel free ...

4. you sound really tuff, but @Swaye is an indian and can handle pretty much anybody. his Dads were Apache warriors. he knows how to do stuff.

5. the states I cited contribute next to zip to national GDP and exist because of the rest of us. If Washington is fucked, in any way, then fuck me all the time and forever, because I want to be that kind of fucked. Jesus you're a retard.

6. In 10 years I hope they make it to your place and steal what little you have and sell your kids dope. I'd also hazard to guess that you are unaware that the illegals run the drug trade in the U.S. Whoop! There it is. Welcome to the internet Mark Fuhrman. Oh, and drugs should be legalized. That would solve that issue. My kids have graduated from college and are doing just fine. Interestingly, though, the one who attended Dartmouth, a relatively conservative and lily-white school in fucking New Hampshire of all places, encountered a bigger drug scene there than she'll likely ever encounter again for the rest of her life. I doubt the Mexicans had much to do with that particular problem.

7. My party was the Republican party before it was hijacked by religious loons and xenophobes like you. I'm now w/o a party. But I am a capitalist at my core, and believe in the free flow of capital and labor. I'm looking at a R Pres who espouses protectionism and isolationism, because he's pulling on the cocks of people just like you. Not my platform, sorry. But my kids, all three of them, attended private school in Seattle, k through 12, and private college, and I didn't get a dime from anyone to pay for it. So there's that. Any I pay more in taxes now than my fake gross salary my first year out of fake law school. I am smack dab in the middle of that demographic who is paying for everything. You're picking on the wrong Latino honkey. Like I said, 'we' don't need your help.

1. Our immigration policy is fine. A million a year is plenty. In fact too much. No one else lets in that number. We have borders for a reason. So do all the other countries. Is there a reason we should not have them? Should we not maintain them and control access to our country?

2. Stop playing ostrich. It's true. Costs also include medical care, education, public assistance, public services, icarceration etc. etc. etc. In Kali they even get in state tuition price and assistance along with medical care. Kali is currently spending millions of tax dollars to fight illegals deportation by the federal government. They hired Eric Holder to fight Trump somehow. It is crazy already and fucked. Texas isn't that crazy.

3. Your wit isn't exactly sharp.

4. I like Swaye, let him talk for himself. You want something done saddle up yourself.

5. I said politically. Glad you like it but I hope hope the city council DIAFF.

6. Pointing out facts is not racism. I don't give a rats ass what color people are. I care about their actions. I now see why you're so touchy being a "Latino Honkey". Seems race wasn't problem for you so whats's your complaint? Grew up making all kinds of jokes about race. No one cared as all did it. It was just fun. No one was offended, no safe spaces needed and we all remained friends.

No problem with immigrants either since one set of grandparents immigrated here via Ellis Island.

The Mexican drug cartels sure as hell did smuggle the the vast majority of drugs into the country that ended up at Dartmouth. Although some really high quality pot comes in from Canada. Let's just say I have knowledge.

7. Both parties are bought and paid for by most of the same people. That's the problem. As far as trump all those "buyers" of politicians don't want him as president. That got him my vote. I'm a capitalist as well. Sent my kids to private school too ( I see you're a racist for doing so as well by your measure) yep cost a frickin' fortune! No one helped me either. See you're not special. Having written checks for 6 figures to the IRS I sure as hell should have my name on some fucking plaque in a ghetto somewhere saying "This ghetto funded by Sledog".

Adios Pinche Cabron!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

1. Our immigration policy is fine. A million a year is plenty. In fact too much. No one else lets in that number. We have borders for a reason. So do all the other countries. Is there a reason we should not have them? Should we not maintain them and control access to our country?

2. Stop playing ostrich. It's true. Costs also include medical care, education, public assistance, public services, icarceration etc. etc. etc. In Kali they even get in state tuition price and assistance along with medical care. Kali is currently spending millions of tax dollars to fight illegals deportation by the federal government. They hired Eric Holder to fight Trump somehow. It is crazy already and fucked. Texas isn't that crazy.

4. I like Swaye, let him talk for himself. You want something done saddle up yourself.

6. Pointing out facts is not racism. I don't give a rats ass what color people are. I care about their actions. I now see why you're so touchy being a "Latino Honkey". Seems race wasn't problem for you so whats's your complaint? Grew up making all kinds of jokes about race. No one cared as all did it. It was just fun. No one was offended, no safe spaces needed and we all remained friends.

No problem with immigrants either since one set of grandparents immigrated here via Ellis Island.

The Mexican drug cartels sure as hell did smuggle the the vast majority of drugs into the country that ended up at Dartmouth. Although some really high quality pot comes in from Canada. Let's just say I have knowledge.

7. Both parties are bought and paid for by most of the same people. That's the problem. As far as trump all those "buyers" of politicians don't want him as president. That got him my vote. I'm a capitalist as well. Sent my kids to private school too ( I see you're a racist for doing so as well by your measure) yep cost a frickin' fortune! No one helped me either. See you're not special. Having written checks for 6 figures to the IRS I sure as hell should have my name on some fucking plaque in a ghetto somewhere saying "This ghetto funded by Sledog".

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Right. You write hundred thousand dollar plus checks to the IRS. But can't post a rational thought on a meaningless forum.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Adios Pinche Cabron!
    Right. You write hundred thousand dollar plus checks to the IRS. But can't post a rational thought on a meaningless forum.
    Sure do. More than 100k. You are the irrational one therefor rational though appears irrational to those who embrace irrational ideals. HTH.