Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"the dems need to stop obsessing over Trannies"

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

Trump continues to call the tune and the democrats dance. They forgot already that they are reaching out to middle America with a "new plan" and are back in the Obama playbook alienating voters for less than 1% of the population

I applaud Trump for keeping our Trannies safe and at home out of harms way.

How is that "alienating" voters.
    The north Carolina governor lost reelection because of his obsession over this issue.
    And trump really has done a great job reaching out to "middle America" whatever the fuck that means.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

Trump continues to call the tune and the democrats dance. They forgot already that they are reaching out to middle America with a "new plan" and are back in the Obama playbook alienating voters for less than 1% of the population

The north Carolina governor lost reelection because of his obsession over this issue.
    And trump really has done a great job reaching out to "middle America" whatever the fuck that means.

I wonder how that map correlates with education.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

He meant dumbfuck white trash america, should make more sense now.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2017
    Everyone knows cities vote democrat. Don't be asinine.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's such a winning issue that Obama waited until 2016 to allow them.

It's a great hill to die on. Go for it
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I h are some bitch at the top of the news hour say, "...there's over 7,000 dedicated transgender sin he Military today..."

I thought, "fucking hondo liar"
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

dhdawg said:

I wonder how that map correlates with "numbers of people"
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2017
    AZDuck said:

dhdawg said:

I wonder how that map correlates with "numbers of people" electoral votes
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2017

Trannyism is a waste of focus from every side. Meaningless pandering move by Trump that will illicit 10 fold meaningless pandering reactions.

This is the epitome of first world problems. We're so prosperous waste time and money on a miniscule segment of the population. And celebrate them for no reason.

Youre right it's just a pander move. Trump has no conviction about any of this bullshit, he's just permanently campaigning to the knuckledraggers that will put him in office again. Just like his GOD tweet today that was so mind blowingly opposed to the entire basis our country was founded on. Anybody telling any American what to worship can fuck right off.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

dhdawg said:

I wonder how that map correlates with "numbers of people"
    But look at all of the red?!?2331
    MAGGA?121!

Another question:
    Is narcissism correlated with ignorance or dementia?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

I wasn't aware that fields and mountains voted
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Why do you hate the ocean south of Texas?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If you have a dick and don't know you're a guy or you have a cunt and don't know you're a girl then why would I give you a deadly weapon?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

If you have a dick and don't know you're a guy or you have a cunt and don't know you're a girl then why would I give you a deadly weapon?

Can they shoot?

Poll says if you are a guy that pretends to be a girl you probably aren't tough.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

The right thinks the left is obsessed with this issue and the left thinks the right is obsessed. It's all a bullshit trick to make you think there's actually a difference between the parties. Oh transgender, oh abortion, oh gay marriage, oh black lives matter, meanwhile corporations are writing all the laws that actually matter.

There actually is a difference between.the two parties. One is incrementalist, definitely corporate, but actually gives a fuck about making government work. And the other serves no purpose other than to make corporations and their mega donors richer.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

That's okay little feller, the dems share your ignorant world view.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

That's okay little feller, the dems share your ignorant world view.

It's almost as if there's more conservative states than liberal. The only reason 06 looked the way it did was because Bush was awful. Anyone who uses that chart to justify conservative policies is FS.