Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Early Lines

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

LOL at being a road dog to a Keller Cryst or Ryan Burns led Stanford team

We will beat Oregon by 2 TDs

They've been so consistent for so long. It makes sense. Throw in a short week + quasi road game...
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

TTJ said:

When was the last time UW was a road favorite at the Farm?

2007 in Harbaugh's first year. UW was favored by a FG and won 27-9.
    Ty redeems himself for Suddenly Senior Day!!!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I can't wait for the meltdown after this season turns out to be less impressive than you imagine it will be. You won't be in the playoffs this year, or anywhere near them. Bookmark this poast.

I was at Blondie's in the mission watching the Oregon v tOSU championship game and for a moment had some west coast pride and thought about giving the ducks the benefit of the doubt. Then you started shit posting so badly I was forced to come to my senses and enjoy the second fail at the national stage.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,434
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Way to bury the lead guys

You can get UCLA and 14.5 points against their bitches from Worshington

That is the iron clad lock of the year
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I'm calling it here. Oregon wins, or I'll disappear if they lose.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

I'm calling it here. Oregon wins. I'll bump this thread after the game just for kicks.
    Yawn. Irrelevant is no way to go through life.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Gladstone said:

Tequilla said:

They've been so consistent for so long. It makes sense. Throw in a short week + quasi road game...
    QB is the most important position on the field (enough said about that) and their QBs best skills are handing the ball off ...

We have too many weapons offensive to think that you are going to win a 17-13 game ... you basically need to be Alabama caliber or catch us on a massive off day ...

Last year we had a similar situation with Stanford at home and crushed them ... not concerned
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Way to bury the lead guys

You can get UCLA and 14.5 points against their bitches from Worshington

That is the iron clad lock of the year

Probably as scary of a game as any that we have on the schedule
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

I thought this thread was about doing blow in the morning.

Me too!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Gladstone said:

Tequilla said:

QB is the most important position on the field (enough said about that) and their QBs best skills are handing the ball off ...

We have too many weapons offensive to think that you are going to win a 17-13 game ... you basically need to be Alabama caliber or catch us on a massive off day ...

Last year we had a similar situation with Stanford at home and crushed them ... not concerned
    You guys are getting really cocky. As Alabama demonstrated rather easily, you don't need to be Alabama to beat UW. They beat you sleepwalking, with little to no effort, on an off day for them. Roll Tide.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Gladstone said:

Tequilla said:

You guys are getting really cocky. As Alabama demonstrated rather easily, you don't need to be Alabama to beat UW. They beat you sleepwalking, with little to no effort, on an off day for them. Roll Tide.
    Dude, Doogs have always been arrogant. We just have a good team now.

Tequilla said:

Gladstone said:

Tequilla said:

Dude, Doogs have always been arrogant. We just have a good team now.
    Speak for yourself. I'm Nebraska classy.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Tequilla said:

Gladstone said:

Tequilla said:

That's not actually true. Our defense gave their retard offense run by a retard QB and a retard nose-picking offensive coordinator a hard time. If creepycoug is calling plays for Nick that night, they hang 50 on us.

Our offense blew chunks

A loss is a loss though so fuck off