Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Softy's Sark-tarded man crush

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Race Bannon was there
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2017
    Are you sure he said "gum"?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    Don't forget to compliment him on his rapid weight loss while on his Twitter and call him "Soft One" as you hero worship him
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam

Because he's a fucking retard that's why. Softy is a complete fucking retard - he's on Kim's level man. The rules here are that you discuss them either to (1) mock their retardedness or (2) mock their retardedness, and for no other purpose.

Nobody with a fucking brain listens to that guy. Sports talk radio is an abortion. Can anyone tell me the last time Rome or Cowterd made a Fucking point that wasn't either obvious or stupid?

You get better actual content here when everyone is drunk ... Seriously there is better insight on this board on a bad night than you'll ever get from those butt fucks.

Haven't listened to softy in particular in several years. Once a dummy always a dummy.

Who?

Rome managed to upgrade himself off the radio as far as I can tell
    Dude, I heard him just the other day. Maybe he does both. I haven't seen his stupid mug on the tube in fucking ages. But he was definitely on radio as of last week.

Maybe he was a guest ... don't know, don't keep track. He's a moron. I took a dump this morning that has more thought-provoking observations about sports than that guy has on a good day.
    I liked his schtick back in the day although he was always a bit moralistic for my taste. I liked the way he blamed his callers and emailers for outrageous takes that became a bit on the show

Haven't heard of him in a few years. He used to be all over the TV and radio

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Anybody know what the bidding is at? Asking for a friend....
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I hate all fat guys that say "buddy" and "pal" and do ads for thirty ten weight loss.
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Because he's a fucking retard that's why. Softy is a complete fucking retard - he's on Kim's level man. The rules here are that you discuss them either to (1) mock their retardedness or (2) mock their retardedness, and for no other purpose.

Nobody with a fucking brain listens to that guy. Sports talk radio is an abortion. Can anyone tell me the last time Rome or Cowterd made a Fucking point that wasn't either obvious or stupid?

You get better actual content here when everyone is drunk ... Seriously there is better insight on this board on a bad night than you'll ever get from those butt fucks.

Haven't listened to softy in particular in several years. Once a dummy always a dummy.

YVBE
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Who?

Dude, I heard him just the other day. Maybe he does both. I haven't seen his stupid mug on the tube in fucking ages. But he was definitely on radio as of last week.

Maybe he was a guest ... don't know, don't keep track. He's a moron. I took a dump this morning that has more thought-provoking observations about sports than that guy has on a good day.
    I liked his schtick back in the day although he was always a bit moralistic for my taste. I liked the way he blamed his callers and emailers for outrageous takes that became a bit on the show

Irrelevance: relegated to obscurity by Skip Bayless
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who?

https://youtu.be/H-RMVyOoNF8
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I hate all fat guys that say "buddy" and "pal" and do ads for thirty ten weight loss.

I'm not your buddy, pal!
    You got that right, guy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

I'm not your buddy, pal!
    You got that right, guy.
    Thanks for hoppin on guys
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

dnc said:

I'm not your buddy, pal!
    You got that right, guy.
    Don't call me guy, bro.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

I'm not your buddy, pal!
    You got that right, guy.
    I'm not your guy, fwend!
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Who?

No you didnt
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Who?

No you didnt

You sure?

http://jimrome.com/stations/

Or are you talking about my dump?

Please clarify for your 55th post. It's a monumental event.