Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Softy's Sark-tarded man crush

G_OG_O Member Posts: 108
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Is it our imagination that Softy has had a hard-on for Sark, even to this day? Welp today on the radio, while discussing sports memorabilia that could be auctioned for charity, Softy offered up his "The piece of chewed gum Sark handed him during Sark's first press conference."

Why does a grown man have a piece of chewed gum from another man?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,839
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    G_O said:

Is it our imagination that Softy has had a hard-on for Sark, even to this day? Welp today on the radio, while discussing sports memorabilia that could be auctioned for charity, Softy offered up his "The piece of chewed gum Sark handed him during Sark's first press conference."

Why does a grown man have a piece of chewed gum from another man?

YKWYWF
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Because he's a fucking retard that's why. Softy is a complete fucking retard - he's on Kim's level man. The rules here are that you discuss them either to (1) mock their retardedness or (2) mock their retardedness, and for no other purpose.

Nobody with a fucking brain listens to that guy. Sports talk radio is an abortion. Can anyone tell me the last time Rome or Cowterd made a Fucking point that wasn't either obvious or stupid?

You get better actual content here when everyone is drunk ... Seriously there is better insight on this board on a bad night than you'll ever get from those butt fucks.

Haven't listened to softy in particular in several years. Once a dummy always a dummy.

I used to sell blow in the U district. I'm tuff like that.
    I know; we've been over it. Off topic though.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's a piece of gum from a slightly above .500 coach. There isn't even any value.

I doubt even Pepsi would want a piece of gum that was Pete's.

I might pay for the alcohol infused rage-wad he spit while crossing the 50 two years ago.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Because he's a fucking retard that's why. Softy is a complete fucking retard - he's on Kim's level man. The rules here are that you discuss them either to (1) mock their retardedness or (2) mock their retardedness, and for no other purpose.

Nobody with a fucking brain listens to that guy. Sports talk radio is an abortion. Can anyone tell me the last time Rome or Cowterd made a Fucking point that wasn't either obvious or stupid?

You get better actual content here when everyone is drunk ... Seriously there is better insight on this board on a bad night than you'll ever get from those butt fucks.

Haven't listened to softy in particular in several years. Once a dummy always a dummy.

I used to sell blow in the U district. I'm tuff like that.
    I know; we've been over it. Off topic though.

Mostly Laurelhurst and Madison Park. Sold CollegeDoog vitamin b
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

It's a piece of gum from a slightly above .500 coach. There isn't even any value.

I doubt even Pepsi would want a piece of gum that was Pete's.

Ha, yeah I wouldn't want that, haha, yeah, totally, not me, no sir, definitely not me, ha.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Don't listen to Softy. Listen to Dan Lebatard.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Don't listen to Softy. Listen to Dan Lebatard.

Yep, LeBatard's the best of the bunch rather easily
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who?

Rome managed to upgrade himself off the radio as far as I can tell
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    the problem with the gum auction is that 2 key things cannot be verified:

1) it's actually Sark's gum...unless there's been a DNA test and certificate available.

2) the gum hasn't been rubbed allover Softy's naked body (as I expect it has)...unless there's a DNA test and certificate available.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Meek said:

the problem with the gum auction is that 2 key things cannot be verified:

1) it's actually Sark's gum...unless there's been a DNA test and certificate available.

2) the gum hasn't been rubbed allover Softy's naked body (as I expect it has)...unless there's a DNA test and certificate available.

LOL, but disagree.

The problem with the gum auction is it's a fucking gum auction.

SMOD2016 failed us all.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Who?

Dude, I heard him just the other day. Maybe he does both. I haven't seen his stupid mug on the tube in fucking ages. But he was definitely on radio as of last week.

Maybe he was a guest ... don't know, don't keep track. He's a moron. I took a dump this morning that has more thought-provoking observations about sports than that guy has on a good day.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Who?

Dude, I heard him just the other day. Maybe he does both. I haven't seen his stupid mug on the tube in fucking ages. But he was definitely on radio as of last week.

Maybe he was a guest ... don't know, don't keep track. He's a moron. I took a dump this morning that has more thought-provoking observations about sports than that guy has on a good day.
    Pics?