Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What in the holy fuck?!?!?!?!

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Those cats were the only pussy you got swaye

I'm surprised it took more than like 2 posts before someone made a pussy joke.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Sounds edgy, like my hotel in Sighisoara (Vlad the Impaler, aka the real Dracula's hometown) Romania. Instead of cats there were wild dogs everywhere, even inside the hotel hallways. I was also attacked at the cemetery on the top of the hill at night by the graveyard keeper's German Shepard. Having had my fill of wild dog assaults abroad, I pulled out a knife and lunged at it, not intending to kill it but just to scare it away. It worked and the dog fled.

Well this is definitely the weirdest story.

My worst resort story was the amount of Mexicans around when I went to Cabo last year.
    Hate that about Cabo. It's almost as bad as all the Hawaiians in Maui. Fuck.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sounds edgy, like my hotel in Sighisoara (Vlad the Impaler, aka the real Dracula's hometown) Romania. Instead of cats there were wild dogs everywhere, even inside the hotel hallways. I was also attacked at the cemetery on the top of the hill at night by the graveyard keeper's German Shepard. Having had my fill of wild dog assaults abroad, I pulled out a knife and lunged at it, not intending to kill it but just to scare it away. It worked and the dog fled.

My worst resort story was the amount of Mexicans around when I went to Cabo last year.
    Maui superiority guy...

I'm actually in Kihei right now. Yes IMALOOSER for posting on here while in Hawaii.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Maui superiority guy...

I'm actually in Kihei right now. Yes IMALOOSER for posting on here while in Hawaii.
    Agreed. Yes; I'll take Hawaii over Messiko any day of the fucking week ... except the prices. As a fake lawyer, the cheapness of Messiko is appealing, since none of my pretend billables turn into real money.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

Maui superiority guy...

Agreed. Yes; I'll take Hawaii over Messiko any day of the fucking week ... except the prices. As a fake lawyer, the cheapness of Messiko is appealing, since none of my pretend billables turn into real money.
    Agreed. Fuck Mexico!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,721
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There's no reason to go to Mexico. Just come to So Cal and get the same experience
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Those cats were the only pussy you got swaye

He actually fucked a slapping seal.
    Whats a slap

There's no reason to go to Mexico. Just come to So Cal and get the same experience

Coffee Beans in mexico are free
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Just go to Thailand if you want deals. It's like Hawaii, discounted 75%. Lots of whores there too.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483

Los Angels. Largest spanish speaking population north of messico city.