Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New HH fundraising idea?

Options
DerekJohnson
DerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,743 Founders Club
Basement Bed and Breakfast rentals?

Comments

• Mad_Son
    Mad_Son Member Posts: 10,129
    edited June 2017
    Options
    That's a way for someone else to take our money. If we do it we'll just be passing svenbucks around.
  • AZDuck
    AZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Options
    Doogles said:

You're better off marketing it like this:

Tired of your kid eating all the hot pockets? Can't stand washing his crispy stained sweatpants? Eating up all the bandwidth? NSA keep calling you?

Enjoy a momentary reprieve from hell and send him to Derek Johnson's B&B where all degenerates are accepted. Camp includes Dennis de Young tuck ins every night!

Not all the gays are pedos you know
  • pawz
    pawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,047 Founders Club
    Options
    Doogles said:

You're better off marketing it like this:

Tired of your kid eating all the hot pockets? Can't stand washing his crispy stained sweatpants? Eating up all the bandwidth? NSA keep calling you?

Enjoy a momentary reprieve from hell and send him to Derek Johnson's B&B where all degenerates are accepted. Camp includes Dennis de Young tuck ins every night!

Classics. Belongs. Welcome massage.
  • PostGameOrangeSlices
    PostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,826 Founders Club
    Options
    Selling blow laced with powdered milk
  • PurpleJ
    PurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637 Swaye's Wigwam
    Options

Selling blow laced with powdered milk

If you put a little meth in, it's more addictive.
  • LoneStarDawg
    LoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,162 Founders Club
    Options
    If DJ was serious about a real money grab he'd take a lesson from the ME and let us pay money to ban eachother and unban ourselves. Nothing makes money like vengeful hate.
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    oregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Options

If DJ was serious about a real money grab he'd take a lesson from the ME and let us pay money to ban eachother and unban ourselves. Nothing makes money like vengeful hate.

If I receive $100 By Wednesday noon, I'll ban OBK.

Let's try this out
    Sounds like I'm kicking the whole bored's ass. Bone up butthuff, you'll look like a pussy bitch if you do that.
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    Options
    I just put J in a wheelchair, took down one of your biggest stars. Deal with it.
  • LoneStarDawg
    Options

Let's try this out
    How long would she be banned for?
  • DerekJohnson
    DerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,743 Founders Club
    Options

Let's try this out
    What are you, some sort of lawyer?
  • LoneStarDawg
    Options

Let's try this out
    What are you, some sort of Ts and Cs Superiority Guy?
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    Options
    Go ahead and try it out. I left for 2 years before. I can leave for another 2, or make it permanent this time around. My life doesn't revolve around this place, unlike some of you.
  • oregonblitzkrieg
    Options

Go ahead and try it out. I left for 2 years before. I can leave for another 2, or make it permanent this time around. My life doesn't revolve around this place, unlike some of you.

You sound scared
    Drown yourself in a fjord.
  • AZDuck
    AZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Options
    How much bannination am I getting for my $100?

Toss in sleddoog, make it a month and I will send you $100 faster than I gave my bank information to that Nigerian prince a few weeks back
  • TommySQC
    TommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Options

Let's try this out </block

Sweet....you're buying lunch?