Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Everyone Hear Should Take Shrooms

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    phineas said:

phineas said:

Im much too big a pussy to try psychedelics

You tried ecstasy but you're too much of a pussy to try psychedelics? Lol. You really don't know what you're missing.
    Agreed, doesn't make sense. But the idea of seeing things that aren't there freaks me out. I'd be the guy that thinks he's dying, ruining everyone else's high. I don't wanna be that guy.
    You'll just be the guy everyone laughs at because it's funny to see someone trip for the first time who never has before. Or just do them alone, but make sure you're in a good state of mind and the setting is right, that will impact what kind of trip you'll have.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

phineas said:

phineas said:

You tried ecstasy but you're too much of a pussy to try psychedelics? Lol. You really don't know what you're missing.
    Agreed, doesn't make sense. But the idea of seeing things that aren't there freaks me out. I'd be the guy that thinks he's dying, ruining everyone else's high. I don't wanna be that guy.
    You'll just be the guy everyone laughs at because it's funny to see someone trip for the first time who never has before. Or just do them alone,but make sure you're in a good state of mind and the setting is right, that will impact what kind of trip you'll have.

Fuuuuck that.
  • Options

phineas said:

phineas said:

You'll just be the guy everyone laughs at because it's funny to see someone trip for the first time who never has before. Or just do them alone,but make sure you're in a good state of mind and the setting is right, that will impact what kind of trip you'll have.

Fuuuuck that.
    U scared? fucking pussy. GTFO
  • Options

I took acid for the 2nd time like 6 months ago and was positive I went on some crazy journey with all my buds but turned out I was just laying out in the grass area next to my friends house making grass angels for an hour.

where do you find that shit? If I trusted you I'd ask you to mail me some. But I don't trust you.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Psilocybin shrooms are a step down from acid but they kick ass and are relatively easy to grow. Psychedelics rock.

Wood
  • Options

Psilocybin shrooms are a step down from acid but they kick ass and are relatively easy to grow. Psychedelics rock.

Wood
    Sounds like a return to nature would do you good. Take a trip.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    It's funny watching white people talk about mescaline.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

I tried to puke shrooms out once when I took too high a dose then I felt like the mushrooms took that as a threat and I backed down and submitted to the bad trip. Spent the next several hours so high that I would look at my arms and they were turning into tree branches, and my vision became multi faceted, like I was looking through the eyes of some kind of insect or wasp with super enhanced vision. Wasn't a real pleasant experience. The very potent Ecuadorian strain was responsible for this bad trip.

My most memorable run was around age 17. I was by myself driving around in the mountains and the big pines on both sides of the road grew hands and were reaching down to high five me.

I must have drove a solid 15 miles with my hand out the window.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Swaye said:

It's funny watching white people talk about mescaline.

We took your land and your drugs deal with it.

I know, maybe go hunt some buffalo to ease your mind. Oh wait, we exterminated those for shits and giggles.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Mushrooms and mescaline were great but coming down wasn't. Not sure if it could cure depression. Might have caused mine. Who knows?

Just quick tutorial:

Mushrooms = Puke. You feel better and the high is much more pleasant.

Mescaline = Don't Puke. The fear is much worse when you vomit. Like THC times 100.
    Tea is the way to go if you have enough of them. But LEAVE the grounds in the bottom of the cup. That will mess with the gut big time for a long time.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,607
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I took acid for the 2nd time like 6 months ago and was positive I went on some crazy journey with all my buds but turned out I was just laying out in the grass area next to my friends house making grass angels for an hour.

where do you find that shit? If I trusted you I'd ask you to mail me some. But I don't trust you.
    Hurting for friends huh
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?
  • Options
    Acid is hard to find nowadays. Used to be easier then apparently the busted the SF operation and the supply dried up. Mushrooms are a great alternative though.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can guarantee you that taking a major overdose of LSD when in the army is not a good idea. On the third day I finally slept and was higher than I ever had been. My superiors, thank god, thought I was a little nuts anyway so I think I did ok. Was high for about 7 days total. When I came down I talked to a guy that I had split the window with and he and 7 others went on good 10-16 hour highs. Got dmoted from my Mess Hall supply clerk job.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    dflea said:

Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?
    Stick to the doog threads where you can reminisce about UW's voted trophy, they're more your speed. You would probably shit your pants on psychedelics.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?
    Stick to the doog threads where you can reminisce about UW's voted trophy, they're more your speed. You would probably shit your pants on psychedelics.
    Shut up you little faggot. I was doing fungus before you were born.

I was doing your mom, too.

So fuck off.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?

So fuck off.
    You are fungus. HTH.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Hurting for friends huh
    Shocking, right?

So fuck off.
    I never got this insult. OBK sucks, but he can't help when he was born. So all you're really doing is bragging about being older.